• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
There's not really anything for me to work with with just that post so it will take a lot of effort to churn a post out. I was planning on waiting for the other PC to arrive as well as the NPCs that will be present so I could then include the interaction with your character in my post before going on to start the lesson. If you are desperate for me to start the interaction now though I'll try to think of something.

@Ice - is Yew in his class yet? Or will Sylvia arrive to find an empty room?

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn is in the journey's classroom already just in case anyone else is heading there :)

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
@Michaela, just wanted to make sure... the Journey class hasn't begun yet, right? xD
Yup, I am about to send Derrick there :p Hooray for being late!

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
xD @hereto. He's in the Pokémon Center, he went with Kayla for a refill but she ended up chasing her baby Litwick with a floating bottle of pills following her around... I know not of what happened next to her, but Haru remained motionless at the Center o3o

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Yeah, if any characters are in the Journeys class, it's going to start soon. I have literally been pulling my hair over class ideas until I finally figured something out, which is probably really lame and no one would probably, really, want to join ever again. >>; <<;

PsychoticMoonlight

Beautiful Insanity
Years
Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Saiyuu Mori

Nickname (Optional): Sai to friends.

Age (10-15):14

Gender (Male or Female): Female

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): Entei Dorm

Appearance (A picture will do but describe what he/she wears otherwise and any other information): 1 Paragraph
Saiyuu is tall(5'9)a skinny with tan skin and black hair. She has dark brown eye's, and one covered by a bang.
Morning
Spoiler:

Evening
Spoiler:

Night
Spoiler:

Personality (How does your character act? Do people enjoy being around you?: 2 Paragraphs
Even though Saiyuu dresses depressingly, she is very fun to be around. Kind and fun loving, she always there for a friend. Saiyuu is a tom-boy, who in fact, is very gentle. Unlike everyone else, Saiyuu spends here free time outside reading.(Or asleep.) She isn't afraid to say wether she likes or dislikes you.
Saiyuu has a dangerous side as well. As long as your not interfereing with her life style, you'll be fine. Saiyuu loves a great prank and will easily become friendly with a sense of humor. Saiyuu can deal with anything with a smile on her face. She loves dark and ghost types. Saiyuu is also easily bored.

History (Where did you grow up? Why you decided to go to the trainer school? Family? Etc..): 3 Paragraphs
Saiyuu grew up in Johto, in Ecruteak City. She had a few complications in here life there but always faced it with a smile. She knew what she was doing and why and foucused on that which was important. Ecruteak was loud and obnoxious, but she learned to deal. Later on she would be in a great Academy.

Saiyuu grew up with a little sister and a little brother. Her mom was always at work and so was her dad. Even when they came home, all they did was sleep. Saiyuu took care of everything: The cooking, cleaning, and more. When Saiyuu was done more work piled up. That's why she was surprised when she was sent to the Trainer Academy.

Saiyuu had sent an apllication, but was later accepted. She had always wanted to go there. Even as a kid it was her only dream. She chose the Trainer Academy becuase they had her favorite subjects. Dark and Ghost type classes. More to the point she wanted to meet new trainers and such. When her application was accepted she was a little bit concerned about her siblings until her mom explained some things. Saiyuu never removes her ring even while sleeping, because it was a promise gift from her mother.

Pokémon): Quilava
Species: Quilava
Nickname(Optional): Cynder
Personality: Bold and kind.
Lvl(Max 20): 16
Moveset(Up to 6 Tm and Egg moves allowed): Flamethrower
Overheat
Lava Plume
Sunny Day
Ember

Pokémon): Gabite
Species: Gabite
Nickname(Optional): Gabre
Personality: Rash, but can be calm. Sometimes.
Lvl(Max 20): 20
Moveset(Up to 6 Tm and Egg moves allowed): Draco Meteor
Dragon Claw
Dragon Breath
Dragon Pulse
Dragon Tail

Last edited:

Emakrul

To Hell and Back
Years
  • Age 30
  • yes
  • Seen Jun 6, 2016
I've been in costa rica for the last month living in a third world house sleepig under a mosquito net and flicking cockroaches off my dinner plates so I've sort of Ren out d range of the wi-fi signal :p anyway, I have updated my characters quite a bit in my free time and since so much time has passed since my post was accepted I was thinking I would resubmit for the final time my application to this su if that would be ok.

Thanks for all your patience. I'm excited to be a part of this game.

Red Lion Leo

Trainer Red
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 16, 2013
Hey guys ive got youth camp from Monday-Friday so i wont be able to post again until friday night. You guys stay awesome!

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Oh, hey, um, who is in the Journeys class and who is able to RP in the class now? 'Cause I'm currently writing a post for it and I just wanted to know if people are ready for it. >>; <<;

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
my character Rosalyn is already there, and I can Rp now :) actually I can RP whenever for the next 8 days then I'm gone for vacation.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Hello everybody. I just came back to see how all my friends are doing here? And perhaps RP, though I haven't decided if I want to rejoin yet or not. So. How goes everyone?

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
My post was on topic! :D The topic was introducing myself to this RP and trying to decide if I wanted to join, and asking how the other RPers were and what was going on. Gosh.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Doing alright, Nideous. So how are you holding up, bud?

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back