• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark had to get his Pokemon healed up... not only that, he needed to get himself cleaned up, gather food... where did he begin? He almost lost one of his most prized Pokemon to a bunch of Thugs! But... Mark thought there were spies throughout the academy? Were Team Rocket just aknowledging this and going out in the open? No that'd be stupid. The most powerful trainers in the world have gathered here! They'd get creamed! Not to mention the international police were involved.

Mark didn't want to think about it. He just wanted to clear his head first. He quickly headed to the Pokemon Center to immediately get his Pokemon healed. Considering how much they went through, They deserved some rest. Mark decided to leave his Pokemon at center for the time being. Mark didn't feel very secure without his Pokemon however... especially leaving them in a building like the Pokemon Center. He was getting paranoid. Even though he was covered with soot and sweat, Mark sat there and waited for his Pokemon to finish healing. He wasn't in a rush but he needed to have is Pokemon with him... and come up with a secure way to protect them.

Years
Kayla Makihatayama and Holly Amarosa

Kayla sighed softly. She nudged Haru and whispered, "Remember. Holly's tried to kill herself before. Amy doesn't trust you. You show her that you're happy with Holly and that you love her. If you don't, then she and her Absol will have fun tearing you to shreds and hiding the evidence. Just... Play it cool, alright?" Kayla smiled at Haru before walking over to Shawn. She sighed again. "I just know that this is going to end badly..."

Holly was panting by the time that she reached the group. "I ran here as fast as I could..." she whispered. Any grinned and gave Holly a big hug. She lifted her sister off if the ground and hugged her tightly. "I missed you so much," she whispered. She set Holly on the ground and glared at Haru. "He's not really your boyfriend, is he?" Amy asked. Holly tilted her head and giggled. "Of course he is," she whispered, skipping over to Haru. She linked her arm with his and smiled. Amy shook her head. "I don't like him. I REALLY don't like him."

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm - Oak Town

Shawn smiled as Kayla came and stood next to him, dismayed at how things are going. He solemnly shook his head, placing his hands on her shoulders. "I know, hun," he softly said to her, "and I'm sorry it had to happen. I should've kept my mouth shut. We've just gotta deal with them until they leave." He softly kissed her lips, "We'll go on our date afterwards and I'll try to make up for all this."

He turned his attention to Amy and sighed, "Well, she seems to be happy with Haru. I'm happy with Kayla. And you seem unhappy about that. How sad for you, then. If you don't want to accept that, then its your problem and not ours." Shawn then looked at Chase and Satoshi. "Forgive me if my words seem rude," he spoke to them, "I just have my fair share of life's problems without having to add this to the mix. I hope you understand."

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Conor Crawford || Class --> Practical Battling

"Sure" Iny responded as Conor offered to give her his jacket. "Here you go" Conor said as he removed his jacket, folded it up a bit and handed it across to Iny.

"Huh, I've never been there, Never really travelled all that much to be honest. Lavaridge is located in a place that makes traveling with a group rather difficult." Iny explains. "The town is kinda imbedded into the cliffs of the mountain with only a few safe ways to get down."

"Yeah, I heard about Lavaridge Town alright, it's supposed to be crazy warm. Personally I don't know if I could stick the heat, but I guess it's probably something you get used to as you grow up there." Conor replied as he looked over towards Iny.

Conor was about to continue talking about Hoenn to Iny but was interrupted by the teacher who was making an announcement to the class. "We are going to start the next part of the lesson. Make sure you have a jacket, enclosed shoes and long pants on, if you don't you may go and change quickly before heading out to the training fields... and yes I will know if you don't come back. I'll explain the rest of the lesson when you are there."

"I assume you're gonna head back and change?" Conor quizzed looking over at Iny. Just then a voice came from the other end of the classroom. "Hey guys, we're going outside now, come on!" It was Mike, who seemed to be heading out in a short-sleeve shirt. "Wow is he crazy?" Conor thought, he then proceeded to look down and notice he too was wearing a short-sleeved shirt. He could do nothing but laugh to himself and proceed to get up out of his chair to continue with the next part of the lesson.

