• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones. ITV's showing them all in chronological order (I->VI) over 6 weeks. Was the first time I'd seen it all the way through. As in Episode I, things Palpatine says seem so much more ominous now I've seen them all xD.

jcl

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2014
I just watched Bangkok Dangerous last night. It was... uh... interesting. Nicholas Cage is a fascinating actor.

Years
I watched Once again yesterday while showing it to a friend of mine who didn't care for it the loser. I've got all the songs from it stuck in my head now.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
The Happening

Idea of nature giving out toxins to people in order to defend themselves is pretty...new. Weird but a refreshing take on viruses that always seems to be the main factor of people running away from big cities.

Oh and Zooey Deschanel ♥

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
Ugh, I really didn't like The Happening ._. It was too creepy for me.

Last night I watched Oz The Great And Powerful. It was not exactly the best movie ever, but even with my limited knowledge of the old Oz movie, it was kind of fun to see how they imagined the wizard getting there and being like he was.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I rewatched Dog Day Afternoon over the weekend while doing the ironing and it's definitely cemented itself as one of my favourite films ever. Top notch Al Pacino, amazing writing and direction, and so funny and daring. I just want to give it a big hug! :D

Years
I saw Monsters University yesterday. Good movie. Somehow, despite the plot and everything not being groundbreaking or stellar, they make it feel really charming and fun and special feeling. That said, I'll be happy when they get back to making more original movies and not so many sequels.

Westward

The World is Magic
Years
I streamed Atlantis: The Lost Empire for some friends a few weeks back. Such memories, I hadn't seen that film in ages.

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
I saw Pacific Rim the other day, pretty entertaining. The feeling of huge robots fighting huge monsters alone makes this movie worth watching. There was some distractions during the movie though, someone's phone went off beside where I was sitting, a group of people were having a rather loud conversation during the movie, and someone shined a laser pointer at the screen. Whoever did it luckily only shined it during the previews and the end credits fortunately.

Years
Ugh, I really didn't like The Happening ._. It was too creepy for me.

Last night I watched Oz The Great And Powerful. It was not exactly the best movie ever, but even with my limited knowledge of the old Oz movie, it was kind of fun to see how they imagined the wizard getting there and being like he was.

And it has Mila Kunis in it. :3 <3

I just came back from watching a movie just then with the family, Coraline. Probably one of the creepiest kids movies out. haha, and before that, Star wars II Attack of the Clones.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
The last movie I watched in the cinema was Despicable Me 2. Loved it! It was so funny I couldn't stop laughing xD...but that actually really wasn't my last movie I watched though. I just re-watched Ghost Rider on my laptop yesterday night for fun.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
The last movie I have seen was The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey. It was a great movie, not as good as the other three before it, but still good! I'd rate it a 7/10 for a lot of things really, including the actors. I'm pretty excited for the trilogy (if they're making one). c:

Otherwise, before that I watched Howl's Moving Castle and literally cried a little. It's now my favourite movie, close to Spirited Away. 10/10!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Saw World War Z last Friday. It was a duplicate of 2012, but with zombies. I wasn't too impressed and I was expecting more zombie gore than a "dad saves the world" plot.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Mama 2013. The perfect start of 2013 in movies.

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. That's a classic.

Arthur Christmas. A must watched animated comedy.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
The Fourth Kind

Tbh, I wasn't expecting much when it came on TV. But iy was HIGHLY better than expected. The 'real' and acted scenes were great. Not being able to see the aliens was great, it leaves more to your imagination instead of knowing how they look like. I find that what you DON'T see is much scarier. The ending was the best and the hypnosis seances were also great. Anyone that loves found footage films and encounter with aliens would definitely love this movie. I know I loved it. I was creeped out every second of the movie, maybe because it was also 3am in the morning :P

Years
Grave of the Fireflies

7/10

It was an alright movie. I think people over-exaggerated about how emotional this movie is. I disliked the little sister but it was sad when she died. I didn't shed a single tear during the movie. I thought it was going to be more emotional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back