Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Celebrations! Celebrate member birthdays, promotions, PokéCommunity anniversaries, and other happy events.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old July 27th, 2013 (11:06 AM).
Sheep's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Alola
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Posts: 19,838
Today is the wonderful Logiedan's birthday! He is a mysterious little kid who turns two today. How is he using the computer at that age? Who knows, who knows! Let's all wish him a wonderful birthday! :D
__________________
. pair family twin art thread mal .
Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #2    
Old July 27th, 2013 (11:09 AM).
Miss Doronjo's Avatar
Gaiden
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 4,488
Heeeey, happy birthday! <3 I really hope this is a good day for you today :3
Plus we must hang out sometime~ <3
__________________

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Reply With Quote
  #3    
Old July 27th, 2013 (11:11 AM).
Jake♫'s Avatar
► My Happy Little Pill 
Platinum Tier
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: New York
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Posts: 2,953
Happy Birthday you fantastic person! You're such and kind and thoughtful person and it's honestly incredible. Plus you're just amazeballs at pixel art (which blows my mind, I don't get how you do it). So to celebrate, here's a cake!



Fitting?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4    
Old July 27th, 2013 (11:13 AM).
Fairy's Avatar
リオレイア
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: in the flowers
Gender: Female
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 5,693
Logiedan! Have an awesome and amazing birthday and do lots of fun stuff! n_n;

Also, two year old's can't drink
__________________
"Cherry Blossom Fire Wyvern"
Threat Level (危険度):
Hunter: Doux | MHGen HR 7★ Hub
0018-4771-7651

Reply With Quote
  #5    
Old July 27th, 2013 (1:02 PM).
Mana's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: UK
Gender: Female
Posts: 9,958
Happy Birthday Logie! :D I don't really know you yet, but there is time! *threatens*
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6    
Old July 27th, 2013 (3:10 PM).
Hikamaru's Avatar
Platinum Tier
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 42,372
Ah happy birthday you little pixel guy, aka Logiedan.

While I know 2 may not be your real age, at least you're another year older, and we all hope you remain the master of Pixel Art for many years to come.

~ Hikari10
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7    
Old July 27th, 2013 (3:49 PM).
droomph's Avatar
mmm gurl that 90s
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: bar'jách
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Impish
Posts: 4,289
nyuk nyuk

I made something just for you!



(I'm not very good I know :p)

well, happy birthday!

and don't remember to leave PC!
__________________
did u no there r 21 letters in the alphabet
o i forgot 5
uraqt


Reply With Quote
  #8    
Old July 27th, 2013 (5:14 PM).
Honest's Avatar
شكرا
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: New York City
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 11,703
Send a message via Skype™ to Honest
What the hell is a two year doing on PC. Go home Logiedan, you're a baby.

Oh, but happy birthday. =D
Reply With Quote
  #9    
Old July 27th, 2013 (5:23 PM).
Squirrel's Avatar
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: England
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 9,473
Happy birthday dude, have a good'n! I'd leave you a witty pixel art joke but unfortunately I don't know any, so instead here's this thing:


... yeah, how bout dat thing. 8D
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10    
Old July 27th, 2013 (11:07 PM).
Logiedan's Avatar
highly-functioning sociopath
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: yoshi's story
Age: 2
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,930
Thanks, Cirno. I've learned how to use the computer from my mother's womb actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Doronjo View Post
Heeeey, happy birthday! <3 I really hope this is a good day for you today :3
Plus we must hang out sometime~ <3
Thanks, Shawn. Let's chat up soon. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake♫ View Post
Happy Birthday you fantastic person! You're such and kind and thoughtful person and it's honestly incredible. Plus you're just amazeballs at pixel art (which blows my mind, I don't get how you do it). So to celebrate, here's a cake!



Fitting?
Definitely fitting. What a great baker you are. Thanks, Jake. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexial357 View Post
Logiedan! Have an awesome and amazing birthday and do lots of fun stuff! n_n;

Also, two year old's can't drink
Two is a good enough age. One is better. Thanks, Jo. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftSign View Post
Happy Birthday Logie! :D I don't really know you yet, but there is time! *threatens*
Threaten me some more. Talk to you soon, pal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
Ah happy birthday you little pixel guy, aka Logiedan.

While I know 2 may not be your real age, at least you're another year older, and we all hope you remain the master of Pixel Art for many years to come.

~ Hikari10
I'm definitely not 2. Maybe 1 or 3. But not 2. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by droomph View Post
nyuk nyuk

I made something just for you!



(I'm not very good I know :p)

well, happy birthday!

and don't remember to leave PC!
Thanks. You're awesome for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodex View Post
What the hell is a two year doing on PC. Go home Logiedan, you're a baby.

Oh, but happy birthday. =D
i'm yo baby boi
thanks, Dipu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
Happy birthday dude, have a good'n! I'd leave you a witty pixel art joke but unfortunately I don't know any, so instead here's this thing:


... yeah, how bout dat thing. 8D
A snake with a big appetite? Thanks, Alex. :D

-----
I'm going to sound like a broken record, but thanks everyone. I'm usually not too big on celebrating my birthday here on PC, but I had a great time off and online here.
Reply With Quote
  #11    
Old July 29th, 2013 (3:40 AM).
Elaitenstile's Avatar
I am legend
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,909
Send a message via Skype™ to Elaitenstile
an eternity too late
happy belated birthday, and hope you enjoyed it man
i was planning to make an isometric pixel piece thingy for you but meh, i guess

still, happy birthday
__________________
~
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:05 PM.