• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

5th Gen What is your favorite Unova city?

Zekrom1066

Master of Ideals
Years
My favourite town in B2W2 is Lacunosa Town, I like the concept and overall design and infrastructure of the town. Plus, the music is very soothing.

I also like Undella Town, both the Summer theme and the Spring/Autumn/Winter theme are equally as good :). I also like the fact that it's based on Hawaii, which is more active in the summer, hence the music. The summer theme kind of reminds me of Super Mario Sunshine.

Humilau City and Nimbasa City are also awesome cities due to their music!

One of my favourites is Anville Town, as I have a liking for public buses and trains which is one of my other hobbies beside Pokemon.

Last edited:

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
My favorite town is Lentimas. I love the Midwestern desert feel it has, and the music is just so beautiful. It fits the dusty, arid desert theme that GF was going for when they made it. My only gripe with Lentimas Town is that it's so small! I mean seriously, it's smaller than Pallet Town in Kanto, which is the smallest town in any game! XD But, you know, it's aesthetically pleasing to me which is what matters the most. ^__^

Syltti

Lilligant's Loving Trainer
Years
It's tough. Aspertia City is the first starting town (hurr) in the serious to have its own actual Pokemon Center and Gym. Plus dat lookout. Undella Town has, probably, the best town BGM during the summer. Laconosa Town's BGM is addictive.

If I had to pick, probably Undella. I just wish we got our own little villa again like in Platinum.

Years
It's a tie between Lentimas and Humilau! I love them both because they're very different from the other cities, Lentimas is a deserted land just like my country in real life and Humilau is just beachy and perfect! they remind me of my favorite region 'Hoenn' in some way =3

AniRain

Goddess of Storms
Years
I really like Virbank City, cause of the unique idea of Movie Making. I also liked Nimbasa City, its just my kind of place. And I like the idea of the Castelia City and the sewers, its also something different - I like it, :) Liked that gym too.

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
Years
I like Nacrene City. It has a really artsy feel to it, if that makes sense. Reminds me of Asheville, 10 years ago.

Nakala Pri

Village Bridge, y'all! It freaken rocks! It is so serene and relaxing, like a dream...

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Undella and Humilau are my favorites. I'm a big fan of towns/cities by the sea/ocean. :)

Years
Nimbasa was my favourite because it was like Battle HQ for Unova, what with the battle subway and sports arenas and the battle institute and stuff. Plus the gym has my favourite track in the region.

bigjon357

My Favorite is undella town because it reminds me of where i live^_^

Years
In B/W, I really enjoyed Icirrus City. Windmills and Bridges, accented by ponds and marshes, how does it get better than that.

Well...
In B2/W2, my love for Virbank outweighs that for Icirrus City. It is everything that Slateport and Vermillion City should have looked like. Though, I cannot hate on Olivine City, my favorite city of G/S/C by far. It was both grungy yet intriging with the bridges, over passages, and River Drainoffs.

In addition, I liked the addition of a sewer system in Castelia City.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I absolutely adore Humilau City! Firstly, it's a city on the water. On the water. And the houses have glass floors. And the gym looks pretty too - like an indoor water garden. How much more awesome can a city get?? The whole city feels very holiday-island-like and reminds me of one of my favourite vacations where there were wooden houses on wooden walkways on the sea. I'm naturally drawn towards water, beaches and the ocean, so no wonder I was drawn towards Humilau. <3

Years
I would have to go with Nimbasa. I found myself spending most of my time there, since it had the subway, and because in either direction you can go on the bridges to collect feathers x)

Years
Driftveil City. The music is amazing, and I swear Clay's one corrupt businessman. Apparently he built pretty much the whole thing himself and the PWT too.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Well, my favourite city would probably have to be Humilau. Hikari and Zorogami pretty much summed up my answer. I just thought Black and White needed a water-type Gym, and I'm glad they brought it in B2W2! Marlon was a cool guy, and I adored his super fun gym! But I also loved Aspertia City. It seemed more like a town to me, which is why I liked it. It had a bright, friendly atmosphere and Cheren's the Gym Leader, to boot!

Then there is Floccesy Town! It's pretty (especially in autumn) and peaceful, plus it has a ranch, which I thought was really cool to add! I was so glad you could catch Mareep early in the game. c:

Sirfetch’d

Castelia City for me as it was just beautiful and totally different than anything we had seen before.

Back