Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

 
 
Thread Tools
  #151    
Old August 2nd, 2013 (9:34 PM).
Nakala Pri Nakala Pri is offline
Banned
     
    Join Date: Nov 2012
    Nature: Naughty
    Posts: 2,386
    Can Cordelia/Chrom marry? 'Cos I am sick of her going 'Chrommy-wommy, my little... gorgeous... smexy PRINCE!' when she is married. Which guy wants to hear about their wife totally crushing on some other guy? xD

    My least favorite character is... dun dun dun DUN!! Donnel, he has a mega crush on Frederick and doesn't even have the decency to admit it, haha.

    Relevant Advertising!

      #152    
    Old August 3rd, 2013 (5:30 AM).
    BlueEspeon BlueEspeon is offline
    Banned
       
      Join Date: Jul 2013
      Location: Ohio
      Age: 15
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Docile
      Posts: 91
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Gym Leader Rozu View Post
      Can Cordelia/Chrom marry? 'Cos I am sick of her going 'Chrommy-wommy, my little... gorgeous... smexy PRINCE!' when she is married. Which guy wants to hear about their wife totally crushing on some other guy? xD

      My least favorite character is... dun dun dun DUN!! Donnel, he has a mega crush on Frederick and doesn't even have the decency to admit it, haha.
      1. I agree. It's kind of ok if your not married but she already has Lon'Qu and Severa.

      2. Donnel... I never liked Donnel either. He's basically the Magikarp of Fire Emblem. I never liked Magikarp, either
      Donnel: "HEY CONNOR WANT TO TALK ABOUT BEAR TRAPS AND FISHING?!?!?!??!?"
      What I want my character to say: "No that's boring..."
      What my character actually says: "SURE DAT SOUNDS INTEHSTING!!!!!!"

      3. He has a mega crush on frederick Wait, what?!
        #153    
      Old August 3rd, 2013 (6:38 AM).
      Warship's Avatar
      Warship Warship is offline
      異議あり!
         
        Join Date: Dec 2011
        Location: Turkey
        Age: 18
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Jolly
        Posts: 304
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Gym Leader Rozu View Post
        Can Cordelia/Chrom marry? 'Cos I am sick of her going 'Chrommy-wommy, my little... gorgeous... smexy PRINCE!' when she is married. Which guy wants to hear about their wife totally crushing on some other guy? xD

        My least favorite character is... dun dun dun DUN!! Donnel, he has a mega crush on Frederick and doesn't even have the decency to admit it, haha.
        nah she is the platonic lover. they dont have any supports unfortunately so they can never marry. in fact as i said earlier their only conversation is either at barracks (and you all know what kind of conversations they are -.-) and in the summer scramble dlc if chrom ISN'T married. they have no kind of supports whatsoever.
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by BlueEspeon View Post
        1. I agree. It's kind of ok if your not married but she already has Lon'Qu and Severa.

        2. Donnel... I never liked Donnel either. He's basically the Magikarp of Fire Emblem. I never liked Magikarp, either
        Donnel: "HEY CONNOR WANT TO TALK ABOUT BEAR TRAPS AND FISHING?!?!?!??!?"
        What I want my character to say: "No that's boring..."
        What my character actually says: "SURE DAT SOUNDS INTEHSTING!!!!!!"

        3. He has a mega crush on frederick Wait, what?!
        Donnel is like Magikarp ONLY when he is a villager. after reclassing him to a mercenary and them promoting him to a bow knight he became one of my best units thanks to his Aptitude ability which lets him gain stats more often and he capped two of his stats in no time. right now he is still a pretty solid unit in my file as a warrior and has all of his stats capped except resistance and magic and he also has a %96 accurate armsthrift thanks to his high luck so i can give him any legendary weapons and dont have to worry about them breaking. he is lame in person though especially when he confesses to olivia (i regret making her marry him ;_; ) i expected better :/
        __________________
        |paired to Zorogami and Virgilin|PM|VM|About Me
        FC: 4425-2910-1181
        FS:Fire
        Growlithe - Charmeleon - Braixen
          #154    
        Old August 3rd, 2013 (6:58 AM).
        BlueEspeon BlueEspeon is offline
        Banned
           
          Join Date: Jul 2013
          Location: Ohio
          Age: 15
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Docile
          Posts: 91
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by warship View Post
          nah she is the platonic lover. they dont have any supports unfortunately so they can never marry. in fact as i said earlier their only conversation is either at barracks (and you all know what kind of conversations they are -.-) and in the summer scramble dlc if chrom ISN'T married. they have no kind of supports whatsoever.


