• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
I currently have:

Pupitar (42)
Swampert (52)
Charizard (46)
Electivire(39)
Deino (40)
Bidoof (8) - HM slave.

I am looking for a grass time pokemon. Any suggestions? I have 7 badges already, just so you know how far I am into the game.
Believe me get that Snover from the areas of Snowce city and then after some grinding with it you will have a Powerful Ice/Grass Poke in the form of AbomaSnow with very powerful Attacks

Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2014
Uh, I think I might be playing an earlier version. For one, everytime I save and reload, it's as if all of Team Steam's events (Post-Zhery E4) are happening again. But it's fine since that helps me level up my Pokes.

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2013
Is the mediafire link here (english) the latest bugfix update?

And can i complete the poke dex here? :)

Huh game resetted after first battle the pokemon vas invinsebal

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Is the mediafire link here (english) the latest bugfix update?
The latest is the one in Snakebyte's signature.

Hey, I am at the ghost type gym, and I can't find the correct pattern of tiles to get to Thomas. Can anybody help me? Any help would be appreciated.
I think it follows similar pattern as Sabrina's gym...

Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2014
And can i complete the poke dex here? :)

I honestly think you can't, since Froslass and other Pokes aren't obtainable without using cheats. But that's just me though.

BTW, would an updated version be available sometime soon?

Hey, I am at the ghost type gym, and I can't find the correct pattern of tiles to get to Thomas. Can anybody help me? Any help would be appreciated.

Hm, I think it follows Flannery's Gym pattern. I could be wrong though.

Last edited:

_Eterna_

Lieks Mudkipz
Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2013
Hi people,

Cutting a long story short, I think I screwed up pretty badly here. What I did was use a wall hack late game, so I entered the Team Steam base and took the Alpha Tablet. After legitimately completing the usual storyline events, and clearing the building of Team Steam Grunts, I came back and saw that the tablet was no longer there. Worse, Prof Jasmine won't say anything else other than her usual "legendary trainer" sh**.... HELP???

Last edited:
Years
I honestly think you can't, since Froslass and other Pokes aren't obtainable without using cheats. But that's just me though.

BTW, would an updated version be available sometime soon?

Hm, I think it follows Flannery's Gym pattern. I could be wrong though.
It is still far long when Ash or Cyclone do any update but still i would disagree with your theory that Froslass could be obtained even after using Cheats

Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2014
It is still far long when Ash or Cyclone do any update but still i would disagree with your theory that Froslass could be obtained even after using Cheats

I think I read it somewhere on this thread that you can obtain Froslass using YAPE, or something like that. Dunno tho.

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
Hey i started playing this hack and im loving it but i defeated the 3rd gym leader and now im stuck i cant leave from that area of the 3rd gym leader... f*ck me right?

xboxmandude

Rom Hacker
Years
I have one question...
How do I battle trainers again??
Finished all the leagues
Captured most of the pokemon...
A few glitches.

Years
  • Seen Jul 3, 2013
Hello guys,what about the pokeblocks?cus i can see variety of berries but they are of no use without pokeblock stuff.so thats the thing i would like to see in light platinum.
Thnx.

Years
Okay, i need more help. Where are the trains so I can use the World Pass. Once again, any help would be appreciated.
You have to beat both Lauren and Zhery leagues first after that when you are in your hometown, talk with Ash Ketchum who is beside that Arceus statue. Talk with him and he will give you World Pass for train. Now go to Central city and ride the Train to reach World Championship

iDasher

Anime Lover :D
Years
This game is awesome! I just wanted to say thanks for everyone helping others in this thread because I always search it when I get stuck and you guys are really awesome. Thanks!

Back