Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #426    
Old June 22nd, 2013 (10:59 AM).
Crunch Punch's Avatar
Crunch Punch Crunch Punch is offline
fire > ice
  • Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: England
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,375
Thanks again to SD and PS for letting me and the other two guys to the RP, really appreciated here. Nearly done with my SU too.

What I wanted to say was that I think it would be helpful for all three of us if you could tell us what's happened so far in general terms. Like, has there been any special events? Has the boss room been spotted yet? Where is everyone right now? I've read through most of the posts already in the IC thread, but a little explanation would do wonders too. Thanks in advance o 3o
__________________
>> paired to gimmepie · last.fm
Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #427    
Old June 22nd, 2013 (11:09 AM).
IceFyr1928's Avatar
IceFyr1928 IceFyr1928 is offline
Is now DeathofShadows
     
    Join Date: Aug 2012
    Location: Upper Canterlot, Equestria
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Calm
    Posts: 758
    And suddenly, I am forgotten.
    __________________
    THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED, AND FOR MY SAFETY I HAVE RELOCATED. YOU CAN FIND ME HERE
    Reply With Quote
      #428    
    Old June 22nd, 2013 (11:44 AM).
    Geras's Avatar
    Geras Geras is offline
    Roleplayer
       
      Join Date: Mar 2011
      Location: Everything's bigger here, apparently.
      Age: 21
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Serious
      Posts: 855
      For the people joining just now here is where everyone is:
      1. Denny Anthony Rojas (Robin) - ShinyDiamond, and Patricia Paulina Louise Eier (Lucina) - PinkSapphire
        - Deep in the dungeon together searching for the boss room. Lucina currently has an idea of where it is and is leading a party (which also includes Godot and Shiren) there.
      2. Philippa Watson (Peperton) - Skymin, and Geoff Starke (Titan) - 雷影 イチロ
        - Also in the dungeon together searching for the boss room, currently battling a horde of monsters.
      3. Yuri Irving (Eclipse) - YellowGardevoir
        - After purchasing a unique sword with a quest-locked skill, he started wandering the first floor in search of that quest.
      4. Maria Renée (Princess) - ~Genevieve~, William Danielson (Godot) - machomuu, «試練-PATP001» (Shiren) - WolfOfEve, and Rikuto Yuuto Sato (Ryuusa) - Geras32
        - Princess was being attacked by two PKers and was saved by Godot. Godot was gravely injured and was healed by Shiren. Ryuusa was also called to help but arrived late. All are currently outside the dungeon.
      5. Khalil Withrow (Fester) / Kayla Williams (Kaylill) - Khawill
        -Both are travelling together and are currently searching for a lost little boy. They are also currently lost themselves.
      6. Mark Dillin (Nirvana) - Colony, and Emmanuel Marquez (Dotcom) - miltankRancher
        - In the middle of Nirvana's quest together battling a quest boss in a secret corridor in the dungeons.
      7. Uteki Kuraudo Hiiragiya (Suisei) - Dcjboi
        - Currently surrounded by a large wolf pack and battling them alone.
      8. Markus Steele (Gothax) - JNathan
        - Is currently in Ryuusa's shop.
      __________________
      I'll put something cool here eventually.
      Reply With Quote
        #429    
      Old June 22nd, 2013 (12:51 PM).
      Rose Quartz's Avatar
      Rose Quartz Rose Quartz is offline
      be prepared for the biggest change
         
        Join Date: Sep 2011
        Location: Somewhere over the rainbow~
        Age: 21
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Brave
        Posts: 2,785
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by IceFyr1928 View Post
        And suddenly, I am forgotten.
        Oops…!! Sorry! D: you are reserved too ^^;; my apologies.

        IceFyr is the last person able to join SAO. Reservations and spots are now officially closed.