Years

Chase sighed. "It's okay... I just hope that you don't get her mad..." He looked at Amy. "Well, madder than she already is..." Amy sighed. "Maybe I was a little bit rude..." she muttered. Satoshi laughed. "A little bit? You tackled the guy to the ground!" Amy glared at him and shook her head. "Maybe I should try to get to know him first..." She walked over to Haru and held her hand out. "I'm sorry for being so rude..." she muttered reluctantly. "Can you forgive me? I just wanted to keep Holly safe. Now that I think about it, a scrawny little guy like you couldn't do anything. Even Holly could beat you up!" Holly squeezed Haru's hand and giggled softly. Amy smiled and leaned closer to Haru's ear. "I'm just playing nice. You do anything to my sister that I don't like and I WILL kill you. Got it, Harry?" She giggled and looked down at Holly.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru Hatake

Haru gently squeezed Holly's hand and gave a smile, although he was terrified his entire belief. He reached his hand out and cautiously shook Amy's hand and laughed nervously. "Hehe...Hehehehehe...Hehe. You got it." He rubbed the back of his neck with his hand and tried to wrap his mind around what had just happened. The girl had just apologized, and within seconds threatened to beat the living crap out of him. He looked down at Holly. "You have a very...protective sister." He gave her an awkward grin. He leaned down and gave her a peck on the nose, then turned to the rest of the group. "So what are we gonna do guys?" Sweat was running down the back of his neck, but he wasn't going to let on.

Years

Amy laughed softly and grabbed Haru's other arm. "Why do you want to date my sister so badly that you'd risk your life?" she asked. Holly sighed and rolled her eyes. "She's not overly-protective... She's psychotic..." she whispered. Amy frowned and backed away from Haru and Holly. "You're acting like I'M the villain. I don't want to see Holly like that ever again..." Both Holly and Kayla gasped as Amy started to cry. "I'm sorry for being so overly protective, Holly... I just don't want to see you hurt or depressed like that ever again. Last time that happened, it was because... because of people, so I..." Amy cried harder and sniffled. Holly walked over to Amy and hugged her. "It's okay..."

Kayla walked over to Haru. "We're supposed to be going on a double date," she whispered. "Don't tell Holly, though. I guess the date can wait... Go over there and comfort Amy! It'll make her like you more!" She pushed Haru towards Amy and Holly and giggled before she lost her balance and fell to the ground. Her crutches landed in the snow next to her and Primrose, who had been sleeping, woke up and squeaked angrily. Kayla giggled.

siiadams

Years

Shawn smiled and chuckled to himself as he walked over to Kayla, who fell over. "Can't you go a day without hurting yourself?" he stated, helping her up on her feet. He quickly grabbed her crutches and handed them to her before turning to the others. Seems like everything is improving. "They're making up now, thankfully," he said quietly to her, watching this display with Holly, Haru, and Amy. Now that that situation was defused, they could plan their next move.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru Hatake

Haru awkwardly stumbled into Holly and Amy, and wrapped an arm around each of them, creating a small group hug. Oh crap oh crap oh crap! Haru was terrified of Amy, but she was just defending Holly. She was lucky. She had someone looking out for her. Haru had been out out on his own for his entire life. "Listen, if it makes any difference I promise I won't hurt Holly." He gave Amy a serious look and continued. "If we break up, it will be Holly leaving me. I swear it." He leaned over and kissed Holly on the forehead. "I haven't exactly had a girlfriend before...But I'll do my best. She'll get the very best of me. I promise." He hugged both girls a little bit closer. Hopefully she'll stop crying and everything will be all happy again. Haru wasn't a fan of serious situations, but he couldn't stand seeing people sad.

Years

Amy sniffled and nodded. "I guess I'll have to trust you..." she whispered. She wiped her tears away and smiled, "I don't want to leave yet... But I also don't want to get in the way..." She looked at Holly. "Can I stay in your room until the end of the day?" she asked. Holly nodded. "My room number is-" Any held up a hand and shook her head. "I already know. I wanted to make sure that you got here safe,so I told Kayla's dad to Well, never mind. Let's move out, troops!" Chase and Satoshi sighed. "See you guys later..." they mumbled. Holly watched Amy leave and sighed. "I wish that she wasn't so protective..." she whispered. "I mean, even though I did pack a knife, I'm not going to use it..."

Kayla giggled. "I'm just a little clumsy today!" she said happily. "So... Where are we going for our date?" She reached into her pocket and pulled out Primrose's Pokeball. She returned the Pichu and smiled. "I wanted to go to the beach, but I guess it's a little too cold for that now. We're definitely not going to the forest, so where else is there?" Kayla giggled excitedly. "I can't wait!"

siiadams

Years

"I'm not sure now," Shawn stated, looking towards the beach, "I'm still new to the island, so I don't really know what else is actually here. Does anyone have an idea about where to go?" He turned to the others, a small smirk crossing his lips, "Its too cold for swimming, so maybe walking around near the volcano would keep us warm?"

Shawn shook his head, not sure of where to go at this point. He wished he knew more about where he was before making those grandiose plans. How would he impress Kayla with this date if he had no clue where to go? He felt defeated before he could get started.

