• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

✜ CHECKMATE : redux (OOC)

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
lol gods bad memory. I could say something extemely sacrilidgeous right now but i wont because id offend someone maybe even though it would be jk

also, Red, Vinnie has Rocco in his inventory as well as the figurine, I noticed that you left him out just now when I was stalking the OOC OP. //stalk//

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Haha! I originally named it Grass and Growth, which is why I brainfarted xD Sorry, Gleam and Growth it is.

Will add Rocco.

Now, go alchemizing so we can get a move on!

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
To make a long story short, I will be travelling to El Salvador for two weeks with family in two days and was unable to notify anyone of this before because I didn't know I would be going until today. Again, long story. If I haven't figured out what to alchemize by tomorrow then don't expect anything from me until I get back. Hopefully some other players will have posted by then.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Hope your travel is goin well, Geras.

Unfortunately, no one else has posted either. Can I get an honest roll call, please? If you don't feel like being active in this RP anymore (meaning post at least once a week, which no one really does now), please say so. It's in the rules, you know (thank you, Geras!).

6 - If you become unable to post for a while, notify the GM. Also, if you want to drop out of the RP for any reason, you have to notify the GM. If you just leave without giving an explanation, I will be really sad :) And your character will be killed :D

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I'm hereeee. Sorry, I posted a small bit just to post.

I need ideas for weapons though~

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
If theres anything wrong with my post, tell me. I wasntsure if we should all go to Vinnie's palace so I left it as a question just in case. Also, my spellcheck is broken. Sorry in advance (skype pals know the damage I can do to the english language)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
It's okay :D I'll make Adrian join you as well because you all should stop your silly hatin' on him.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
See the IC thread for a message :p I'm putting Checkmate:redux on hiatus for now, until Raikiri and Geras get back and say if they want to continue or not. We can always pick up later, if they want to. As for now, this is mostly a worry at the back of my head that I want to get rid of haha. That okay?

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
I'm back, and despite what RHCP had said in the IC, I hadn't dropped off the face of the Earth, I just dropped about a couple thousand miles south to Central America. Regardless, I'm tired today so tomorrow I hope to be back up to full posting speed. I don't want this RP to die because of me.

One question though: Do we have any limitations or costs on alchemizing weapons in this RP? Do we have costs and God is just giving us a freebie the first time?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
We have costs. But for now, you killed one imp each so you have enough grist to make one new weapon.

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Once I get some time on my hands, I will be able to post. I think Retro Bug or Fantastic was going to help me out with a JP. I'll have to talk to them about it. If not, I need a idea to make a new weapon.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I'm having a difficult time imagining Odetta's weapon in my head xD is the gauntlet instead of the handle, or at the end of the fishing like instead of a hook? So that she has to... Hold the fishing pole in the other hand when she punches with the gauntlet? Quite interesting xD

In any case, I posted! Retro and Raikiri need to post now. Evan is still away, I guess, so I can bunny him. Maybe I'll give him a cool weapon, hmm?

Back