• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OMG, You are such a Charizard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Despite my favourite Pokémon being Sandshrew, I've been told by several different people that I'd be a Pachirisu as a Pokémon haha. Maybe it's the love of squirrels, the eccentricity, or my cute blue ears, but I'm certainly not complaining haha. Pachirisu's an incredibly cute and friendly Pokémon so I was very complemented to hear it, but it depends if that was based on the personality or the love of squirrels haha.

I wouldn't say no to it though, I am ridiculously adorable.
Pachirisu_sprite_by_Momogirl.gif

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
Years
I took the test and answered every question in my honest opinions and this matches me to 100%.
togetic.gif

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I did an online test and it came up with

Spoiler:
I sopose it does fit me down to a tee as I am slow and lazy in real life. although I would prefer to be my favorite pokemon ever: Squirtle..beggers can not be choosers.

Years
I took an online test (first result on Google) and got this:

Spoiler:

Not bad, not bad! Though I'd personally love to be a Pikachu, as boring as that sounds. I loved the little guy since I was a kid.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Look what I got. xD

Pikachu

You are Pikachu! Your a very friendly person. You get along with everyone. You enjoy having fun and hanging out with your friends. Your very social and make new friends every chance you get! Although you have your times on being emotional and sending a electric shock or two but who doesn't? You enjoy life and live it the best you can in a positive attitude.

Golden Warrior

Pokemon Professor
Years
Well, here's what my test got me.

Ninetails
Your very mature and enjoying burying your nose in a book. Your not as social as some of the other pokemon but your just social enough to have a few good friends that your always there for. Your downfall is you would rather pick and read a book over socializing but hey thats your charm. Your the calm and cool type of personality.

Heyyyyy. That sounds about right! Except, I play video games more than read books, but I like books equally.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Interesting topic! I'll just move it over to Pokémon Voting Polls, since there's not really a discussion and more of an answer-and-go thing.

I'll answer myself later! Have to think for a bit more and maybe do such a test, haha.

@ Cirno, you really are like a Wigglytuff or something <3

-moved

Years
Have taken the same test for like 5 times and got this:

me

My favourite pokémon has always been Charizard but... Mewtwo is not bad at all!!!

Last edited:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Took the test 5 times.... and 4 out of 5 times, result was:

I don't like foxes at all, but do sort of agree with what it says - I agree with the last part "You like to treat the world indifferently, watching with morbid interest as people ruin their lives.....".

Years
I got Alakazam for my result:

alakazam.gif

Not really one of my faves, but it is an indicator that I may be really smart.

Years
Guys feeling like a noob but can anyone tell me what is the website to check the personality of ourselves...
If you want to use the one with pictures that a few people have been posting in this thread, you can either click on the Pikachu result in the first post, or you can go directly to it right here. There are also a few other similar tests you can find just by searching on Google, too.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Okay so I just decided to click the first quiz that appeared and after answering with honest opinions, I managed to snag up:

Spoiler:

I'd say its pretty accurate! I've been told I'm kinda intimidating when people first meet me, but really I'm not! I love meeting new people despite being extremely shy and if the person's intention isn't to annoy me purposely, then there's no reason why I would be all out furious at them. I also enjoy having fun to the fullest and I can make extremely bad jokes so I guess the humour part also fits nicely! All in all I was honestly expecting something different, but it's pretty accurate to be honest. XD

.:batto:.

Pokébreeder
Years
Well, I only did this cause its 007's post, And i like the guy. First time i came out as a Scyther.
scyther.gif

Second time I'm a Tyrogue.
tyrogue.gif

They were quite accurate. Cause i think i am a mix of both. As in what was described.
But i'd much prefer to be Scyther. ;)

Last edited:

TY

Appearantly i am (according to the test):

Spoiler:

I can find a lot of my personalities in it aswell, tho the quiz had also other answers that fitted me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back