• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Kunzite Version!

Should I add 4th or 5th Generation Pokemon?

• Only 4th Generation Pokemon

Votes: 21 10.1%
  • Only 5th Generation Pokemon

Votes: 8 3.8%
  • Both

Votes: 148 71.2%
  • Neither

Votes: 31 14.9%

• Total voters

heyo

HEYO!
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
hey heyo!

This hack looks really nice, I like the screenies and the storyline is new and different. I could see myself spending many an hour on this game haha. I would love to help you out with the project. Ive just gotten into youtube videos for pokemon hacks and would love to spotlight this game on my channel. Send me a shout :)

~dwsquirtle

Thanks! And I'd love to see my game on your channel. Once I get the time and work done on it, I'll make sure to message you. :)

,nice hack sir heyo!

but i think the tiles should bbe more attractive.
dont you think so??

BTW good job!and good luck....

EDIT:Looking forward for the final beta!

Thank you! And I agree with you. I'm trying to find the time to work on it, and the tiles are a fairly big priority right now, just behind scripting.

heyo

HEYO!
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Hey-o guys! I'm back, and progress on Kunzite is going to begin to continue once again! More info in the OP!

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
lightning_zpsbd227edf.png

The palettes..please change them.

FSNW5yiFrXVXqv

Looks neat. I like how your character sprites look.

All of the music sound nice, altho i'm not sure if Southshore Town and it's music fits the same theme. I mean, the music sounds like it'd come from a very lively, bizarre, and entertaining place... something more like a festive town, or actually, a game corner.. >_< On another note, I would suggest removing the tamborine sounds from both Winteron Manor and Frostgate music. They're actually better without it, imo.

Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to the completion of this hack!

Last edited:

supersoursky

Co-Leader of Dark Illusion
Years
you should definenelty add gen 4 and 5 pokemons and also gen 6 if possible
why?? because its appealing : it can force lots of people to play your hack!

supersoursky

Co-Leader of Dark Illusion
Years
looking forward tosee the full version!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1, specaily i like the new music its creative and everything

heyo

HEYO!
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I'm back once again! And considering that it is now summer, I will officially be offering and accepting help!

So, if you would like to help me out (because at this point, nothing much has changed since I made this thread), you can message me here or on my Youtube account (http://www.youtube.com/user/HeyoPC). I'll probably be making a team in the team thread, so keep your eyes peeled for that.

Thanks guys, and I'm excited to finally be working on the game again!

heyo

HEYO!
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
No download yet? I like fakemon games.

Unfortunately, no, I haven't gotten much progress done at all. :(

EDIT: I just checked, and the Pokemon Kunzite Team Thread is up! Go to the Team Discussion thread if you want to check it out.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 8, 2023
Unfortunately, no, I haven't gotten much progress done at all. :(

EDIT: I just checked, and the Pokemon Kunzite Team Thread is up! Go to the Team Discussion thread if you want to check it out.

That said, good work so far. However, I'm still stuck on my phone so I cant help too much. :/

heyo

HEYO!
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I'm on heyo's team don't worry guys well finish this hack somehow and someway but it'll happen stay tuned

He's right, haha.
It's difficult with getting people on at the same time and keeping on task; especially for myself. But I really want to finish this game.

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2014
I'm not sure if you need a Beta Tester, I could do it. Looks like an amazing hack so far.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 8, 2023
Just to keep everyone who's curious informed, a few of the new Pokemon's stats, moves, etc. are being/have been decided and completed. That's a good first step towards the first beta. Not saying that the beta is coming anytime soon just yet, but it's a start.

Back