          Donnel is like Magikarp ONLY when he is a villager. after reclassing him to a mercenary and them promoting him to a bow knight he became one of my best units thanks to his Aptitude ability which lets him gain stats more often and he capped two of his stats in no time. right now he is still a pretty solid unit in my file as a warrior and has all of his stats capped except resistance and magic and he also has a %96 accurate armsthrift thanks to his high luck so i can give him any legendary weapons and dont have to worry about them breaking. he is lame in person though especially when he confesses to olivia (i regret making her marry him ;_; ) i expected better :/
          1. Yes, I know that! They can't do the Summer scramble thingy if Cordelia is married. Buuuuut still when she levels up 6 stats or more, I think, she says "I will do all this and more for HIM". And several other pointers to the fact that she's still annoyingly infatuated with Chrom.

          2. I know Donnel is a Magikarp only when he's a villager! What happens to Magikarp's when they get lots of experience??? They evolve! Thats what I mean with Donnel! He starts out the weakest in the game but after lots of experience he becomes strong and evolves! I know he's one of the strongest units in the game, but that doesn't matter to me if the character is boring...

          I mean, I don't want to play as a monstrous beast of a character if that monstrous beast is really REALLY boring.
            #155    
          Old August 3rd, 2013 (8:22 AM).
          Warship's Avatar
          Warship Warship is offline
          異議あり!
             
            Join Date: Dec 2011
            Location: Turkey
            Age: 18
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Jolly
            Posts: 304
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by BlueEspeon View Post
            1. Yes, I know that! They can't do the Summer scramble thingy if Cordelia is married. Buuuuut still when she levels up 6 stats or more, I think, she says "I will do all this and more for HIM". And several other pointers to the fact that she's still annoyingly infatuated with Chrom.

            2. I know Donnel is a Magikarp only when he's a villager! What happens to Magikarp's when they get lots of experience??? They evolve! Thats what I mean with Donnel! He starts out the weakest in the game but after lots of experience he becomes strong and evolves! I know he's one of the strongest units in the game, but that doesn't matter to me if the character is boring...

            I mean, I don't want to play as a monstrous beast of a character if that monstrous beast is really REALLY boring.
            1. i dont deny that she is not in love with chrom. its heavily implied in most of her conversations and she openly accepts it with her support with henry.

            2. yeah thats what i figured when you said he was a magikarp cause he can be a beast though his character is REALLY boring as you said. it doesnt matter to me because there are no such conversations in battles (save for the event tiles) also i kinda like his villager accent XD
            __________________
            |paired to Zorogami and Virgilin|PM|VM|About Me
            FC: 4425-2910-1181
            FS:Fire
            Growlithe - Charmeleon - Braixen
              #156    
            Old August 4th, 2013 (6:40 PM).
            Pinkie-Dawn's Avatar
            Pinkie-Dawn Pinkie-Dawn is offline
            Space Waifu
               
              Join Date: Dec 2012
              Location: California
              Age: 24
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Quirky
              Posts: 9,187
              Do you think we should make our own gender-specific tier list of the Awakening cast based on shipping material for us (one list for male gamers and another for female gamers)? For example, if a female gamer loves Chrom so much, she'll place him on the husbando list.
              __________________
              And Mercy too.
                #157    
              Old August 4th, 2013 (8:54 PM).
              Oshamaru's Avatar
              Oshamaru Oshamaru is offline
              Legs go, Megaman!
                 
                Join Date: Dec 2012
                Location: Mexico
                Age: 18
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Timid
                Posts: 245
                Hmmm, a waifu and husbando list wouldn't be a bad idea. But I've yet to see someone in this thread terribly obsessed with their choices. :I
                __________________
                <img src=http://i41.tinypic.com/30sa8gz.png border=0 alt= />
                Farmers are scary...
                  #158    
                Old August 5th, 2013 (1:07 AM). Edited August 5th, 2013 by Nakala Pri.
                Nakala Pri Nakala Pri is offline
                Banned
                   
                  Join Date: Nov 2012
                  Nature: Naughty
                  Posts: 2,386
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by BlueEspeon View Post
                  1. I agree. It's kind of ok if your not married but she already has Lon'Qu and Severa.

                  2. Donnel... I never liked Donnel either. He's basically the Magikarp of Fire Emblem. I never liked Magikarp, either
                  Donnel: "HEY CONNOR WANT TO TALK ABOUT BEAR TRAPS AND FISHING?!?!?!??!?"
                  What I want my character to say: "No that's boring..."
                  What my character actually says: "SURE DAT SOUNDS INTEHSTING!!!!!!"

                  3. He has a mega crush on frederick Wait, what?!
                  Haha, it's annoying how your avatar says the complete OPPOSITE of what you want them to say. xD Well, I would throw figs at Lon'qu too, so that's one thing in common, heehee.

                  Donnel on Hubba Tester is freaken crazy over Frederick, seriously, he LOVES him more then I love food. Just kidding, that is a theosophical impossibility. xD And apparently, my Morgan loves his dad, more then he should... I was traumatized with the results. :O

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by warship View Post
                  nah she is the platonic lover. they dont have any supports unfortunately so they can never marry. in fact as i said earlier their only conversation is either at barracks (and you all know what kind of conversations they are -.-) and in the summer scramble dlc if chrom ISN'T married. they have no kind of supports whatsoever.


