• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Technically, the next mass extinction is currently ongoing. o3o
(As in all the things we push to extinction)

It's even possible that once the next big earth-shattering catastrophe comes along, we'll be able to prevent it. That's a horrifying thought. At that point, we are the only ones capable of killing us.

TY

I would love to see that... Finally we found alien lifeforms and they instantly try to kill us... This feels like one of my RTS games for some reason

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022

Turtles are very cute, but Tortoises are the best. :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Puppies, Cats, Lizard, Turtles ... I like many of them okok. Also sea animals. They're lovely.

Years

Hell+Hound.jpg

There you go, Sammyskitty.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Are you talking about your first line which would be from the Lorax? :v

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

As someone who really likes animated films, I've seen surprisingly few recent ones.
Lorax included.

Well, the 3D stuff isn't as magical as good old 2D, but it doesn't stop those I've seen from still being really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back