        Reservations:
        IceFyr1928
        True Epicness
        Dements
        Scyke



        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Geras32 View Post
        For the people joining just now here is where everyone is:
        1. Denny Anthony Rojas (Robin) - ShinyDiamond, and Patricia Paulina Louise Eier (Lucina) - PinkSapphire
          - Deep in the dungeon together searching for the boss room. Lucina currently has an idea of where it is and is leading a party (which also includes Godot and Shiren) there.
        2. Philippa Watson (Peperton) - Skymin, and Geoff Starke (Titan) - 雷影 イチロ
          - Also in the dungeon together searching for the boss room, currently battling a horde of monsters.
        3. Yuri Irving (Eclipse) - YellowGardevoir
          - After purchasing a unique sword with a quest-locked skill, he started wandering the first floor in search of that quest.
        4. Maria Renée (Princess) - ~Genevieve~, William Danielson (Godot) - machomuu, «試練-PATP001» (Shiren) - WolfOfEve, and Rikuto Yuuto Sato (Ryuusa) - Geras32
          - Princess was being attacked by two PKers and was saved by Godot. Godot was gravely injured and was healed by Shiren. Ryuusa was also called to help but arrived late. All are currently outside the dungeon.
        5. Khalil Withrow (Fester) / Kayla Williams (Kaylill) - Khawill
          -Both are travelling together and are currently searching for a lost little boy. They are also currently lost themselves.
        6. Mark Dillin (Nirvana) - Colony, and Emmanuel Marquez (Dotcom) - miltankRancher
          - In the middle of Nirvana's quest together battling a quest boss in a secret corridor in the dungeons.
        7. Uteki Kuraudo Hiiragiya (Suisei) - Dcjboi
          - Currently surrounded by a large wolf pack and battling them alone.
        8. Markus Steele (Gothax) - JNathan
          - Is currently in Ryuusa's shop.
        Now…! That's what you call up to date!! Great work Geras! ;)
        __________________
        Reply With Quote
          #430    
        Old June 22nd, 2013 (12:57 PM).
        Turnip's Avatar
        Turnip Turnip is offline
        Magnificent Turnip
           
          Join Date: Apr 2012
          Location: Private property what the heck are you doing here get out
          Posts: 644
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by IceFyr1928 View Post
          And suddenly, I am forgotten.
          Guise... das not fair.
          I don't know about the difficulty with spots and all, but IceFyr was pretty much going for places as early as anyone.(except me, I was earliest, mah)


          Whelp. That got sorted pretty quickly whilst I was writing this. Bravo.

          Anyhow, yeah, my SU is already up (at the top of page 16, just another reminder because I'm paranoid). And I'm also up to date because I already read through all of the posts in the IC! Mwuhahaha! If... that's sort of an evil thing... which it isn't. Anyhow; up to date, SU up, happy days!
          __________________
          Turnips shall rise.

          Reply With Quote
            #431    
          Old June 22nd, 2013 (1:09 PM).
          Rose Quartz's Avatar
          Rose Quartz Rose Quartz is offline
          be prepared for the biggest change
             
            Join Date: Sep 2011
            Location: Somewhere over the rainbow~
            Age: 21
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Brave
            Posts: 2,785
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by True Epicness View Post
            Guise... das not fair.
            I don't know about the difficulty with spots and all, but IceFyr was pretty much going for places as early as anyone.(except me, I was earliest, mah)


            Whelp. That got sorted pretty quickly whilst I was writing this. Bravo.

            Anyhow, yeah, my SU is already up (at the top of page 16, just another reminder because I'm paranoid). And I'm also up to date because I already read through all of the posts in the IC! Mwuhahaha! If... that's sort of an evil thing... which it isn't. Anyhow; up to date, SU up, happy days!
            I will write down what I want you to change in your SU when I get on my computer tomorrow c: I remember there were some things ^^
            __________________
            Reply With Quote
              #432    
            Old June 22nd, 2013 (1:44 PM). Edited June 23rd, 2013 by IceFyr1928.
            IceFyr1928's Avatar
            IceFyr1928 IceFyr1928 is offline
            Is now DeathofShadows
               
              Join Date: Aug 2012
              Location: Upper Canterlot, Equestria
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Calm
              Posts: 758
              Thanks! You won't be disappointed!

              <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

              Real Life Name: Chen Shinji

              In-game name: Shentso

              Gender: Male

              Age: 16

              Hometown: Tokyo, Japan

              Status: Chen is a Power-leveler, Grinder, Dungeon-Crawler... However you want to word it, he's just good at these kinds of games. He prefers going solo, though, and that does often get him mistaken as a beta tester.

              Appearance: http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/13300000/anime-warrior-anime-warrior-13368392-300-364.jpg



              Chen stands a tad taller than most people his age, measuring 6'3", and is quite lean. This makes him look a bit weaker than he is, which may cause people to pick fights with him a bit more than others. However, along with his strength, Chen is very agile, wielding his sword effectively in either hand. When it comes to his face, Chen has strong, defined features, and icy blue eyes that seem to pierce the soul. This is the most noticeable feature about him to people that meet him. Chen keeps his hair at shoulder length, yet its natural form tends to keep it out of his face. It has a slight bluish tint, which he blames on game graphics. The truth behind this is his tendency to do things that get his attention, which he also does with his armor, usually going with something more flashy.