                  Donnel is like Magikarp ONLY when he is a villager. after reclassing him to a mercenary and them promoting him to a bow knight he became one of my best units thanks to his Aptitude ability which lets him gain stats more often and he capped two of his stats in no time. right now he is still a pretty solid unit in my file as a warrior and has all of his stats capped except resistance and magic and he also has a %96 accurate armsthrift thanks to his high luck so i can give him any legendary weapons and dont have to worry about them breaking. he is lame in person though especially when he confesses to olivia (i regret making her marry him ;_; ) i expected better :/

                  Blah blah blah, Cordelia has the looks, but she has GOT to read more books. xD (not 'How to Make Him Fall in Love With You in A Fortnight') haha!
                    #159    
                  Old August 5th, 2013 (3:04 AM).
                  Warship's Avatar
                  Warship Warship is offline
                  異議あり!
                     
                    Join Date: Dec 2011
                    Location: Turkey
                    Age: 18
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Jolly
                    Posts: 304
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
                    Do you think we should make our own gender-specific tier list of the Awakening cast based on shipping material for us (one list for male gamers and another for female gamers)? For example, if a female gamer loves Chrom so much, she'll place him on the husbando list.
                    thats a pretty good idea but why limit it to awakening? there are many other good support character in other fire emblem games. then again, as Oshamaru said i dont see many members that are obsessed with these kind of stuff. we can make a poll about it though and see if members are in for this idea!
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Gym Leader Rozu View Post
                    Haha, it's annoying how your avatar says the complete OPPOSITE of what you want them to say. xD Well, I would throw figs at Lon'qu too, so that's one thing in common, heehee.

                    Donnel on Hubba Tester is freaken crazy over Frederick, seriously, he LOVES him more then I love food. Just kidding, that is a theosophical impossibility. xD And apparently, my Morgan loves his dad, more then he should... I was traumatized with the results. :O




                    Blah blah blah, Cordelia has the looks, but she has GOT to read more books. xD (not 'How to Make Him Fall in Love With You in A Fortnight') haha!
                    oh donnel :D seriously there are so many strange shippings in there. for example cherche and cordelia XD also in my file cordelia finished it like 15 times. seriously she should learn that there are other books in the world XD
                    __________________
                    |paired to Zorogami and Virgilin|PM|VM|About Me
                    FC: 4425-2910-1181
                    FS:Fire
                    Growlithe - Charmeleon - Braixen
                      #160    
                    Old August 5th, 2013 (5:14 AM).
                    Rose Quartz's Avatar
                    Rose Quartz Rose Quartz is online now
                    be prepared for the biggest change
                       
                      Join Date: Sep 2011
                      Location: Somewhere over the rainbow~
                      Age: 21
                      Gender: Female
                      Nature: Brave
                      Posts: 2,785
                      I do not have played any of the other fire emblem games to be honest... but thanks to fire emblem awakening i'm itching to play the other games as well... any recommendations??
                      __________________
                        #161    
                      Old August 5th, 2013 (5:32 AM).
                      Warship's Avatar
                      Warship Warship is offline
                      異議あり!
                         
                        Join Date: Dec 2011
                        Location: Turkey
                        Age: 18
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Jolly
                        Posts: 304
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by PinkSapphire View Post
                        I do not have played any of the other fire emblem games to be honest... but thanks to fire emblem awakening i'm itching to play the other games as well... any recommendations??
                        well rekka no ken is a good game, binding blade is kinda hard, sacred stones is too easy but fun nonetheless, shadow dragon seems kinda dull but its cool too and path of radiance is pretty good too there are many others like genealogy of the holy war which is said to be a very good game, mystery of the emblem which has its own story and also covers shadow dragon's story. its up to you really they are all good games. remember to patch them since many of them havent been translated into english so you'll need to find translation patches for them. good luck!
                        __________________
                        |paired to Zorogami and Virgilin|PM|VM|About Me
                        FC: 4425-2910-1181
                        FS:Fire
                        Growlithe - Charmeleon - Braixen
                          #162    
                        Old August 5th, 2013 (6:06 AM).
                        BlueEspeon BlueEspeon is offline
                        Banned
                           
                          Join Date: Jul 2013
                          Location: Ohio
                          Age: 15
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Docile
                          Posts: 91
                          Well, the Hubba tester is just a joke from the developers.

                          My First Try On Hubba tester: Hm... how about...My unit...and...Chrom

                          And I've never been the same since Actually I have

                          Then I read the description of the Hubba tester:
                          Blah blah blah blah blah blah It's just a joke blah blah blah blah
                            #163    
                          Old August 5th, 2013 (10:22 AM).
                          SomariFeyWright's Avatar
                          SomariFeyWright SomariFeyWright is offline
                          Seven years is all it takes...
                             
