Off-Topic Hang out with people and talk about whatever. Feel free to suggest a better description for this forum as everyone seems to have an opinion. :D

Draconius GO
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old June 21st, 2013 (2:54 PM). Edited June 22nd, 2013 by Necrum.
Necrum's Avatar
Necrum Necrum is offline
I AM THE REAL SONIC
  • Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Portland, OR
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Posts: 5,207
Today is KagamiChan's birthday! Now, I'm sure plenty of you right now are saying "but Necrum, it's not the 22nd yet." Well guess what? It is in Romania, where she lives! Some of you may also be saying "but Necrum, she's not a supporter, why is here name green on your thread." Well, that's because she is getting Supportership for her birthday! Courtesy of Kagami's Leafeon. ;)


Happy Birthday, Kagami! I'm glad you stumbled onto PC for of my challenges, because otherwise I wouldn't have gotten to meet such a wonderful person. I hope you enjoy your Tier 4 Supporter rank when it finally goes through, and I hope you stick around for a good, long time.


Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #2    
Old June 21st, 2013 (3:00 PM).
tabor62's Avatar
tabor62 tabor62 is offline
Who?
  • Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Somewhere
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Posts: 1,666
Hai Kagmi > 3< Hope you wake up to an awesome birthday later (get of IRC and go to sleep :P) HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN > 3<
Spoiler:
__________________
Trade Corner
PM me | VM me

3DS Friend Code
0946 2243 9665



Trade Reviews
Click Here
Reply With Quote
  #3    
Old June 21st, 2013 (3:02 PM).
Cordelia Cordelia is offline
Banned
     
    Join Date: Aug 2011
    Nature: Sassy
    Posts: 9,753
    Happy birthday, Kagami! I hope you have a great day and never fear, I will always be older.

    Reply With Quote
      #4    
    Old June 21st, 2013 (3:04 PM). Edited June 21st, 2013 by Ahri.
    Ahri's Avatar
    Ahri Ahri is offline
    • Platinum Tier
     
    Join Date: Dec 2012
    Location: All over the Pokéworld
    Nature: Timid
    Posts: 1,035
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by NecrumWarrior View Post
    Spoiler:
    Today is KagamiChan's birthday! Now, I'm sure plenty of you right now are saying "but Necrum, it's not the 22nd yet." Well guess what? It is in Romania, where she lives! Some of you may also be saying "but Necrum, she's not a supporter, why is here name green on your thread." Well, that's because she is getting Supportership for her birthday! Courtesy of Kagami's Leafeon.


    Happy Birthday, Kagami! I'm glad you stumbled onto PC for of my challenges, because otherwise I wouldn't have gotten to meet such a wonderful person. I hope you enjoy your Tier 4 Supporter rank when it finally goes through, and I hope you stick around for a good, long time.


    Aaaaaaaw Q.Q thankies Necrum ^-^
    I feel very lucky to have met you and all of the people over at the TC irc and over at the nest

    You are plain awesome and you're a metalhead too xD so yeah ^-^ By the way, thankies for your gift, though you didn't have to >///<
    Oh and I LOVE the two piccies *-*

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tabor62 View Post
    Hai Kagmi > 3< Hope you wake up to an awesome birthday later (get of IRC and go to sleep ) HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN > 3<
    Spoiler:

    aaaaw thankies tabor <3 and you know I don't sleep much xD I love hanging out in TC with you awesome peeps xD
    *q* that piccie be so kawaii! *-*

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    Happy birthday, Kagami! I hope you have a great day and never fear, I will always be older.

    Psh, you'll never be older than me, Macfaise, despite being older <.< xD
    Thankies for the best wishes ^-^

    *eyegasms over all the Glaceons*
    __________________


    If you'd like to play with me, you better be sure you know the game.

