• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Retinaburn's Pokedex Push - Casual Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
@FennekinFox Don't worry about what to trade. Consider it a favor, and a welcome to PokeCommunity! Maybe you can repay myself or another member on here sometime in the future.

37.png
shiny.png
#37 Kida (Vulpix)' Female (level 1)
004.png

OT:
2.png
RETBURN ' (Black, 190/52905)
Timid - Drought - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untrained

Let me know when you can pick her up!

I went ahead and went flawless, 31 in all IVs. Stats are based on inherit values which are fixed and determined upon capture or egg pickup. IVs mixed with base stats and EVs determine final stats as the pokemon levels up. Are you in to battling? I'd love to battle some day!

Years
@FennekinFox Don't worry about what to trade. Consider it a favor, and a welcome to PokeCommunity! Maybe you can repay myself or another member on here sometime in the future.

Let me know when you can pick her up!

I went ahead and went flawless, 31 in all IVs. Stats are based on inherit values which are fixed and determined upon capture or egg pickup. IVs mixed with base stats and EVs determine final stats as the pokemon levels up. Are you in to battling? I'd love to battle some day!

Oh my gosh! :) Thanks so much! I'm not really into battling much because my pokemon aren't all that great. But thanks for the offer. And thanks again. I'm ready to pick her up.

I can't post urls so I had to get rid of everything. I'm waiting in Wifi right now.

Last edited:
Years
@ClumzyTrainR13: Sounds good to me! Don't worry about trading back, I will likely be cloning them. It will take a while to prepare them, but I will either write back here or in PM when they are ready.

Years
Here are the specfics for my sister's shiny Snivy.
Pokemon: Snivy
Nickname: Raphael
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Overgrow
Egg Moves: (Optional) none
IVs: none, I'm not good with IVs or just flawless like my Vulpix

And thanks for doing this for her!

Last edited:
Years
Here are the specfics for my sister's shiny Snivy.
Pokemon: Snivy
Nickname: Raphael
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Overgrow
Egg Moves: (Optional) none
IVs: none, I'm not good with IVs or just flawless like my Vulpix

And thanks for doing this for her!

Your snivy is complete! I will add her FC to my W2. I went with hidden power ice, in case you ever want to take out some pesky flying or dragon types. : )

Send me a PM when she's ready to trade, and we'll go from there.

495.png
shiny.png
#495 Raphael (Snivy) (level 1)
004.png

OT:
2.png
RETBURN (Black, 190/52905)
Adamant - Overgrow - 31/31/31/31/31/30 - Untrained

Years
Hi I'm back again. haha This time for pokemon for my sister's Unova pokedex.
Here are the pokemon she needs:
Oshawott, Skitty, Rufflet, Tynamo, Shuppet, Shuckle, Walrein, Ninetales, Bronzong, Vanillsh, Swinub, Dewgong, Slakoth / Slaking, Igglybuff, Lickilicky, Yanmega

She'll get a box together of pokemon that she will trade for these.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
What do you want for these DW females?

Houndour, Barboach, Qwilfish, and Smoochum.

{NM}Redwolf

Rebels against the God
Years
Pokemon: Petilil
Nickname: Asuna
Shiny: Dear god please
Nature: anything plus speed or special attack
Ability: open
Egg Moves (optional): not nessary
IVs: at least decent in special attack and speed.

I don't have much to offer in exchange but i do have a female seviper with the ability Infiltrator.

Last edited:
Years
Pokemon: Petilil
Nickname: Asuna
Shiny: Dear god please
Nature: anything plus speed or special attack
Ability: open
Egg Moves (optional): not nessary
IVs: at least decent in special attack and speed.

I don't have much to offer in exchange but i do have a female seviper with the ability Infiltrator.

Sounds cool, I'll add the breed queue to the list. Do you plan on using her on a weather team? You can either get a speed boost (chlorophyl), or immunity to status with the DW ability. W/out weather you can get immunity to confusion (own tempo).

Modest nature is +SpAtk -Atk or Timid +Spe -Atk

Let me know what you think and I can get started, thanks!

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022

{NM}Redwolf

Rebels against the God
Years
Sounds cool, I'll add the breed queue to the list. Do you plan on using her on a weather team? You can either get a speed boost (chlorophyl), or immunity to status with the DW ability. W/out weather you can get immunity to confusion (own tempo).

Modest nature is +SpAtk -Atk or Timid +Spe -Atk

Let me know what you think and I can get started, thanks!

Either modest nature or Timid will work and I'll take either the DW ability or Own tempo. I'm not too picky on it lol

Years
I'm not sure what DWF you don't have, but I've got 2 boxes full of DW pokemon I've caught over & over on DR. I see you have Siglyph cause you've got them up for offers, but I've also got some others that I could give or trade: Togepei, Riolu, Munna, Swablu, Drifloon, & Shuckle.

{NM}Redwolf

Rebels against the God
Years
Also:
Pokemon: Snornut
Nickname: Kanade
Shiny: Yep :D
Nature: Rash
Ability: again, not really an issue
Egg Moves (optional): all up to you depending if you've got nothing better to do
IVs: 31 speed and 31 special attack

And in exchange i have that female foogus with regenerator ability.

Years
@rebelxgirl: Thank you for your offer on the dream radar pokemon! I actually have those as well, but because I got them from radar, they must not have made it on my current list! I will have to go back and add them...

Were you looking at anything in return for them? Perhaps I can still help out. Thanks!

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I forgot to tell you, if you get any DWF that I need from this list here let me know. :D

Years
@rebelxgirl: Thank you for your offer on the dream radar pokemon! I actually have those as well, but because I got them from radar, they must not have made it on my current list! I will have to go back and add them...

Were you looking at anything in return for them? Perhaps I can still help out. Thanks!

Oh ok, I wasn't sure. :)
I'm not really going towards a national dex yet, just regional (Unova, Black 2). Considering I've been playing Pokemon for years & never made "catching them all" my main goal & actually completed a dex, thought I'd give it a try. For my Black 2, I've got a couple left - Latias & Braviary, the rest I should be able to catch in game or evolve from others I've gotten in trade. And a Mew, it was a fave from Gen 1. As far as things to offer, I don't have a whole lot that you probably don't have.

Years
@rebelxgirl No worries. I have your Latias & Braviary ready for pickup! PM me when you have some time to trade, thanks!

@FennekinFox: I have your list of requested dex fillers ready. Let me know when you have some time to pick them up, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back