                            Join Date: Dec 2011
                            Location: Wherever my fandoms take me~
                            Age: 19
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Relaxed
                            Posts: 167
                            Welp. Time to join.

                            Username: SomariFeyWright
                            Favorite Game: Awakening
                            Favorite Character: Nino

                            How many Fire Emblem games have you played and which ones?
                            Fire Emblem (7), Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones, Fire Emblem: Awakening

                            Who is the best Fire Emblem protagonist in your opinion, and why?
                            Well, not exactly my favorite, but I suppose the best one to me would be Hector, from Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. As well as having incredible strength and being an absolute powerhouse, he has a very strong-willed personality, holding strong morals and a good heart if you forget that soldier he pointlessly killed when you first see him. Not to mention he does a great job at holding the weight of a certain tragedy later on without letting it weigh too heavily on his shoulders. ... Heck, you can't even tell it's even happened unless you unlock Hector's Story! So yeah, Hector's awesome.

                            What is your biggest gripe about Fire Emblem?
                            This one only applies to Awakening, but my Naga, can you please make games from now on WITHOUT blatant sexual references and scenarios? We don't all want in-your-face fanservice. <<;
                            ... Also, make a better Tharja next time. Like, if you want her to be a favorite of mine, DON'T give her a Noire! I mean, really, you made the over-the-top blood-hungry sadist a more likeable character!

                            In Awakening who do you think is the best together?
                            Well, I dunno about which in terms of fighting, but to me, the couple that works most would be Chrom and Sumia. No point in explaining why.

                            What is the most annoying thing that has ever happened to you in Fire Emblem?
                            ... Trying to kill that damned Magic Seal in FE7. <<;

                            What do you think Excellus' gender is?
                            I'm pretty sure he was a guy. Makes him all the more disturbing.

                            Who did you marry in Awakening and why?
                            Sumia. Because I didn't know Cynthia and Nah existed. <<;

                            What is your favourite music from the Fire Emblem games?
                            I think my favorites are between A Knight's Oath, After the Battle, Don't Speak her name! and Id (Purpose).
                            ... I know the first two are just variations of each other. I have working ears. I just love both versions equally.
                            __________________

                            Signature made by Pandaprinzessin of Court Records.
                              #164    
                            Old August 5th, 2013 (12:39 PM).
                            Oshamaru's Avatar
                            Oshamaru Oshamaru is offline
                            Legs go, Megaman!
                               
                              Join Date: Dec 2012
                              Location: Mexico
                              Age: 18
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Timid
                              Posts: 245
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by PinkSapphire View Post
                              I do not have played any of the other fire emblem games to be honest... but thanks to fire emblem awakening i'm itching to play the other games as well... any recommendations??
                              Well, for starters you should play Fire Emblem. It's just called that, but some people call it Fire Emblem 7 too. After that you could play Fire Emblem Binding Blade (Fuuin no Tsurugi). It's only in Japanese, though, so you have to look for a translation patch.

                              After that, you should play whatever you want.
                              __________________
                              <img src=http://i41.tinypic.com/30sa8gz.png border=0 alt= />
                              Farmers are scary...
                                #165    
                              Old August 5th, 2013 (12:45 PM).
                              Warship's Avatar
                              Warship Warship is offline
                              異議あり!
                                 
                                Join Date: Dec 2011
                                Location: Turkey
                                Age: 18
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Jolly
                                Posts: 304
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by SomariFeyWright View Post
                                Welp. Time to join.

                                Username: SomariFeyWright
                                Favorite Game: Awakening
                                Favorite Character: Nino

                                How many Fire Emblem games have you played and which ones?
                                Fire Emblem (7), Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones, Fire Emblem: Awakening

                                Who is the best Fire Emblem protagonist in your opinion, and why?
                                Well, not exactly my favorite, but I suppose the best one to me would be Hector, from Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. As well as having incredible strength and being an absolute powerhouse, he has a very strong-willed personality, holding strong morals and a good heart if you forget that soldier he pointlessly killed when you first see him. Not to mention he does a great job at holding the weight of a certain tragedy later on without letting it weigh too heavily on his shoulders. ... Heck, you can't even tell it's even happened unless you unlock Hector's Story! So yeah, Hector's awesome.

                                What is your biggest gripe about Fire Emblem?
                                This one only applies to Awakening, but my Naga, can you please make games from now on WITHOUT blatant sexual references and scenarios? We don't all want in-your-face fanservice. <<;
                                ... Also, make a better Tharja next time. Like, if you want her to be a favorite of mine, DON'T give her a Noire! I mean, really, you made the over-the-top blood-hungry sadist a more likeable character!

                                In Awakening who do you think is the best together?
                                Well, I dunno about which in terms of fighting, but to me, the couple that works most would be Chrom and Sumia. No point in explaining why.