    Reply With Quote
      #5    
    Old June 21st, 2013 (3:46 PM).
    Necrum's Avatar
    Necrum Necrum is offline
    I AM THE REAL SONIC
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Jul 2012
    Location: Portland, OR
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Adamant
    Posts: 5,207
    Too much Glaceon nibbling on Leafeon! I need to reverse the nibbling polarities and bring order to the world!
    Spoiler:
    Reply With Quote
      #6    
    Old June 21st, 2013 (3:54 PM).
    Ahri's Avatar
    Ahri Ahri is offline
    • Platinum Tier
     
    Join Date: Dec 2012
    Location: All over the Pokéworld
    Nature: Timid
    Posts: 1,035
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by NecrumWarrior View Post
    Too much Glaceon nibbling on Leafeon! I need to reverse the nibbling polarities and bring order to the world!
    Spoiler:
    AMG! THE CUTENESS! *eyegasms all over the cuteness and dies from overload*
    Reply With Quote
      #7    
    Old June 21st, 2013 (9:13 PM).
    Sydian's Avatar
    Sydian Sydian is offline
    i'm not jesus
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Feb 2008
    Location: Alabama
    Age: 25
    Nature: Timid
    Posts: 32,179
    omg why was this not the topic in the nest!!?!?!!?! :( Anyway!! Happy birthday my sweet! <3 I hope you had a wonderful day filled with cotton, ice, and cake. The ice is because you're a Glaceon and you need it in your environment to thrive and such. hehe.
    __________________

    ≫ i will not forgive ≪
    challenges | klippy
    Reply With Quote
      #8    
    Old June 21st, 2013 (9:27 PM).
    Treecko's Avatar
    Treecko Treecko is offline
    im back
    • Gold Tier
     
    Join Date: Feb 2012
    Location: St.Louis,Missouri
    Age: 25
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Modest
    Posts: 5,768
    We've never talked but (But we should.) a very happy birthday to you Kagami-chan! It's nice of Necrum to give you Supportership on your birthday!
    Here's a Glaceon for you.



    And... something else.
    Spoiler:
    __________________
    im back
    Reply With Quote
      #9    
    Old June 21st, 2013 (10:00 PM).
    Hikamaru's Avatar
    Hikamaru Hikamaru is offline
    keeping spirits bright
    • Platinum Tier
     
    Join Date: Mar 2011
    Location: Australia
    Age: 25
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Quirky
    Posts: 49,771
    I never speak to you much, but happy birthday gurl!

    I do hope you enjoy your usual stuff that comes with a birthday, like gaining another level, nice presents and don't eat too much cake. But I left a Glaceon for ya...



    HAPPY LEVEL UP KAGAMI!
    __________________
    pair | tumblr | discord | poketrivia | us/um | supporter | friendcode
    Reply With Quote
      #10    
    Old June 22nd, 2013 (2:19 AM).
    Ahri's Avatar
    Ahri Ahri is offline
    • Platinum Tier
     
    Join Date: Dec 2012
    Location: All over the Pokéworld
    Nature: Timid
    Posts: 1,035
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sydian View Post
    omg why was this not the topic in the nest!!?!?!!?! Anyway!! Happy birthday my sweet! <3 I hope you had a wonderful day filled with cotton, ice, and cake. The ice is because you're a Glaceon and you need it in your environment to thrive and such. hehe.

    Aaaaaw <3 thankies Syd ^-^
    I think I'm gonna go for ice cream cake xD that way I won't melt and I'll have cake too xD


    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AWsquared View Post
    We've never talked but (But we should.) a very happy birthday to you Kagami-chan! It's nice of Necrum to give you Supportership on your birthday!
    Here's a Glaceon for you.



    And... something else.
    Spoiler:
    Thankies for your best wishes ^-^ and I agree, we should talk *-*
    In fact, I should get out of the Challenges section more and talk to people *-*

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
    I never speak to you much, but happy birthday gurl!

    I do hope you enjoy your usual stuff that comes with a birthday, like gaining another level, nice presents and don't eat too much cake. But I left a Glaceon for ya...



