• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

✰ The [New] Weather Thread ✰

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
Very cool out today with a lot of cloud coverage (some looked quite menacing lol)

A bit of rain earlier, and chances of thunderstorms overnight.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Cold winds and clouds today...a bit of sun though, so it wasn't all chilly 8)

But then again, Australian winters are topsy turvy with weather...one day it's sunny, the next it's pouring with rain. At least, that's what it feels like.

Belldandy

Years
Nice out today. Warm with a cool breeze. Some clouds.

I went swimming :) and I found that the water was super chilly. Plus, the wind was a bit chilly, too, so maybe I should've waited a few more days post-cold spell before venturing into the deep.

I did get to swim with the perch, though! I would put my feet down and ten or so would approach and start poking at my feet and toes :P Who needs New Zealand? I can swim with the fishies here at home!

Honest

Hi!
Years
I don't know temperature wise, but after a ridiculous heat wave, I can safely say that today it was cold enough to the point where I needed to wear a sweater. In mid July.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
We had a thunderstorm earlier today, but it was pretty.....alright when I left for school. 108 and it felt like 90-something. O_o

Belldandy

Years
A bit humid today, but nothing severe. Maybe 23C.

Rainy, thunderstormy. I was at work all day but the way the rain pelted the roof, you'd think it was a hurricane lol

Years
Right now, my forecast says that we are going to heat through this week with a little wind chills.

Btw, those are some pretty clouds. :3 Looks as if they are giant white Whimsicott. xD

Belldandy

Years
Cloudy today with a chance of thunderstorms, but I don't even think it rained. It was pretty nice out. Good breeze and not too humid, but that'll change starting Wednesday or so lol

Years
Aside from the high humidity, the weather's been nice here, as it's been in the low to mid 20s celcius for the past month. We haven't seen a single drop of rain since June either, which is almost unheard of over here (it isn't called the "wet coast" for nothing). It looks like we might get a little bit of rain on Thursday, but I wouldn't mind just one day of it at this point.

Belldandy

Years
It was quite cool out today :D Maybe 22C. Some pretty clouds over a nice blue sky.

A light breeze, too. I walked home from the Galaxy theatres - 1h45min walk - because it was so nice out.

Sirfetch’d

Today it was nearly 100 degrees and humid. This time of year is awful in Alabama :[

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Where I live, it's very cloudy right now. It'll probably rain tonight. The temperature is currently 79°F/26°C. According to the news, it'll rain tomorrow as well. I hate it when it rains, because when it does, I always feel depressed. xD I like it better when it's sunny.

Sirfetch’d

Today it is actually a bit cooler with a chance to rain. So much better than the past few days of scorching heat X_X

HeyLoro

So shiny!
Years
It's 77 degrees out, currently. Feels like it's in the 80's.

It was pouring rain half an hour ago. There's also some random thunder that keeps booming. There might be a thunderstorm later.

So it's kind of icky out, but I guess I don't mind.

Years
Locally here it's raining lightly, but to my west it's pouring down rain.. Severe Thunderstorm Warning and Tornado Warning both up and in effect to my west at the moment.

Spoiler:

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
What it's currently like in Florida minus the singing Korean.

Lots of wind.
Gangnam-Style-Gif-Windy-As.gif

Tropical downpour.
Raining.gif

You gonna die B@#$%! Lightning.
tumblr_lf37tqAVsk1qb56xno1_500.gif

Back