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
It was a long and hard climb, but Adrian made it up to the top of the woods, to the point where that colony of rodent Pokémon he had met earlier on had shown him.

He had gotten done with his class some time ago, and had left a detailed letter to Bai about his past history. He left out what he thought of it all -- he simply told it as it had happened, which was hard indeed. Those worms are going to pay for what they've done.

He surveyed his surroundings, and they were incredibly quiet... which was unnatural for this part of the woods. He made sure Supernova was quiet (as usual), and he made sure that the Gastly and Shellder were ready to go.

Whatever it was, if it scared this entire part of the woods into silence, it wasn't pleasant. The Raticates only said that they thought there were five or six strange people about... Not a whole platoon of them.

Adrian saw a flash of black in the background, and immediately went after it. Sure, he couldn't move very fast between his cane and the massive Volcarona on his back, but still, he made good progress because of his lighter weight.

With Supernova growing stronger and more used to her new form every day, she seemed to be able to take more and more of his weight every day. Adrian had confidence that she was able to make some good progress here.

However, the blip came into full view, and it wasn't a Rocket like Adrian had heard about on the island. It was something that was to him far, far worse...

"Supernova, let's set something on fire." He heard his Volcarona give off a low, angry buzz with her wings. She was at least as angry as Adrian was, and there was no tolerance for someone that was a part of an organization this... evil.

An instant later, the Rocket grunt found himself running for his life from a massive fireball that came flying his way from a very, very angry Volcarona.

Last edited:

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
Iny Gage: Practical Battling --> Battlefields

"Here you go" He offers, Handing the jacket over.

"T... Thanks" She says, Draping the jacket over herself knowing her arms would be far too short for the sleeves.

"Yeah, I heard about Lavaridge Town alright, it's supposed to be crazy warm. Personally I don't know if I could stick the heat, but I guess it's probably something you get used to as you grow up there."
He replied looking over to her.

"Yeah I guess, I never really thought about it to be honest. Just seemed normal."" She explained calmly " Although as it shows I'm nowhere near used to cold weather."

"We are going to start the next part of the lesson. Make sure you have a jacket, enclosed shoes and long pants on, if you don't you may go and change quickly before heading out to the training fields... and yes I will know if you don't come back. I'll explain the rest of the lesson when you are there." The teacher clearly said to the class.

Iny's eyes widened a bit, The last thing she wanted to do was go outside in this, she wasn't even able to bear the small draft all that well.

"I assume you're gonna head back and change?" Clumsy quizzed looking over at Iny.

"I dont own anything that would help... Never thought about buying anything on my way here. I was gonna check out oak town after class." She said whining quite a bit. Thinking it through she has one idea, Although it might require Zane's permission who she wasn't on the best terms with after being late and interrupting class.

"Hey guys, we're going outside now, come on!" The odd boy said, rushing outside with just about as much as she had on minus the jacket.

"Lucky..." Iny mumbles to herself under her breath..

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru Hatake

Haru began to wrack his memory for anything tha could be useful for dating purposes...No buffets. They might kick me out again. No adventures. Kayla's leg is already jacked up. Nowhere on campus. Too boring... Come on Haru! Think! Think! He began to pace back and forth and stroke his chin, as he did when deep in thought. "Well, maybe we can go..." He stopped and looked up at the sky. "Maybe we can go..." He looked at the gathered group and an idea clicked within his head. "We can go to Oak Town and see the sights, eat, you know, the like." It was a vague idea, but it was an idea. "If that's a little dull then we could go do some nature hike or something like that." He was hoping that would be sufficient, but he was open to other suggestion. Any suggestion.

Years

Kayla smiled. "That's perfect!" she said excitedly. "I haven't eaten in at least two days! Neither has Holly." Holly smiled sheepishly. "I haven't been that hungry... But I guess I should eat. Let's go!" She grabbed Haru's arm and giggled. "I think Kayla's rubbing off on me... That's probably not good, huh?" Holly smiled again. Kayla rolled her eyes. She yawned softly and gasped when she saw the boy from earlier walking towards them with a small Growlithe. "He doesn't give up," Kayla muttered. "Now I'm sure that he's stalking us." Holly whimpered and hid behind Haru. "Please don't start a fight with him again," she whispered. The boy in the distance smirked and cracked his knuckles. Holly whimpered again when he mouthed the words, "I'm coming for you, shorty," Kayla sighed. "He already got beat up... Can't he learn his lesson?"

siiadams

Years

Shawn was all smiles and everything was going great...until the boy from earlier came into view with a small Growlithe. As Holly hid behind Haru, Shawn strode forward and stood almost in front of Kayla, glaring hard at the boy. "We gotta get to the restaurant before anything else happens," he said to them all, keeping his eyes on the intruder. "Haru, get the girls there. I'll see if I can distract him long enough so he doesn't come after you."

