• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Hmm, I wonder where does that blank space comes from?
Edit : It'll stay like this. Too lazy. Good now?

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years
I don't know if it was the reason your sig was all funky, but you were using a width% in your CSS, which is against the rules. :c

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Image fits in under the limits and there's no scrollbar on my end, so you're fine.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Is my new sig within the rules?

Your sig is fine! However the text is appearing as black on my theme so you might want to look into that since it's illegible on here (Dimensional Rift) haha.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Images are in size limits and there's no scroll bar, so I'd say you're fine!

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Hiya! I added some CSS in order to resize a pic I wanted to have in my sig, and I wanted to know if it fits within the CSS height limit as well as the size limit (MB-wise) and if the general width and height is okay:3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Hiya! I added some CSS in order to resize a pic I wanted to have in my sig, and I wanted to know if it fits within the CSS height limit as well as the size limit (MB-wise) and if the general width and height is okay:3
Good golly those badges(?) are cute. But your signature is within the rules and is looking swanky, yes! :D

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Yep you're under 1MB anyway, we're considering revising that rule in future so sit tight! But you're good for now.

Chalifoux

Years
Hey! It's me again (ugh)!
Added gifs to my sig and I wanted to make sure they're under the 1MB limit :3

EDIT: No longer gifs but CSS. Is it within the height/width of 600 x 300 px?

Last edited:

Chalifoux

Years
hello, pretty mods!
I wanted to ask if this siggy fits the height/width and weight restrictions :3

Years
I seem to be having a problem getting the image in my signature to load. I uploaded the image to my album and the link should be fine but its still not working :/.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back