              Personality: Chen is often quiet, but while this may make him appear shy, he is actually just extremely observant. He prefers watching over asking, and rarely parties with anyone. He keeps to himself in towns, and even on the field he will attempt to keep interactions to a minimum. Despite his quiet nature, Chen is quite chivalrous, and will help anyone that he sees needs it.

              When it comes to fears, Chen isn't that afraid of much, though he does abhor snakes, and is definitely shaky about the whole death issue. He does want to make the best of the life he is in now, though, and intends the one to run his blade through Kayaba to be himself. He may seem slightly grim and arrogant to those he newly meets, though if one takes the time to strengthen the thin relationship, they would find his anger to not be at them, but instead be ever aimed at his ex-role model.

              History: Chen was an average teenager in Tokyo, one who went to school everyday, got home, and played video games. As an only child with divorced parents, Chen had a lot of free time on his hands. He spent this closely followed the gaming industry, and was his school's expert on the subject. It was not rare for someone to ask his advice about which system or game to purchase. It was when rumors of a virtual reality system called the NerveGear were leaked that Chen started focusing on the details of its first and exclusive game, an MMORPG called Sword Art Online. Not unfamiliar with the game's genre, Chen began saving money from his job as a grocery store clerk immediately, putting every cent he owned into the system. He was at the game store twelve hours in advance, which still was cutting it close. He was able to purchase one of the last thousand copies, and plugged it in as soon as he got home. The setup process was in his eyes tedious, but well worth it when he first logged on.

              Chen found himself in a world where anything was possible. He marveled at the small details generated by the graphics engine, the reality of the physics... He was entranced. He started right away the way he usually would, hitting the field to level. He had gotten quite high, almost hitting the twenties, when Kayaba, one of Chen's role models, revealed his elaborate plot. This crushed Chen's dreams, and hardened his resolve. He went off on his own, traveling far from the Town of Beginnings. He began his process of power leveling yet again, though was much more careful now that death was a possibility.

              He now visits the Town of Beginnings yet again, marveling at the amount of deaths that have ensued. He is aiming to find information about the dungeon, as he intends on visiting it soon.

              Skills:
              •-One Handed straight sword - Lv: 1
              •-Alchemy - Lv: 1
              •-Sprint - Lv: 1
              •-Delay - Lv: 1

              Sword Arts:
              •- Spirit Veil - his sword glows white, and allows him one superpowered strike that increases item drops from defeated monsters. This is activated by holding the sword as if prepared to thrust.

              •- Blade of Blood - A red glow comes over his sword, which then lets him attack multiple times in quick succession. Chen hold his sword backwards (holding it so the pommel points to his opponent) to activate the sword art.

              Level: 12

              Code: Link Start!
              __________________
              THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED, AND FOR MY SAFETY I HAVE RELOCATED. YOU CAN FIND ME HERE
              Reply With Quote
                #433    
              Old June 22nd, 2013 (2:31 PM).
              machomuu's Avatar
              machomuu machomuu is offline
              • Crystal Tier
              • Crystal Tier
               
              Join Date: Apr 2008
              Location: Americalanavania
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Relaxed
              Posts: 10,237
              *And the Fire Emblem Count rises to 3*
              __________________
              Paired to and madly in love with a literal Symphony of legs.


              I also watch anime sometimes. Just a little.
              Reply With Quote
                #434    
              Old June 22nd, 2013 (10:57 PM). Edited June 22nd, 2013 by Colony.
              Colony's Avatar
              Colony Colony is offline
              Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2013
                Location: Music City, USA
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Lax
                Posts: 638
                At least it's not from Awakening...

                Don't know if anybody picked up on the subtle mention of it, but Nirvana is in evil mode at the moment. So, that automatically makes him a better fighter, but also means he might attempt to stab you in the back, literally. Dotcom is safe for the moment, but only because good Nirvana is messing with evil Nirvana's actions. Afterwards, who knows? Well, actually I'm pretty sure there's no attacking a player if they don't want you to, but oh the suspense!

