• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fate/of a Nation (M) [OOC/SU]

Years
In that case I shall think of another Noble Phantasm for Desdemona - since just having her "nuke" move and the space she can create to enhance her magic is a little limiting (especially as I don't think the latter is technically an NP at all).

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
The space she can create to enhance magic is a class skill common to all Casters called Territory Creation. Item Construction is another skill typically granted by the class container.

To everyone: if you look at the TYPE-MOON wiki's class container pages, you'll see a bunch of class skills that your character is eligible for (for example as Berserker, Mad Enhancement, and as Assassin, Presence Concealment). Of course sometimes not every skill will always be granted depending on the parameters of the Heroic Spirit, but often even if the Spirit lacked the attribute(s) in life they will still receive a lower-ranked version of the ability.

Years
Honestly I didn't include all that in the write up because I didn't want to overcomplicate anything. But feel free to write these things into your characters.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I just have my background information to add. I've edited my Phantasm's a bit thanks to Cirrus.

Cirrus

Years
Uh, thanks, but I kind of slacked on my [Background Information] section... : s And in the descriptions of my Noble Phantasms I guess. (I did spend a lot of time designing them though, that was too much work.)

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
Name: Adrian Draegar
AKA: He's known as the Iron Dragon in some areas, for his valor and prowess, as well as his courage. Some merely call him the Arrow, because of the legendary bow he wields to great effect
Region: Flagrora
Type of Magic: A strange combination of water and fire.
Personality: While some people regard him as simply a really good assassin, that is not necessarily his exclusive trade, in spite of the fact that he was trained to be just that. He is normally as most others see him -- a valiant warrior frequently found defending a cause he feels is worth fighting for.

Normally a quiet person, he still moves with a power and grace that is unusual even to most archers. He's always believed that the body is the reflection of one's soul, and so he's honed his body to be a reflection of what he believes to be himself: powerful yet graceful -- the mark of a noble person.

In spite of his normal trade, he is always seen taking up missions that involve defending a helpless person against a tyrant or other similar foe. His seemingly endless honor and valor have led him to receive the legendary bow -- Gandiva (shown below) -- along with Arjuna.

Appearance: Looking like your average archer, you'd have no idea he's a well-trained assassin. He has a tendency to go in the garb resembling that in the picture below. However, he always dresses in black, blue, or darker colors in general. He also tends to wear a slender sword at his side, in case his bow is not sufficient in winning a fight or accomplishing a mission. Generally, he looks a lot more youthful than what is shown in this picture (being without facial hair at all), but this is what he typically wears. The bow he wields is the one that Arjuna looks like he's holding (but a little less elaborate).
images

Background Information: Adrian Draegar's story is fairly simple. His family has been assassins by trade for a long time, and that is how they trained the last member of the family, Adrian Draegar. However, both his motives, dreams, and ethics were uncommon within the family, and he was eventually cast out -- but not before he had completed his training in many of the methods of being an assassin.

The rest of his training he found on his own. He learned how to fight like an honorable person, and hence learned something that many assassins eventually fall short on: open combat.

Armed with his knowledge, he set out to make a name for himself outside of his family, and he did. No assassin has ever been known to conduct his business in the open, and even fewer show the sort of ethics he does in his line of work. (For example, he only kills for a very, very good reason, and those happen to be by far some of the hardest and best-paying missions.)

It was somewhere along the way that he came upon a strange bow when one of his missions took him into some ruins. Trying out the bow, it proved to lend him additional powers to the ones he already had, along with producing the powerful spirit of another noble being from the past: Arjuna, a hero beloved of the gods, who had once possessed this very bow.

Arjuna came to Adrian after the assassin found the bow, and said something about serving the wielder of the one worthy enough to hold it as his own. Arjuna bid him keep the bow and use it, for the fact that he was deemed worthy to find and be able to use it were a blessing of the gods. In addition, Arjuna offered to be his companion on his journeys, saying that his spirit was tied to bow, and he would serve the holy wielder.

Strange enough as it was, Adrian agreed to take Arjuna along with little more explanation than that, and since then they've been working odd jobs... until the competition started up and they were chosen to take part in it.

--------------------------------------------
Servant:

Name: Arjuna
Class: Assassin (with heavy archer skills)
Type of Magic: Offensive White Magic (very little clerical skills involved)
Personality:Being pretty religious, Arjuna believes that almost everything is the work of at least one of his gods -- including leading Adrian to finding Gandiva, along with Arjuna himself. Arjuna fervently believes that it is a sin against the gods to lie... but sometimes he's been forced to admit that it's a greater sin to tell the truth and cause the deaths of innocent people.

Adrian has caused him to challenge many of his beliefs, but Arjuna has done the same to his master. The two have made each other into better beings, and Arjuna has always believed that the gods did this on purpose to cause Adrian to become a great warrior in his own right -- and to give Arjuna a second chance to find some sense of completion within himself.

Appearance: Arjuna no longer wields the bow (shown below), the weapon belonging to Adrian as the vessel of his spirit. Shown in the picture below is Arjuna at his strongest, in a rare moment when Adrian lends him Gandiva to use in a very tough situation (as opposed to his own magic bow). He is dressed very closely to what is found below, but in battle you'll find him looking a lot less glamorous.
Arjuna_The_Thousand_Arrow_by_Rhein_Salvation.jpg

Last edited:
Years
I'm going to leave this one to Chili if that's alright. :)
I don't really see anything wrong with it but I think he was planning on filling the spot for Assassin.

Cirrus

Years
@Cosmic Fury: What class of Servant is yours? Arjuna was said to be an excellent archer and a peerless warrior, so presumably he'd be able to fill any of the frontline-ish classes (except maybe Rider), but I am a little lost as in your description you mostly write about his personality. (This is a bit of personal curiosity, I guess.)

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Its fine with me if he wants to do assassin XD we already talked about this on skype last night... but im a bit confused as to your characters class xD

Back