    HAPPY LEVEL UP KAGAMI!
    Thankies Hikari ^-^
    I promise I'll try to limit my cake consumption xD
    And I hope this level up brings me a new move or something xDD

    And yay! more Glaceon cuteness *-*
    I love you, people!
    Reply With Quote
      #11    
    Old June 22nd, 2013 (7:54 AM).
    retinaburn's Avatar
    retinaburn retinaburn is offline
       
      Join Date: Dec 2012
      Location: Florida
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Mild
      Posts: 37
      Happy Birthday, Kagami... may all your birthday wishes come true!

      __________________
      Check out my (now dead) trade shop, Retinaburn's Pokedex Push! Visit my trader review thread!

      Gen V White 2 FC: 0820-4702-6493 (commonly used for Pokedex pickups)
      Gen V Black 2 FC: 4170-6415-3455 (DWFs, other random fulfillment)
      Gen V Black 1 FC: 1464-7194-0424 (sometimes used for RNG pickups)
      3DS FC - Version X - 0104-0057-8507 - IGN Retinaburn
      Reply With Quote
        #12    
      Old June 22nd, 2013 (7:57 AM).
      Ahri's Avatar
      Ahri Ahri is offline
      • Platinum Tier
       
      Join Date: Dec 2012
      Location: All over the Pokéworld
      Nature: Timid
      Posts: 1,035
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by retinaburn View Post
      Happy Birthday, Kagami... may all your birthday wishes come true!

      Spoiler:

      Thankies so much for the birthday wishes, retina ^-^
      I love the picture too, considering I can't wait to have some cake xDD
      Reply With Quote
        #13    
      Old June 22nd, 2013 (8:54 AM).
      Treecko's Avatar
      Treecko Treecko is offline
      im back
      • Gold Tier
       
      Join Date: Feb 2012
      Location: St.Louis,Missouri
      Age: 25
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Modest
      Posts: 5,768
      Wait, wait, according to Necrum, he couldn't see the second image and that the spoiler wouldn't work so incase you can't yourself. Here. ^_^

      Spoiler:


      Happy birthday once again Kagami!
      Reply With Quote
        #14    
      Old June 22nd, 2013 (9:04 AM).
      Ahri's Avatar
      Ahri Ahri is offline
      • Platinum Tier
       
      Join Date: Dec 2012
      Location: All over the Pokéworld
      Nature: Timid
      Posts: 1,035
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by AWsquared View Post
      Wait, wait, according to Necrum, he couldn't see the second image and that the spoiler wouldn't work so incase you can't yourself. Here.

      Spoiler:


      Happy birthday once again Kagami!
      Yeah, I was wondering what was with the empty spoiler myself but I didn't question it xD thankies ^-^
      Reply With Quote
        #15    
      Old June 22nd, 2013 (9:25 AM).
      TwilightBlade's Avatar
      TwilightBlade TwilightBlade is offline
      All dreams are but another reality.
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: May 2007
      Location: Florida
      Age: 25
      Gender: Female
      Posts: 6,665
      Happy Birthday, cutie. :3 Here are some sweets for a lovely gal like you:

      Spoiler:






      __________________
      Reply With Quote
        #16    
      Old June 22nd, 2013 (10:01 AM).
      Ahri's Avatar
      Ahri Ahri is offline
      • Platinum Tier
       
      Join Date: Dec 2012
      Location: All over the Pokéworld
      Nature: Timid
      Posts: 1,035
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by TwilightBlade View Post
      Happy Birthday, cutie. :3 Here are some sweets for a lovely gal like you:

      Spoiler:






      Aaaaaw thankies Blade ^-^ gosh, those look so yummy *q*
      Reply With Quote
      Reply

      Quick Reply

      Join the conversation!

      Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

      Create a PokéCommunity Account

      Sponsored Links
      Thread Tools

      Posting Rules
      You may not post new threads
      You may not post replies
      You may not post attachments
      You may not edit your posts

      BB code is On
      Smilies are On
      [IMG] code is On
      HTML code is Off

      Forum Jump


      All times are GMT -8. The time now is 6:23 AM.