                @Pink&Shiny: Would it be okay to call Nirvana's split personality a particular name? It's just so annoying having to refer to Nirvana's other self as "other self." I was thinking Samsara or Nightmare, something that would either be evil sounding (Nightmare) or the opposite of Nirvana (Samsara).
                __________________

                Reply With Quote
                  #435    
                Old June 22nd, 2013 (11:53 PM).
                Rose Quartz's Avatar
                Rose Quartz Rose Quartz is offline
                be prepared for the biggest change
                   
                  Join Date: Sep 2011
                  Location: Somewhere over the rainbow~
                  Age: 21
                  Gender: Female
                  Nature: Brave
                  Posts: 2,785
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by machomuu View Post
                  *And the Fire Emblem Count rises to 3*
                  Actually… 4.

                  I suppose you haven't seen Skymin's SU yet d;

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Colony View Post
                  At least it's not from Awakening... -_-

                  Don't know if anybody picked up on the subtle mention of it, but Nirvana is in evil mode at the moment. So, that automatically makes him a better fighter, but also means he might attempt to stab you in the back, literally. >_> Dotcom is safe for the moment, but only because good Nirvana is messing with evil Nirvana's actions. Afterwards, who knows? Well, actually I'm pretty sure there's no attacking a player if they don't want you to, but oh the suspense!

                  @Pink&Shiny: Would it be okay to call Nirvana's split personality a particular name? It's just so annoying having to refer to Nirvana's other self as "other self." I was thinking Samsara or Nightmare, something that would either be evil sounding (Nightmare) or the opposite of Nirvana (Samsara).
                  Anything wrong with the FEA references? I kind of find it amusing.

                  Give that personality a name :p it's your character plus it would be easier for others to read~ ^^
                  __________________
                  Reply With Quote
                    #436    
                  Old June 23rd, 2013 (12:13 AM).
                  Colony's Avatar
                  Colony Colony is offline
                  Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
                     
                    Join Date: Mar 2013
                    Location: Music City, USA
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Lax
                    Posts: 638
                    There's nothing wrong with that, per se, it's just that there are so many Fire Emblem games that you could choose from. It would be a shame to leave out the rest of the games, which in my opinion had better characters (there! I said it). I think I'll go with Nightmare for Nirvana's split personality. It'll be a nice reference to a game series (which just so happens to be a tale of a two swords), and it will really irk Dements, which is always a plus.
                    __________________

                    Reply With Quote
                      #437    
                    Old June 23rd, 2013 (1:56 AM).
                    miltankRancher's Avatar
                    miltankRancher miltankRancher is offline
                    Mega Ampharos is the one.
                       
                      Join Date: May 2010
                      Location: Philippines
                      Age: 22
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Jolly
                      Posts: 3,953
                      @Colony: so, would you change the name? Also, would it reflect to what the in-game name shows? I mean, would it switch back and forth between Nirvana and Samsara/Nightmare?

                      and, if you dare attack dotcom (yes, he has a small d) then it would be a fight to death wouldn't it?

                      and @geras: great work. I always wanted to make the updating of a character's location in some RP's but alas, it's a hard work deciphering who's with who especially if you missed a page or two of posts.
                      __________________

                      I am a Roleplayer


                      ...and I am PROUD of it.
                      Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
                      Reply With Quote
                        #438    
                      Old June 23rd, 2013 (3:59 AM).
                      Colony's Avatar
                      Colony Colony is offline
                      Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
                         
                        Join Date: Mar 2013
                        Location: Music City, USA
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Lax
                        Posts: 638
                        The name change would really only matter for my posts, as it would help indicate which personality is in control at that particular moment. And no, it would not reflect in-game, simply because it was a part of him before the game ever started, which is another reason I'm going with Nightmare instead of a reference to Nirvana (Samsara). I didn't really know how to approach a lower case title being at the start of a sentence so I capitalized dotcom. XD Don't worry about the possibility of Nightmare attacking you, Nirvana should be able to prevent anything bad from happening at the moment. Though, I don't see how a fight between two players that use a lot of <Hiding> could ever really end...
                        __________________

                        Reply With Quote
                          #439    
                        Old June 23rd, 2013 (4:08 AM).
                        miltankRancher's Avatar
                        miltankRancher miltankRancher is offline
                        Mega Ampharos is the one.
                           