He walked towards the kid and stood there, waiting. "Hey kid, why don't you stop wasting your time with us and actually do something for yourself? Haven't you had enough yet?" Shawn was ready to block his path if the boy tries to get around him. If its a fight he wants, its a fight he'll get.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru Hatake

Haru saw the punk from earlier show up. Shawn told him to get the girls, but there was no way in Hell that he would back down from this bastard. "No. Shawn. I beat the crap out of this guy earlier. He wants to mess with MY girl. You get the girls. This guy is mine." He strode forward and pushed his new friend out of the way. "Sorry bro, but this bastard is mine. He can have Holly after I'm dead." He cracked his knuckles and sent out his best bet against a Growlithe: Torch. "Sorry Holly, but this kid has to learn that he can't hurt you, no matter how hard he tries. He needs to learn that I'm here to protect you, and that if he lays a hand on you, he will get the living Hell beaten out of him. Holly...I love you. I will die before he hurts you." Haru clenched his fist and looked the kid in the eyes. Only the other kid could notice, but there was a fire burning deep in his eyes. "Bring it on. Give me everything you've got. Don't hold back. I sure as Hell won't."

Years

Kayla grabbed Holly's arm and started to pull her away. "Don't worry, Holly," she whispered. "It's just some guy thing..." Holly whimpered and shook her head. She pulled away from Kayla and ran back to Haru. "Please don't... You could get in trouble or get hurt..." She grabbed his hand and whimpered again. The boy sneered. "So adorable... Too bad I'll have to ruin it. Go, Growlithe!" He kicked the puppy towards Holly and Haru. The puppy whimpered softly. Holly gasped. "Poor thing..." she whispered. "It's stuck with a jerk like him..." The boy laughed. "Use Flame Wheel!" he ordered. "Show no mercy! Get the boy!" Holly gasped and stood in front of Haru. "No way!" she yelled.

Kayla groaned. "Get away from there, Holly!" She watched the Growlithe charge up its attack and looked at Holly. "Move already!" Holly shook her head and watched the Growlithe come towards her, surrounded in fire. Kayla grabbed a Pokeball and sent out Jasmine. The Tepig looked around and snorted. "Stop that Growlithe!" Kayla yelled. Jasmine nodded and tackled the Growlithe away from Holly just in time. Kayla sighed in relief and grabbed Holly. "Are you crazy?" she hissed as she pulled her cousin away. The boy laughed again. "Growlithe, try to get the boy again!" Growlithe nodded and rushed towards Haru, surrounded in flamex.

siiadams

Years

Shawn had had enough! It was one thing to have a pokemon battle, but intentional attacking of a person was something only a Team Rocket member would pull. Besides, this was ruining their date. Plus, Kayla and Holly were now involved. Shawn reached for his newly-captured pokemon and released it. His Geodude landed in front of the group facing the charging Growlithe.

"Alright, lets take down this Team Rocket wanna-be," Shawn shouted loud enough for the boy to hear, "Rocker, Rock Throw attack!" Geodude looked to where Shawn stood and nodded, facing the Growlithe again. Rocker reached into the ground and pulled out a large rock the same size as the fire puppy and chucked it in its direction as hard as it could.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - White Lugia Dorm -> Hallwayd

502.png
571.png
207.png
404.png
633.png

Once everyone was out, the Zorua included, Kilik looks at the time. They really should head to class soon. It's really going to be an interesting lesson to learn. Meanwhile, while he wasn't paying attention, Zorua was apologizing to Man about everything. Soon, she took the Zorua in, nicknaming her Akira. That's a guy's name in Virtua Fighter!

Kilik turns to Mana as she starts thanking him for his help. "I don't get why you're taking Akira in after what she's done, but..." Kilik left it at that, knowing what Akira did afterward. It's gotta be worth something. Mana suggests they head to class, pecks him on the cheek to further her thanks, & tries to figure out which way is their class. Kilik just blushes & holds his cheek for a moment before he coughs nervously & looks at the hallways. "I believe it's...this way."

-

Class was over, so now it was on to the after plans. "Now that I have some time," Kilik began, "I believe I'll need to find training grounds." But where to start. Kilik was planning on training his Pokemon, work with their assets, as well as their flaws. If he can do that, he's one step closer to honing his skill. As Mana wanted to come along, she just needs to ask. Kilik like seeking attention from an audience, even if it's just one person. The more the merrier anyway.

Back