• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy

just a guy
Years
The Amazing Spider-Man and The Dark Knight Rises. I love my comic book superheroes. As a big fan of the original Spider-Man series with Toby Maguire, I have to say I enjoyed the remake more than the original. Andrew Garfield really is the perfect Peter Parker and I loved Emma Stone as Gwen Stacy.

Spoiler:

Years
Recently I have watched the Matrix: Reloaded, Punisher (War Zone) and Freddy vs Jason.

The first mostly because I love that fight scene with all the Smiths, the second is an old favourite of mine and is quite different for what it is. The third is because Feddy Krouger vs Jason, need I say more?

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
The Amazing Spider-Man and The Dark Knight Rises. I love my comic book superheroes. As a big fan of the original Spider-Man series with Toby Maguire, I have to say I enjoyed the remake more than the original. Andrew Garfield really is the perfect Peter Parker and I loved Emma Stone as Gwen Stacy.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I last watched... The Misfits with Marilyn Monroe and Clark Gable, I think..???? It's been a couple of weeks since I last watched a film in full due to me being busy/too tired to watch a film :( I really liked The Misfits, it's got a somber feeling to it that comes from knowing that Clark Gable died straight after this filming was done (like ten days after) and Marilyn died a year later :( It was Marilyn's last film too :(

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Last Movie I watched was Safe Haven. It was a pretty cool movie. A bit boring at first but when it came to the ending that's when the interesting parts happened.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Last movie...Mean Girls, it was on TV. I've heard all these good things about it before so I watched it to see what all the hype was about. I ended up liking it. There's alot of funny moments in it and had me laughing all the way through. I can see how people say it's one of the most quotable movies ever cause there was some really memorable and hilarious lines in it. Plus the ending shows that everyone can be special. It's a mixture of funny and smart and I was impressed by how surreal it was to real teen/high school experience. Great movie.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Scream 3

I've seen it like 5 times before because it's my favorite Scream movie so I remember the killer clearly, but I completely blanked on what the motivation was until right before the scene explaining it. Now I want to watch 4, which is the only one I've never seen before.

Years
I just finished watching Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory for the millionth time a little bit ago. It's easily one of my favorite movies of all time (I could probably quote 50% of the movie if I tried), and it's infinitely better than the version that Tim Burton made a few years back.

Years
Clive Barker's "Dread"
I like his movies, so I gave this a shot and it definitely lives up to him. It eventually turns into this guy just torturing people with what they fear, just to get "Excitement" from it and he thinks of it like an "experiment". It's very twisted.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
The Avengers

First time watching it last night and I'm so thankful my brother has Netflix. :) It was an excellent movie, better than I thought it would be. Might be one of my favorite super hero movies.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Scream 4 (finally)

I bet people absolutely hate it because revived the series after such a long time, but the plot fit the series storyline so well. I'm so glad they returned to the whole "two killers" motif because half the fun of 1 and 2 was trying to figure out which of the killers performed each murder.

Years
Now You See Me - great movie!!

About a few magicians that pull off heists, outrun the FBI, etc. just to frame someone and put him in jail (because he doesn't believe in magic).

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
"Pokemon - El Surgimiento de Darkrai" watched the Spanish (Latin America) dub of the movie "Rise of Darkrai"

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
MST3K: The Movie

Watched it like an hour ago. Well, didn't actually watch it. Watched all the way up to the opening credits and then fell asleep on my couch. It reminded me a lot of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: The Movie in the sense that movie budgets make everything flashier.

Years
I finally got around to watching the first Iron Man last night, and I plan to watch the other two over the next few days if I get the chance.

I knew the movie was a few years old, but a MySpace reference just a minute or two into the movie really caught me off guard, haha.

Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2013
Recently I've been watched Epic, awesome animation movie really enjoyed while watch this…Story tag is really meaningful. I rate this movie 8/10.

Nomine

サトセレ
Years
Since my local theaters had discounts yesterday, I was able to watch 3 movies in one day: Monsters U., Man of Steel, and World War Z. All of them were frickin' awesome!

Last edited:

jasonresno

[fight through it]
Years
World War Z - Not a book adaptation, imo. You could have called it something else entirely and nobody would have batted an eye. Outside of that it is probably the best zombie flick to hit theaters since Shaun of the Dead. Great set pieces, great rushing action, and very atmospheric. Brad Pitt carried the film, but his Israeli female soldier (don't know the actresses name) had great screen presence. Loved the vibe of the film, hated that it was PG13. They had to pull a lot of punches and it shows. FINAL GRADE: "B"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back