                          Join Date: May 2010
                          Location: Philippines
                          Age: 22
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Jolly
                          Posts: 3,953
                          Well, they could hide to death until one gets tired and owns up. Or they could just spam skills all over the field, hoping to strike a hit.
                          __________________

                          I am a Roleplayer


                          ...and I am PROUD of it.
                          Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
                          Reply With Quote
                            #440    
                          Old June 23rd, 2013 (7:09 AM).
                          Khawill's Avatar
                          Khawill Khawill is offline
                          Swaggins
                          • Silver Tier
                           
                          Join Date: Aug 2012
                          Location: The Cave of Hymns
                          Age: 21
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Brave
                          Posts: 1,558
                          Hey wolf, I interacted with you in a rather Khawill-esque way. Don't worry though, Fester has a get well dance.
                          __________________
                          College Bound, Mentally Sound.

                          Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2
                          Reply With Quote
                            #441    
                          Old June 23rd, 2013 (7:13 AM).
                          Satan.EXE's Avatar
                          Satan.EXE Satan.EXE is offline
                          King of the Hell
                             
                            Join Date: Dec 2011
                            Location: C:\
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 2,807
                            We need Lyndis! So she can stare directly at you through the screen in an awkward way while she talks to you!
                            __________________
                            Reply With Quote
                              #442    
                            Old June 23rd, 2013 (7:18 AM).
                            machomuu's Avatar
                            machomuu machomuu is offline
                            • Crystal Tier
                            • Crystal Tier
                             
                            Join Date: Apr 2008
                            Location: Americalanavania
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Relaxed
                            Posts: 10,237
                            Oh right, I keep forgetting that Skymin's Awakening's little tsundere, Severa.
                            __________________
                            Paired to and madly in love with a literal Symphony of legs.


                            I also watch anime sometimes. Just a little.
                            Reply With Quote
                              #443    
                            Old June 23rd, 2013 (7:22 AM).
                            Crunch Punch's Avatar
                            Crunch Punch Crunch Punch is offline
                            fire > ice
                            • Gold Tier
                             
                            Join Date: Feb 2013
                            Location: England
                            Age: 20
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 1,375
                            So err... should I start posting soon? That is, if my SU was good enough of course.
                            __________________
                            >> paired to gimmepie · last.fm
                            Reply With Quote
                              #444    
                            Old June 23rd, 2013 (7:24 AM).
                            Rose Quartz's Avatar
                            Rose Quartz Rose Quartz is offline
                            be prepared for the biggest change
                               
                              Join Date: Sep 2011
                              Location: Somewhere over the rainbow~
                              Age: 21
                              Gender: Female
                              Nature: Brave
                              Posts: 2,785
                              True Epicness- I'd like it if you could give your character a real name AND a last name buttt... since it seems you want to keep it secret because of your character: never mind.

                              I'd also like it if you could give your character a country to live... No one in-game can see where you live anyway.

                              The rest seems acceptable.

                              Scyke-You didn't write down in what position your character has to stand to activate the sword arts c: Please change that~ (Examples are: The player points the sword at the opponent to activate the sword art.)

                              IceFyr1928 Same as Scyke: You didn't write down in what position your character has to stand to activate the sword arts.

                              I also think your level is too high for a player c: please drop it with 1 or 2 levels ^^
                              __________________
                              Reply With Quote
                                #445    
                              Old June 23rd, 2013 (7:54 AM).
                              Crunch Punch's Avatar
                              Crunch Punch Crunch Punch is offline
                              fire > ice
                              • Gold Tier
                               
                              Join Date: Feb 2013
                              Location: England
                              Age: 20
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 1,375
                              @PinkSapphire huh, I thought I did?

                              Quote:
                              Sword arts: Frenzic Slash - (Yellow glow) A rapid attack which triples the user's speed for a short period of time, allowing him/her unleash multiple slashes at once. Ultimately medium damage. Activated when user runs at the opponent with sword pointing towards.
                              Moonlight Swallow - (Blue glow) A three-hit blow; user first slashes the opponent twice in opposite directions diagonally before finishing with a horizontal slash. Last hit drains 25% of overall HP damage dealt towards the opponent and adds it to the user's health. Ultimately medium damage, though the Sword Art has a slight boost on a critical hit, with each slash building that chance. Activated when user points sword upwards.
                              o 3o
                              __________________
                              >> paired to gimmepie · last.fm
                              Reply With Quote
                                #446    
                              Old June 23rd, 2013 (8:11 AM).
                              IceFyr1928's Avatar
                              IceFyr1928 IceFyr1928 is offline
                              Is now DeathofShadows
                                 
                                Join Date: Aug 2012
                                Location: Upper Canterlot, Equestria
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Calm
                                Posts: 758
                                Alright, SD, all fixed!