                                What is the most annoying thing that has ever happened to you in Fire Emblem?
                                ... Trying to kill that damned Magic Seal in FE7. <<;

                                What do you think Excellus' gender is?
                                I'm pretty sure he was a guy. Makes him all the more disturbing.

                                Who did you marry in Awakening and why?
                                Sumia. Because I didn't know Cynthia and Nah existed. <<;

                                What is your favourite music from the Fire Emblem games?
                                I think my favorites are between A Knight's Oath, After the Battle, Don't Speak her name! and Id (Purpose).
                                ... I know the first two are just variations of each other. I have working ears. I just love both versions equally.
                                welcome to the club! i began to love hector lately as well since i started playing his story but he's from fire emblem 7 not sacred stones. just saying. anyway i agree that he is pretty powerful since he has those badass wolf beil and armads axes and a defense and attack on par with generals. i was really upset when he died in binding blade though D: also i agree that awakening is much less kid-friendly than others since there are many sexual innuendos and swears (courtesy of sully XD) but its cool in its own way. i havent gotten to those magic seal chapters yet but they seem annoying since they effectively shut down any magic units in their range. also i married sumia in my first walkthrough too (mainly because of that cutscene in chapter 3 XD)! anyways hope you enjpy the club and welcome again!
                                __________________
                                |paired to Zorogami and Virgilin|PM|VM|About Me
                                FC: 4425-2910-1181
                                FS:Fire
                                Growlithe - Charmeleon - Braixen
                                  #166    
                                Old August 5th, 2013 (4:30 PM).
                                SomariFeyWright's Avatar
                                SomariFeyWright SomariFeyWright is offline
                                Seven years is all it takes...
                                   
                                  Join Date: Dec 2011
                                  Location: Wherever my fandoms take me~
                                  Age: 19
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Relaxed
                                  Posts: 167
                                  ... I typed out Sacred Stones for 7/Rekka no Ken/Blazing Sword. I feel stupid. :/

                                  ... Ah, so he really does die in that game. I'm gonna be hurt by a sharp load of feels when I can play it, I'm sure.

                                  Saying Sully's the potty mouth? ... Granted, yes, that's true, but don't leave Brady out, either.

                                  And yeah, magic seals are annoying, but not just because of their blocking of magic. They can only be attacked for a single turn. If you strike them in your phase, you damn well better kill them in that phase. He flees the map if it's the enemy phase and he hasn't been defeated.

                                  And yeah, at the time, Sumia was just the prettiest character I had.
                                  ... That, and I had already decided to give Nowi to Chrom, with the following disappointment stemming from the knowledge that they aren't compatible... :/

                                  And yeah, good to be here.
                                  __________________

                                  Signature made by Pandaprinzessin of Court Records.
                                    #167    
                                  Old August 5th, 2013 (6:12 PM).
                                  Pinkie-Dawn's Avatar
                                  Pinkie-Dawn Pinkie-Dawn is offline
                                  Space Waifu
                                     
                                    Join Date: Dec 2012
                                    Location: California
                                    Age: 24
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Quirky
                                    Posts: 9,187
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by warship View Post
                                    thats a pretty good idea but why limit it to awakening? there are many other good support character in other fire emblem games. then again, as Oshamaru said i dont see many members that are obsessed with these kind of stuff. we can make a poll about it though and see if members are in for this idea!
                                    Maybe you're right. Perhaps I should include all units throughout the FE series.
                                    __________________
                                    And Mercy too.
                                      #168    
                                    Old August 5th, 2013 (7:17 PM).
                                    thedestinedblade's Avatar
                                    thedestinedblade thedestinedblade is online now
                                    Radiant Cool Boy
                                    • Crystal Tier
                                     
                                    Join Date: Feb 2009
                                    Location: breathing in the sun (Miami, FL)
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Mild
                                    Posts: 2,784
                                    Wasn't aware there was an active FE club here.

                                    Username: Icebloom
                                    Favorite Game: FE4: Genealogy of the Holy War
                                    Favorite Character: I'm not sure really. Maybe Asvel from FE5 because he's such a lifesaver. Also like Hugh, the mage for hire, from FE6, and Cherche from Awakening.

                                    How many Fire Emblem games have you played and which ones?
                                    I've played them all to a certain extent. The original FE (for the NES) and Shadow Dragon are the only one's that I've yet to complete; the latter because I didn't enjoy it all.

                                    Who is the best Fire Emblem protagonist in your opinion, and why?
                                    Hard to say. I mean Ike never really had much personality, but I did like the fact he was the only Lord not of royal blood. Roy sucks for a lot of the game, but becomes awesome once he gains possession of the Sword of Seals, which happens way too late. I have a soft spot for Sigurd as well. Such an awesome character who was royally screwed over by the antagonists and by fate; such a tragic hero.

                                    What is your biggest gripe about Fire Emblem?
                                    Just don't like the idea of reclassing. Don't really want to get into it either, but not of fan of the introduction of second seals. Though I have a feeling neither of those things will be going away anytime soon. Oh, didn't like the half-assed character endings for FE10 as well.

