Research & Development Got a well-founded knack with ROM hacking? Love reverse-engineering the Pokémon games? Or perhaps you love your assembly language. This is the spot for polling and gathering your ideas, and then implementing them! Share your hypothesis, get ideas from others, and collaborate to create!

Draconius GO
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #201    
Old July 28th, 2013 (7:18 AM).
LCCoolJ95's Avatar
LCCoolJ95 LCCoolJ95 is offline
Limited Capacity
     
    Join Date: May 2009
    Location: The World That Never Was
    Age: 22
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Naive
    Posts: 528
    Hey, I found this in the thread today:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Darthatron View Post

    Spoiler:
    FireRed (US)
    Code:
    0803ED54: 80 7A
    0803F226: 00 29
    0803F228: 00 D0
    0803F38C: 02 2F
    0803F38E: 00 DB
    0803F394: 01 28
    0803F396: 00 D0
    Ruby (US) 1
    Code:
    0803BA94: 80 7A
    0803BFBE: 00 29
    0803BFC0: 00 D0
    0803C124: 02 2E
    0803C126: 00 DB
    0803C12C: 01 28
    0803C12E: 00 D0
    Emerald (US) 2
    Code:
    080695E8: 80 7A
    08069A5A: 00 29
    08069A5C: 00 D0
    08069BC4: 02 2F
    08069BC6: 00 DB
    08069BCC: 01 28
    08069BCE: 00 D0
    1 Credit to Chaos Rush for the Ruby port; I don't even have a Ruby ROM. xD
    2 Credit to colcolstyles for the Emerald hack; I based everything off of his post.
    Seriously? All I have to do is this to get the Physical/Special Split to work in these games? Is there more to it than this, or is this really it?
    __________________
    "The greatest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it, and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all." -Art Beins, 1982

    Pokémon Theta Emerald EX: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=386240
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #202    
    Old July 28th, 2013 (8:36 AM).
    Uikri's Avatar
    Uikri Uikri is offline
       
      Join Date: May 2013
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 23
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by LCCoolJ95 View Post
      Hey, I found this in the thread today: Seriously? All I have to do is this to get the Physical/Special Split to work in these games? Is there more to it than this, or is this really it?
      There is more to it than this. First, apply Doesn'tKnowHowToPlay's patch for either Fire Red or Emerald. Then, open the ROM in Pokémon Game Editor (PGE). Go to the Attack Editor internal program, and manually switch every attack's category to the proper one, since the patch changes everything to physical for some reason. You may also want to change the casing of the words so that "FLAMETHROWER" becomes "Flamethrower", and so on.
      Reply With Quote
        #203    
      Old July 28th, 2013 (9:21 AM).
      Jambo51's Avatar
      Jambo51 Jambo51 is offline
      Glory To Arstotzka
         
        Join Date: Jun 2009
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Quiet
        Posts: 732
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Uikri View Post
        since the patch changes everything to physical for some reason.
        This, I take issue with. It's not for some inexplicable reason, it's because the byte in question is normally set to 0, and 0 stands for Physical in the new split system. It's very simple.
        __________________
        Hey guys, please check out my recreations of the gen 1 and 2 music on my custom engine at my SoundCloud! - Here!
        Reply With Quote
          #204    
        Old July 28th, 2013 (9:30 AM).
        Uikri's Avatar
        Uikri Uikri is offline
           
          Join Date: May 2013
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 23
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Jambo51 View Post
          This, I take issue with. It's not for some inexplicable reason, it's because the byte in question is normally set to 0, and 0 stands for Physical in the new split system. It's very simple.
          However, at the time of writing, I did not know this. Hence, instead of spouting nonsense, I made it clear that I did not know exactly why this happens.
          Reply With Quote
            #205    
          Old July 29th, 2013 (6:05 AM).
          shamus24's Avatar
          shamus24 shamus24 is offline
             
            Join Date: Jun 2013
            Location: australia!
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 18
            just want to say thanks for all the work and research that has been put in to this implementation - it's easy to apply and makes a huge difference in the level of enjoyment players (or, at least, i) have while playing hacked games.
            __________________
            shamus24
            Reply With Quote
              #206    
            Old July 29th, 2013 (2:28 PM).
            LCCoolJ95's Avatar
            LCCoolJ95 LCCoolJ95 is offline
            Limited Capacity
               