                                So... A brief question. Do canon characters such as Kirito and Asuna exist in this game?
                                __________________
                                THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED, AND FOR MY SAFETY I HAVE RELOCATED. YOU CAN FIND ME HERE
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #447    
                                Old June 23rd, 2013 (8:42 AM).
                                Rose Quartz's Avatar
                                Rose Quartz Rose Quartz is offline
                                be prepared for the biggest change
                                   
                                  Join Date: Sep 2011
                                  Location: Somewhere over the rainbow~
                                  Age: 21
                                  Gender: Female
                                  Nature: Brave
                                  Posts: 2,785
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Scyke View Post
                                  @PinkSapphire huh, I thought I did?



                                  o 3o
                                  Oh I'm sorry! ^^;; My bad! Consider yourself accepted then~

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by IceFyr1928 View Post
                                  Alright, SD, all fixed!

                                  So... A brief question. Do canon characters such as Kirito and Asuna exist in this game?
                                  uhmmm... it's PS but okay! I'll take a look at it soon.

                                  And they don't.
                                  __________________
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #448    
                                  Old June 23rd, 2013 (9:02 AM).
                                  Turnip's Avatar
                                  Turnip Turnip is offline
                                  Magnificent Turnip
                                     
                                    Join Date: Apr 2012
                                    Location: Private property what the heck are you doing here get out
                                    Posts: 644
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by PinkSapphire View Post
                                    True Epicness- I'd like it if you could give your character a real name AND a last name buttt... since it seems you want to keep it secret because of your character: never mind.

                                    I'd also like it if you could give your character a country to live... No one in-game can see where you live anyway.

                                    The rest seems acceptable.
                                    Heheh, Turnip he is, Turnip he shall always be! I don't think his character would be quite the same if he had a real name. Unless it was something worse than just Turnip, like Domp Gubbins or something. I hope no-one called Domp Gubbins reads this.

                                    And yeah, I did say that people generally assumed he's British English, but it might have been a little unclear whether he was or not. I've made it a little clearer - he's basically English.

                                    Yup, "acceptable" is good enough for me! :D
                                    __________________
                                    Turnips shall rise.

                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #449    
                                    Old June 23rd, 2013 (9:05 AM).
                                    Rose Quartz's Avatar
                                    Rose Quartz Rose Quartz is offline
                                    be prepared for the biggest change
                                       
                                      Join Date: Sep 2011
                                      Location: Somewhere over the rainbow~
                                      Age: 21
                                      Gender: Female
                                      Nature: Brave
                                      Posts: 2,785
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by True Epicness View Post
                                      Heheh, Turnip he is, Turnip he shall always be! I don't think his character would be quite the same if he had a real name. Unless it was something worse than just Turnip, like Domp Gubbins or something. I hope no-one called Domp Gubbins reads this.

                                      And yeah, I did say that people generally assumed he's British English, but it might have been a little unclear whether he was or not. I've made it a little clearer - he's basically English.

                                      Yup, "acceptable" is good enough for me! :D
                                      Okay then~ Consider yourself accepted as well~

                                      I will add all the accepted characters tomorrow ^^
                                      __________________
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #450    
                                      Old June 23rd, 2013 (2:28 PM).
                                      Turnip's Avatar
                                      Turnip Turnip is offline
                                      Magnificent Turnip
                                         
                                        Join Date: Apr 2012
                                        Location: Private property what the heck are you doing here get out
                                        Posts: 644
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by PinkSapphire View Post
                                        Okay then~ Consider yourself accepted as well~

                                        I will add all the accepted characters tomorrow
                                        YAAY!

                                        So, uh, should I start writing now, or what? I guess I probably won't be able to post it today, anyway, even if I did finish it. I take it I can post when Turnip's up and on the board.

                                        And thanks again to PS and SD and you know... people. I appreciate going out of your way to let us in
                                        __________________
                                        Turnips shall rise.

                                        Reply With Quote
                                        Reply
                                        Quick Reply

                                        Sponsored Links
                                        Thread Tools

                                        Posting Rules
                                        You may not post new threads
                                        You may not post replies
                                        You may not post attachments
                                        You may not edit your posts

                                        BB code is On
                                        Smilies are On
                                        [IMG] code is On
                                        HTML code is Off

                                        Forum Jump


                                        All times are GMT -8. The time now is 7:47 PM.