• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Naruto Fan Club Jutsu!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Itachi definitely.

He's completely different compared to the other members of Akatsuki. He still has some love for his village and he exiled himself because of the mission he had to do. The rest of the Akatsuki members are just plain cold blooded killers.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Probably Hidan for favourite, just the most fun to watch. To be honest the only ones I don't like are Sasori and
Spoiler:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Yeaaahh! the last chapiter(manga) was Awsome!
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Who is your favorite Akatsuki member and why?
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Agreed, lol. I don't really read the manga that much opposed to the anime. Do they have useless stuffs like that in the manga too?

And btw, I never saw you sign up, are you new in the club? If so, make a sign up sheet! :D

I snuck in!

Username: SwiftSign
Reason for joining: I've watched the Naruto anime for 5 (I think?) years.
Hidden Village you wish to stay in: Hidden Cloud
Answer the current topic:

If you played any Naruto game, who is your favorite person to use in a Naruto game?

I've never played any of the Naruto games, those kind of 1 on 1 combat games aren't my cup of tea ><.

Who is your favorite Akatsuki member and why?

I really liked Hidan, he was reasonably entertaining and had some cool abilities. I absolutely hated Deidara, he popped up way too many times and... not really sure - think he was portrayed as reasonably weak/stupid but always took a long time to defeat.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Naruto games aren't always 1-on-1. There are differences like Ultimate Ninja Impact or Storm I don't remember. But welcome to the club.
My favorite was Itachi cos he has such a great fighting style and his jutsus are incredible!

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Username: Classic Sonic
Reason for joining: I'm a fan of Naruto, and I really like the fight scenes in the series. Sure, I haven't watched much, but I really like the series, especially the games (special mention to the first Ultimate Ninja Storm).
Hidden Village you wish to stay in: Kumogakure (Village Hidden in Clouds)
Answer the current topic: Who is your favorite Akatsuki member, and why?
I really like Deidara. I like his fighting style, using explosives to do his dirty work, and I think he's one of the Akatsuki with a bright personality. Also who doesn't love the "Art is an explosion!"?

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Alright, two new members in the Hidden Cloud Village!
Welcome to the club, SwitftSign and Classic Sonic. :D
Don't be afraid to ask senpai Zameric any questions.

Okay, I swear that actually am working on that Plasma-style character profile, really. (I actually haven't been)
I'll have it up within the next few days... >.>

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Who saw the latest manga chapter?
Spoiler:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
It's about time I found this! Sign me up!

Username: Heretostay

Reason for joining: I love Naruto. So much. I'm not gonna lie: What I know is from the Ultimate Ninja Storm series, mainly 2 and 3. I don't know a lot about the original series, but I know a good deal about Shippuden. Also, Zabuza Mimochi and Itachi Uchiha are tied as my favorite characters. Big-Ass sword and Water Jutsus vs. Epic Fire Jutsus and Genjutsua

Hidden Village you wish to stay in: The Hidden Cloud because Killer Bee and Darui's amazing hair

Answer the current topic: Itachi ****ing Uchiha. Is there more that needs to be said? Also, he is the greatest plot twist ever created. I also love his English dub voice. Very much like my own. "Run. Cling to life." "This is it...Sorry Sasuke." His personality was amazing, his story was the absolute best, and I'm sure if he tried his absolute best he could top anyone sent out against him. And also look at my profile. Very Itachi like.

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I have to agree that Itachi is one of the most amazing character in Naruto. I feel even Naruto himself would have troubles fighting him.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
Hi guys! I was away for school.

BTW, have you ever thought of this:

#Why doesn't Naruto use his clones to get smarter?

You know how clones work right? When a clone learns something and releases the technique, the user learns what the clone learned.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I guess that if Naruto was smart, the show wouldn't be hilarious some times.

Dark Sonic

Chaos Control!
Years
Username: Ashketchum24
Reason for joining: been a big fan of naruto when it came out in 05
Hidden Village you wish to stay in: The Hidden Leaf Village
Answer the current topic: Who is your favorite Akatsuki member: Itachi Why? because he's insanely strong, he goes to extreme lengths just to protect his little brother most of all he's a warrior of the uchiha clan

Brolijah

Secretly (Not) Active
Years
User: elija
Reason: I decided to dive into the forums more and remembered you mentioned running this club in the GT Skype chat. (I'm aka Brolijah if ya recall me.) I loved watching the series on Toonami when it was brought to television way back when, and have since gotten into manga, anime, and games.
Prefered Village: Amegakure, Village Hidden in the Rain.
Answer to Topic: Kisame Hoshigaki. He may have seemed like a creep during most (at least to me he did) of his moments, but Kisame earned my respect during his final chapter.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Hello and welcome to the Naruto fan club, Ash and Elija!

Manga 638
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Reinforce

Reinforce Production
Years
Username: Reinforce
Reason for Joining: Since 2008 im already watching and reading the manga of naruto and i really really love this anime xD
Hidden Village you wish to stay: Hidden Rain Village
Answer the current topic :Who's Akatsuki member you like and why?: Nagato/Pain and Konan i love them specially konan haha because of what they really want is peace and Jiraiya is their Sensei, also they sacrifice their life for Naruto :) I like Itachi too because people know him as Rogue but what he really do is to protect the village People Acknowledge him as Rogue when he is alive but when he died they awknowledge him as Hero. For some reason i also like orochimaru :) because of his experiments :)

Brolijah

Secretly (Not) Active
Years
Spoiler:

I've been wondering something similar. That either Jubi is trying to control or perhaps Madara has already taken control of his body to some level. But, if it is the former, that makes me wonder about the Sage's backstory a bit. Things truly do seem grim at the moment...

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I'll make a new topic since the old one was pretty out of date :)

If every Akatsuki member turned against each other and fought against each other, who do you think would come out the winner?

Discussions and debates are welcome, just no flaming at each other anyways your post will be deleted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back