                                    In Awakening who do you think is the best together?
                                    Chrom/Sumia seems the most viable to be considered canon given the scenes throughout the game. I think it's a cute pairing as well. I like Donnel/Lissa as well; I feel they're a good match for each other too.

                                    What do you think Excellus' gender is?
                                    lol, don't care to be honest. Found he/she to be a lame antagonist, but if I had to guess, I definitely would say male.

                                    Who did you marry in Awakening and why?
                                    Went through the game a couple times, but I think Lucina was my favorite. You get dialogue changes during certain scenes and I found their supports to be quite cute.

                                    What is your favorite music from the Fire Emblem games?

                                    Spoiler:


                                    Spoiler:


                                    Spoiler:


                                    Spoiler:


                                    Whew, that took awhile.
                                    __________________
                                      #169    
                                    Old August 5th, 2013 (9:06 PM).
                                    Sheep's Avatar
                                    Sheep Sheep is online now
                                    • Administrator
                                    • Silver Tier
                                     
                                    Join Date: Sep 2011
                                    Age: 26
                                    Gender: Female
                                    Nature: Bashful
                                    Posts: 21,315
                                    Donnel seems so adorable with Lissa.. I don't know how well they go when it comes to stats and skills but I do agree with you. :) Now I want to watch videos of their support conversations! <3 Welcome to the club, by the way, Icebloom!
                                    __________________

                                    . pair family twin mal lv llsif .
                                      #170    
                                    Old August 6th, 2013 (2:03 AM).
                                    Warship's Avatar
                                    Warship Warship is offline
                                    異議あり!
                                       
                                      Join Date: Dec 2011
                                      Location: Turkey
                                      Age: 18
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Jolly
                                      Posts: 304
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by SomariFeyWright View Post
                                      ... I typed out Sacred Stones for 7/Rekka no Ken/Blazing Sword. I feel stupid. :/

                                      ... Ah, so he really does die in that game. I'm gonna be hurt by a sharp load of feels when I can play it, I'm sure.

                                      Saying Sully's the potty mouth? ... Granted, yes, that's true, but don't leave Brady out, either.

                                      And yeah, magic seals are annoying, but not just because of their blocking of magic. They can only be attacked for a single turn. If you strike them in your phase, you damn well better kill them in that phase. He flees the map if it's the enemy phase and he hasn't been defeated.

                                      And yeah, at the time, Sumia was just the prettiest character I had.
                                      ... That, and I had already decided to give Nowi to Chrom, with the following disappointment stemming from the knowledge that they aren't compatible... :/

                                      And yeah, good to be here.
                                      yeah i was really upset when he died :/ i also couldn't believe at first. I mean he was one of the protagonists in rekka no ken :O

                                      also i heard about those Magic Seals too. perhaps you should surround him and strike all at once to kill him XD
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Icebloom View Post
                                      Wasn't aware there was an active FE club here.

                                      Username: Icebloom
                                      Favorite Game: FE4: Genealogy of the Holy War
                                      Favorite Character: I'm not sure really. Maybe Asvel from FE5 because he's such a lifesaver. Also like Hugh, the mage for hire, from FE6, and Cherche from Awakening.

                                      How many Fire Emblem games have you played and which ones?
                                      I've played them all to a certain extent. The original FE (for the NES) and Shadow Dragon are the only one's that I've yet to complete; the latter because I didn't enjoy it all.

                                      Who is the best Fire Emblem protagonist in your opinion, and why?
                                      Hard to say. I mean Ike never really had much personality, but I did like the fact he was the only Lord not of royal blood. Roy sucks for a lot of the game, but becomes awesome once he gains possession of the Sword of Seals, which happens way too late. I have a soft spot for Sigurd as well. Such an awesome character who was royally screwed over by the antagonists and by fate; such a tragic hero.

                                      What is your biggest gripe about Fire Emblem?
                                      Just don't like the idea of reclassing. Don't really want to get into it either, but not of fan of the introduction of second seals. Though I have a feeling neither of those things will be going away anytime soon. Oh, didn't like the half-assed character endings for FE10 as well.

                                      In Awakening who do you think is the best together?
                                      Chrom/Sumia seems the most viable to be considered canon given the scenes throughout the game. I think it's a cute pairing as well. I like Donnel/Lissa as well; I feel they're a good match for each other too.

                                      What do you think Excellus' gender is?
                                      lol, don't care to be honest. Found he/she to be a lame antagonist, but if I had to guess, I definitely would say male.

                                      Who did you marry in Awakening and why?
                                      Went through the game a couple times, but I think Lucina was my favorite. You get dialogue changes during certain scenes and I found their supports to be quite cute.

                                      What is your favorite music from the Fire Emblem games?