              Join Date: May 2009
              Location: The World That Never Was
              Age: 22
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Naive
              Posts: 528
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Uikri View Post
              There is more to it than this. First, apply Doesn'tKnowHowToPlay's patch for either Fire Red or Emerald. Then, open the ROM in Pokémon Game Editor (PGE). Go to the Attack Editor internal program, and manually switch every attack's category to the proper one, since the patch changes everything to physical for some reason. You may also want to change the casing of the words so that "FLAMETHROWER" becomes "Flamethrower", and so on.
              Well, that I knew about. But, that's it?
              __________________
              "The greatest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it, and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all." -Art Beins, 1982

              Pokémon Theta Emerald EX: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=386240
              Reply With Quote
                #207    
              Old July 29th, 2013 (11:01 PM).
              Commander F's Avatar
              Commander F Commander F is offline
                 
                Join Date: Nov 2012
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Adamant
                Posts: 12
                Giga Drain is physical now? =/
                Reply With Quote
                  #208    
                Old July 30th, 2013 (11:20 AM).
                dd409's Avatar
                dd409 dd409 is offline
                For the Swarm!
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2008
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Lax
                  Posts: 15
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Commander F View Post
                  Giga Drain is physical now? =/
                  A side effect of the patch is that all moves are treated as physical until you go through and hex-edit certain bytes (or use PGE) to reassign each individual move as physical, special, or status. The patch doesn't change each move, just the way the game handles them. See the explaination a few posts above.

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Jambo51 View Post
                  I think I've found the code which causes the Mirror Coat/Counter bug in Fire Red.
                  Change it to this, and it should hopefully fix it.
                  Code:
                  0801F6C2: 86 7A
                  0801F908: 00 2E
                  0801F90A: 41 D1
                  Also, Darthatron's routine for showing the images is slightly buggy. It turns out the move index is actually DMA protected, but in a really odd way. It only gets DMA shifted after certain actions are taken within the game's overworld. Anyway - to solve this, change the parts in BOLD in Darthatron's original routine (or just copy this routine, I suppose), and then follow Darthatron's original post to insert it.

                  Code:
                  .align 2
                  .thumb
                  Start:
                   push {r0-r4}
                   ldr r0, .CurMoveIndex
                   ldrb r1, [r0]
                   lsl r1, r1, #1
                   ldr r0, .Move_List_Loc
                   ldr r0, [r0]
                   ldr r3, .number
                   add r0, r0, r3
                   add r0, r0, r1
                   ldrh r3, [r0]
                   cmp r3, #0x0
                   beq Finish
                   lsl r0, r3, #1
                   add r0, r0, r3
                   lsl r0, r0, #2
                   ldr r1, .MoveBase
                   add r0, r0, r1
                   ldrb r4, [r0, #10]
                   lsl r0, r4, #1
                   add r4, r4, r0
                   lsl r4, r4, #6
                   ldr r0, .SplitImages
                   add r0, r4
                   ldr r1, .VRAM
                   mov r2, #0x30
                   swi #0xB 
                   ldr r0, .SplitImages
                   add r0, r4
                   add r0, #0x60
                   ldr r1, .VRAM
                   mov r2, #0x1E
                   lsl r2, #0x04
                   add r1, r1, r2
                   mov r2, #0x30
                   swi #0xB 
                  Finish:
                   pop {r0-r4}
                   ldr r4, .Some_Offset
                   ldr r0, [r4]
                   ldr r1, .Return_Addr
                   bx r1
                  .align 2
                  .MoveBase:  .word 0x08250C04
                  .number: .word 0x00003258
                  .CurMoveIndex: .word 0x0203B16D
                  .Move_List_Loc:  .word 0x0203B140
                  .VRAM:   .word 0x06001800
                  .SplitImages: .word 0x08YYYYYY
                  .Some_Offset: .word 0x0203B148
                  .Return_Addr: .word 0x0813A17D
                  I'm still trying to port this bit of asm to Emerald, but I'm not having much luck finding the equivalent addresses. So far I've found that 0x08250C04 for FR should be 0x0831C898 in Emerald, but I can't seem to figure out the others. Anyone have any insight there?
                  __________________
                  Long ago, the 90's Nicktoons lived together in harmony... then everything changed when the 2000's attacked. Only Avatar, the best of the new Nicktoons could save them. But when Nick needed it most, it finished. Four years passed and Mike and Bryan created a new Avatar: Legend of Korra. Although the show itself is great, it has a long way to go before it can live up to the Last Airbender. But I believe Korra can save Nickelodeon.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #209    
                  Old August 5th, 2013 (7:34 PM). Edited August 11th, 2013 by Tlachtli.
                  Tlachtli's Avatar
                  Tlachtli Tlachtli is offline
                  Crit happens.
                     