                                      Spoiler:


                                      Spoiler:


                                      Spoiler:


                                      Spoiler:


                                      Whew, that took awhile.
                                      Welcome! I'm gonna write Asvel as your favorite character if its ok since 3 characters are a bit too much for the favorite character spot. also wow you finished many games o_o well if you finished Mystery of the Emblem i dont think you need to finish Shadow Dragon since Mystery of the Emblem also covers Shadow Dragon's story so technically you finished every game out there :D hope you enjoy here!
                                      __________________
                                      |paired to Zorogami and Virgilin|PM|VM|About Me
                                      FC: 4425-2910-1181
                                      FS:Fire
                                      Growlithe - Charmeleon - Braixen
                                        #171    
                                      Old August 7th, 2013 (9:53 PM).
                                      Nakala Pri Nakala Pri is offline
                                      Banned
                                         
                                        Join Date: Nov 2012
                                        Nature: Naughty
                                        Posts: 2,386
                                        Just saw a whole new side of Pegasus Knights! Despite their tendency to get killed a lot, they can actually do a lot of good... and 'Pega-Pony-Princess' is utterly adorable! So now I am officially... A TOXIC PEGA-PONY-PRINCESS WHO RULES THE HALIDOM! >:D
                                          #172    
                                        Old August 8th, 2013 (2:40 AM).
                                        Kotowari's Avatar
                                        Kotowari Kotowari is offline
                                        Will be back eventually
                                        • Crystal Tier
                                         
                                        Join Date: Nov 2005
                                        Location: おろ?
                                        Age: 27
                                        Gender: Female
                                        Nature: Calm
                                        Posts: 4,457
                                        Pegasus knights are fabulous units. Once they level enough they become invincible. With their high evasion, they can avoid almost any Wind Magic or Arrow that is send their way. Unfortunately when it does hit, it does a lot of damage. >_>

                                        I supported Cordelia with Frederick, to whom she openly confesses(/whines) that she loves Chrom.

                                        Their S-support:
                                        Spoiler:

                                        Cordelia: Frederick! When ARE we going to discuss your love life?!
                                        Frederick: Didn't we do that already?
                                        Cordelia: We had that meeting in the gazebo, but you never really said anything!
                                        Frederick: Perhaps because I was unable to get a word in edgewi—
                                        Cordelia: Are you saying I talked the entire time?!
                                        Frederick: Do you even recall our conversation? ...If, indeed, it can be called that? You spent two hours describing in vivid detail your unrequited passion for Chrom. You also sobbed repeatedly and kept asking me "Why, Frederick?! Why?!" Then you devoured all the sandwiches and ran off with the picnic hamper.
                                        Cordelia: Er, yes. Thank you for...reminding me. But I assure you, our next conversation will not be nearly so shameful! This time it will be all about you. You'll have my undivided attention for the whole day, if that's what it takes.
                                        Frederick: Heh. Is this a solemn vow?
                                        Cordelia: Absolutely!
                                        Frederick: In that case, I shall begin my confession immediately...
                                        Cordelia: Goody!
                                        Frederick: *Ahem* Time to get down to brass tacks. No beating around the bush, so to speak... The truth is... *ahem* yes, quite. Well, the truth is... I am in love with you.
                                        Cordelia: Huh?! ...Is this a jape? It is, isn't it? A silly jape! I bet there's a pack of jesters waiting behind that tree waiting to surprise me!
                                        Frederick: No jape, milady. Not for me.
                                        Cordelia: Oh. But...I thought... I mean... All this time I was asking... I had no idea your love troubles had anything to do with ME!
                                        Frederick: Yes, and I know your heart belongs to Chrom. But even so, I will not give up. I have no desire to speak ill of Chrom, for I am his man in all things. But, Cordelia, I would never give you cause to weep so bitterly as you have for him. I would devote my whole existence to ensuring your happiness.
                                        Cordelia: Why, Frederick... When you say something like that, I know that you're telling the truth. B-because it's how I feel, too. Day in and day out, I have those very same thoughts. ...Except they're for Chrom.
                                        Frederick: And just as you love Chrom with all your heart, so do I love you with mine. Here. let this be the proof.
                                        Cordelia: ...An engagement ring?
                                        Frederick: It doesn't matter that right now your heart belongs to another. It's enough for me to hope that someday you'll find it in yourself to love me. Will you marry me, Cordelia?
                                        Cordelia: Oh, Frederick! This is... Yes, I will marry you!
                                        Frederick: You will?
                                        Cordelia: I know that Chrom will never love me. ...I think I've always known it. And frankly, I've grown weary of unrequited love. Just the thought of giving it up is like a weight falling from my shoulders. Oh, Frederick, thank you for making me face reality at last! If I promise to love only you, will you make me the happiest woman in the world?
                                        Frederick: I swear it, milady.