                    Join Date: Jan 2012
                    Location: Faraway place
                    Age: 26
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Lax
                    Posts: 267
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Darthatron View Post
                    Change these bytes:
                    Code:
                    @0813A130: 0x2F
                    @0813A17B: 0x47
                    @0813A1A0: [Pointer to Routine, plus 1 (one).]
                    I'm trying to do an Emerald hack and see no one has successfully ported the sprites for Emerald yet (or at least done so and posted it here). I want to do it myself, but I have a question: what is the purpose of changing those first two bytes? I'm trying to find their Emerald equivalents, but no luck yet. I've tried putting read breaks on them in a FR rom, but never seem to trigger a read so I can't tell what they do.

                    Also I've been looking at the logistics of it, and I'm trying to decide where the sprite would look best. The Emerald move screen isn't as accommodating as the FR one.

                    EDIT: So in a huge oversight, I forgot that names could be longer than Raichu's... :/ Looks like 2 may be the better option, although I don't really like the positioning of it. That, or maybe print it over the little markings above the Poke portrait; I dunno about you guys, but I have literally never used the markings before.

                    __________________
                    Pokemon Sigma Σmerald:
                    (now under management by DraconianWing)

                    A Gen 3 remake de-make, featuring many new encounters and Gen VI mechanics

                    Reply With Quote
                      #210    
                    Old August 11th, 2013 (5:49 AM). Edited August 11th, 2013 by Deokishisu.
                    Deokishisu's Avatar
                    Deokishisu Deokishisu is offline
                    Mr. Magius
                       
                      Join Date: Feb 2006
                      Location: If I'm online, it's a safe bet I'm at a computer.
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Relaxed
                      Posts: 887
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Tlachtli View Post
                      I'm trying to do an Emerald hack and see no one has successfully ported the sprites for Emerald yet (or at least done so and posted it here). I want to do it myself, but I have a question: what is the purpose of changing those first two bytes? I'm trying to find their Emerald equivalents, but no luck yet. I've tried putting read breaks on them in a FR rom, but never seem to trigger a read so I can't tell what they do.

                      I have an idea of numbers should work for BPEE, but since I haven't found the right address for the routine pointer in Emerald yet I haven't tested it:
                      Code:
                      .MoveBase:  .word 0x0831C898
                      .number: .word 0x00003258
                      .CurMoveIndex: .word 0x0201170C
                      .Move_List_Loc:  .word 0x0201042C
                      .VRAM:   .word 0x06001800  [1]
                      .SplitImages: .word 0x08E3CFB0 (just where I have it stored)
                      .Some_Offset: .word 0x0203cf1c  [2]
                      .Return_Addr: .word 0x081C3F6C  [2]
                      [1] I assume this is empty VRAM used to store the sprites? It doesn't seem to be used in a clean rom.
                      [2] I have potential 2 addresses in mind here, but I haven't been able to test to see which works, if at all.

                      Also I've been looking at the logistics of it, and I'm trying to decide where the sprite would look best. The Emerald move screen isn't as accommodating as the FR one.

                      EDIT: So in a huge oversight, I forgot that names could be longer than Raichu's... :/ Looks like 2 may be the better option, although I don't really like the positioning of it. That, or maybe print it over the little markings above the Poke portrait; I dunno about you guys, but I have literally never used the markings before.

                      Honestly? I'd make a smaller icon and slap it in that gap after "POWER". That seems the most intuitive to me anyway, as, with the icon, it'll read "POWER (Physical)" "POWER (Special)" if you're looking at it. Plus, those icons are unnecessarily huge as it is. They certainly don't have to be that big on our tiny GBA screen.

                      EDIT: I took a minute and shrunk down the icons. I literally just took them in horizontally by six pixels and fixed up the special one so that it's centered. The icon image is set up so that it can be pasted directly over the one Darth provided, if you've already inserted it. It's attached to this post now, along with a mockup of how it would look next to POWER (with the base image shamelessly stolen from your post).
                      Attached Images
                      File Type: png Tiny Icons.png‎ (500 Bytes, 36 views) (Save to Dropbox)
                      File Type: png Tiny Icons Mockup.png‎ (7.8 KB, 101 views) (Save to Dropbox)
                      Reply With Quote
                        #211    
                      Old August 11th, 2013 (8:56 AM). Edited January 2nd, 2014 by Tlachtli.
                      Tlachtli's Avatar
                      Tlachtli Tlachtli is offline
                      Crit happens.
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2012
                        Location: Faraway place
                        Age: 26
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Lax
                        Posts: 267
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Deokishisu View Post
                        Honestly? I'd make a smaller icon and slap it in that gap after "POWER". That seems the most intuitive to me anyway, as, with the icon, it'll read "POWER (Physical)" "POWER (Special)" if you're looking at it. Plus, those icons are unnecessarily huge as it is. They certainly don't have to be that big on our tiny GBA screen.

                        EDIT: I took a minute and shrunk down the icons. I literally just took them in horizontally by six pixels and fixed up the special one so that it's centered. The icon image is set up so that it can be pasted directly over the one Darth provided, if you've already inserted it. It's attached to this post now, along with a mockup of how it would look next to POWER (with the base image shamelessly stolen from your post).
                        Now I'm wondering why I didn't think of that The mock-up looks great.

                        EDIT: Never mind. I'm pretty sure most of that was wrong.
                        __________________
                        Pokemon Sigma Σmerald:
                        (now under management by DraconianWing)

                        A Gen 3 remake de-make, featuring many new encounters and Gen VI mechanics

                        Reply With Quote
                          #212    
                        Old August 21st, 2013 (6:36 PM).
                        Uikri's Avatar
                        Uikri Uikri is offline
                           
                          Join Date: May 2013
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 23
                          So, I'm getting reports from people I've shared my edited Emerald ROM with that the split didn't work. Have we confirmed that after applying the patch, PGE can be used instead of a hex-editor to change the category of each move to the proper one?
                          Reply With Quote
                            #213    
                          Old August 22nd, 2013 (6:42 PM).
                          Tlachtli's Avatar
                          Tlachtli Tlachtli is offline
                          Crit happens.
                             
                            Join Date: Jan 2012
                            Location: Faraway place
                            Age: 26
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Lax
                            Posts: 267
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Uikri View Post
                            So, I'm getting reports from people I've shared my edited Emerald ROM with that the split didn't work. Have we confirmed that after applying the patch, PGE can be used instead of a hex-editor to change the category of each move to the proper one?
                            The patch seemed to work on mine. I tested it with Torchic and Scratch. I made two Roms, one where Scratch was physical and one where it was special. I set Torchic's base special attack to 255 and base attack to 1 (just to be sure that Scratch would be treated differently from the vanilla Rom). The physical Scratch did almost nothing while the special one just one-shotted May's Mudkip. I haven't tested Counter or any abilities yet.
                            __________________
                            Pokemon Sigma Σmerald:
                            (now under management by DraconianWing)

                            A Gen 3 remake de-make, featuring many new encounters and Gen VI mechanics

                            Reply With Quote
                              #214    
                            Old October 14th, 2013 (10:10 PM).
                            LykO's Avatar
                            LykO LykO is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Sep 2009
                              Nature: Serious
                              Posts: 29
                              Anyway if I want to test the Physical / Special Split full which should I use?
                              __________________

                              Reply With Quote
                                #215    
                              Old October 15th, 2013 (6:56 AM).
                              Shufflejoy's Avatar
                              Shufflejoy Shufflejoy is offline
                              Tutturu!
                                 
                                Join Date: Sep 2013
                                Gender: Female
                                Nature: Quiet
                                Posts: 23
                                This is probably a moot point since this is essentially a finished development now, but I was thinking... there's already a system in the 3rd Gen games to determine whether or not a move makes contact (necessary for abilities like Static)... are there any Physical moves that don't make contact? Any Special moves that do? While it offers more power to be able to have a move make contact *and* be Special, if there are no vanilla moves which are that way (or vice versa), wouldn't it be simpler to read that byte instead?

                                (**I didn't actually check to see if there were any moves like this, so I may have just overlooked some. I'm only really familiar with the 1/2/3rd Gen moves, anyway.)
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #216    
                                Old October 15th, 2013 (7:06 AM).
                                LCCoolJ95's Avatar
                                LCCoolJ95 LCCoolJ95 is offline
                                Limited Capacity
                                   
                                  Join Date: May 2009
                                  Location: The World That Never Was
                                  Age: 22
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Naive
                                  Posts: 528
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Moxxie View Post
                                  This is probably a moot point since this is essentially a finished development now, but I was thinking... there's already a system in the 3rd Gen games to determine whether or not a move makes contact (necessary for abilities like Static)... are there any Physical moves that don't make contact? Any Special moves that do? While it offers more power to be able to have a move make contact *and* be Special, if there are no vanilla moves which are that way (or vice versa), wouldn't it be simpler to read that byte instead?

                                  (**I didn't actually check to see if there were any moves like this, so I may have just overlooked some. I'm only really familiar with the 1/2/3rd Gen moves, anyway.)
                                  Within Pokemon Game Editor's Attack Editor, it has a list of checkboxes. One of them has the option of whether or not that move makes contact with the opponent.
                                  __________________
                                  "The greatest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it, and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all." -Art Beins, 1982

                                  Pokémon Theta Emerald EX: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=386240
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #217    
                                  Old October 15th, 2013 (7:13 AM).
                                  Shufflejoy's Avatar
                                  Shufflejoy Shufflejoy is offline
                                  Tutturu!
                                     
                                    Join Date: Sep 2013
                                    Gender: Female
                                    Nature: Quiet
                                    Posts: 23
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by LCCoolJ95 View Post
                                    Within Pokemon Game Editor's Attack Editor, it has a list of checkboxes. One of them has the option of whether or not that move makes contact with the opponent.
                                    Yes, I know; what I'm saying is this.

                                    Typically, one would expect that:
                                    • Physical moves would always make contact
                                    • Special moves will never make contact

                                    If this is actually the case, it would be simpler to implement this if the routine read whether it made contact or not to determine which attack stat to use. This offers less power than the current method (in that, as it stands a move can both make contact and use the Special Attack stat), but it would be much easier to implement as the data is already in the game.

                                    I'll look into this some more, to see if there are any moves that go against what I'm thinking. If there are any in the official games, then this is all just moot. But if all Physical moves make contact, and all Special moves do not, then I believe the best solution would be to read that byte and save people the trouble of manually setting the moves if they don't have to.
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #218    
                                    Old October 15th, 2013 (7:16 AM).
                                    DoesntKnowHowToPlay's Avatar
                                    DoesntKnowHowToPlay DoesntKnowHowToPlay is offline
                                    Tiny Umbrella with Lots and Lots of Good
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jan 2012
                                      Posts: 258
                                      rock throw, rock slide, earthquake, razor leaf, etc. are all physical but don't make contact

                                      if you go into the future there's also grass knot which is special but does make contact
                                      __________________

                                      Yet Another Fire Red Hack

                                      Physical/Special Split
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #219    
                                      Old October 15th, 2013 (7:18 AM).
                                      Shufflejoy's Avatar
                                      Shufflejoy Shufflejoy is offline
                                      Tutturu!
                                         
                                        Join Date: Sep 2013
                                        Gender: Female
                                        Nature: Quiet
                                        Posts: 23
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by DoesntKnowHowToPlay View Post
                                        rock throw, rock slide, earthquake, razor leaf, etc. are all physical but don't make contact

                                        if you go into the future there's also grass knot which is special but does make contact
                                        Understood. Now that I know for sure, I suppose I'll just go ahead and edit the moves manually. Thanks!
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #220    
                                        Old October 15th, 2013 (4:17 PM).
                                        Teh Blazer's Avatar
                                        Teh Blazer Teh Blazer is offline
                                        Divider of Zero
                                           
                                          Join Date: Feb 2009
                                          Location: 'MERICA
                                          Age: 22
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Relaxed
                                          Posts: 772
                                          Can I apply DOesntKnowHowToPlay's patch to an edited ROM or can it only be applied to a vanilla FR ROM?
                                          __________________
                                          Being a hero is overrated anyways
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #221    
                                          Old October 15th, 2013 (6:12 PM).
                                          Shufflejoy's Avatar
                                          Shufflejoy Shufflejoy is offline
                                          Tutturu!
                                             
                                            Join Date: Sep 2013
                                            Gender: Female
                                            Nature: Quiet
                                            Posts: 23
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Teh Blazer View Post
                                            Can I apply DOesntKnowHowToPlay's patch to an edited ROM or can it only be applied to a vanilla FR ROM?
                                            As long as you haven't patched the routines for calculating the attack stat to use in battle, I believe you should be fine (though you will have to manually set each move to either Phys/Spec in PGE, a hex editor, or using Nightmare).

                                            Of course, the simplest way to answer your question is to just say: Probably. Back up your ROM first, though.
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #222    
                                            Old October 18th, 2013 (11:50 AM).
                                            Haradion Haradion is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: May 2013
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Posts: 32
                                              Hey there.
                                              Noob Alert.

                                              I have just found this thread - after less than a week of entering the world of Hacking, so I am feeling a little overwhelmed.

                                              I don't want to break my game - so I don't particularly want to try this out yet, unless there is a clear, comprehensive tutorial on it.
                                              Sorry to be the annoying noob.

                                              Is there a Tutorial for applying this yet (That assumes the person has 0 knowledge of Hacking)?
                                              :D
                                              Hoping that this will jump start my hacking carreer. :D
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #223    
                                              Old October 18th, 2013 (3:06 PM).
                                              LykO's Avatar
                                              LykO LykO is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Sep 2009
                                                Nature: Serious
                                                Posts: 29
                                                Very good, but some good soul could do a huge favor to create an IPS with these following items?

                                                Physical/Special Split Of DoesntKnowHowToPlay

                                                Physical/Special Split Icons Of Darthatron And Suggested fix by Jambo51
                                                __________________

                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #224    
                                                Old October 18th, 2013 (5:07 PM).
                                                Teh Blazer's Avatar
                                                Teh Blazer Teh Blazer is offline
                                                Divider of Zero
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Feb 2009
                                                  Location: 'MERICA
                                                  Age: 22
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Nature: Relaxed
                                                  Posts: 772
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by lyko View Post
                                                  Very good, but some good soul could do a huge favor to create an IPS with these following items?

                                                  Physical/Special Split Of DoesntKnowHowToPlay

                                                  Physical/Special Split Icons Of Darthatron And Suggested fix by Jambo51
                                                  Ask and you shall receive.

                                                  http://www.mediafire.com/?m2q5vmmm564iu6k

                                                  A couple things to note:
                                                  -The inserts started at 800000
                                                  -I was watching tv while doing the manuak editing of the moves, so some might be wrong
                                                  -No need to credit me, I didn't do much besides apply the DoesntKnowHowToPlay patch and assemble Darthatron's routine with the Jambo fix. But if you want to credit me anyways, I wouldn't mind. :3
                                                  __________________
                                                  Being a hero is overrated anyways
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #225    
                                                  Old October 18th, 2013 (5:34 PM).
                                                  LykO's Avatar
                                                  LykO LykO is offline
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Sep 2009
                                                    Nature: Serious
                                                    Posts: 29
                                                    More than beauty, now! you're the guy Teh Blazer! I'm very grateful at the end put your deserved credit! again thank you! is very functional!
                                                    __________________

                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply

                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Join the conversation!

                                                    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                    Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:34 PM.