                                        I think they go well together. Frederick is an honest, honorable man, and I think that suits Cordelia. He's fine with the fact she loves someone else and that someone else being the person he's most devoted to. Together, they can be Chrom's fanclub. :')

                                        AccordingtosomeofmyfriendsChromismyhubby,oratleastoneofthem
                                        __________________

                                        "We shall build a peaceful world... Just you and me..."
                                          #173    
                                        Old August 8th, 2013 (3:32 AM).
                                        Warship's Avatar
                                        Warship Warship is offline
                                        異議あり!
                                           
                                          Join Date: Dec 2011
                                          Location: Turkey
                                          Age: 18
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Jolly
                                          Posts: 304
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Gym Leader Rozu View Post
                                          Just saw a whole new side of Pegasus Knights! Despite their tendency to get killed a lot, they can actually do a lot of good... and 'Pega-Pony-Princess' is utterly adorable! So now I am officially... A TOXIC PEGA-PONY-PRINCESS WHO RULES THE HALIDOM! >:D
                                          told ya they were awesome i always use them in case i need to rescue a faraway village or a unit.
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Kotowari View Post
                                          Pegasus knights are fabulous units. Once they level enough they become invincible. With their high evasion, they can avoid almost any Wind Magic or Arrow that is send their way. Unfortunately when it does hit, it does a lot of damage.

                                          I supported Cordelia with Frederick, to whom she openly confesses(/whines) that she loves Chrom.

                                          Their S-support:
                                          Spoiler:

                                          Cordelia: Frederick! When ARE we going to discuss your love life?!
                                          Frederick: Didn't we do that already?
                                          Cordelia: We had that meeting in the gazebo, but you never really said anything!
                                          Frederick: Perhaps because I was unable to get a word in edgewi—
                                          Cordelia: Are you saying I talked the entire time?!
                                          Frederick: Do you even recall our conversation? ...If, indeed, it can be called that? You spent two hours describing in vivid detail your unrequited passion for Chrom. You also sobbed repeatedly and kept asking me "Why, Frederick?! Why?!" Then you devoured all the sandwiches and ran off with the picnic hamper.
                                          Cordelia: Er, yes. Thank you for...reminding me. But I assure you, our next conversation will not be nearly so shameful! This time it will be all about you. You'll have my undivided attention for the whole day, if that's what it takes.
                                          Frederick: Heh. Is this a solemn vow?
                                          Cordelia: Absolutely!
                                          Frederick: In that case, I shall begin my confession immediately...
                                          Cordelia: Goody!
                                          Frederick: *Ahem* Time to get down to brass tacks. No beating around the bush, so to speak... The truth is... *ahem* yes, quite. Well, the truth is... I am in love with you.
                                          Cordelia: Huh?! ...Is this a jape? It is, isn't it? A silly jape! I bet there's a pack of jesters waiting behind that tree waiting to surprise me!
                                          Frederick: No jape, milady. Not for me.
                                          Cordelia: Oh. But...I thought... I mean... All this time I was asking... I had no idea your love troubles had anything to do with ME!
                                          Frederick: Yes, and I know your heart belongs to Chrom. But even so, I will not give up. I have no desire to speak ill of Chrom, for I am his man in all things. But, Cordelia, I would never give you cause to weep so bitterly as you have for him. I would devote my whole existence to ensuring your happiness.
                                          Cordelia: Why, Frederick... When you say something like that, I know that you're telling the truth. B-because it's how I feel, too. Day in and day out, I have those very same thoughts. ...Except they're for Chrom.
                                          Frederick: And just as you love Chrom with all your heart, so do I love you with mine. Here. let this be the proof.
                                          Cordelia: ...An engagement ring?
                                          Frederick: It doesn't matter that right now your heart belongs to another. It's enough for me to hope that someday you'll find it in yourself to love me. Will you marry me, Cordelia?
                                          Cordelia: Oh, Frederick! This is... Yes, I will marry you!
                                          Frederick: You will?
                                          Cordelia: I know that Chrom will never love me. ...I think I've always known it. And frankly, I've grown weary of unrequited love. Just the thought of giving it up is like a weight falling from my shoulders. Oh, Frederick, thank you for making me face reality at last! If I promise to love only you, will you make me the happiest woman in the world?
                                          Frederick: I swear it, milady.


                                          I think they go well together. Frederick is an honest, honorable man, and I think that suits Cordelia. He's fine with the fact she loves someone else and that someone else being the person he's most devoted to. Together, they can be Chrom's fanclub. :')

                                          AccordingtosomeofmyfriendsChromismyhubby,oratleastoneofthem
                                          haha cordelia sure needs to be more discreet about her love for chrom. lucky for her that every guy she can marry with is okay with it or she couldnt have found anyone to marry with XD for example if tharja was a guy and fell in love with cordelia she wouldnt be alive
                                          __________________
                                          |paired to Zorogami and Virgilin|PM|VM|About Me
                                          FC: 4425-2910-1181
                                          FS:Fire
                                          Growlithe - Charmeleon - Braixen
                                            #174    
                                          Old August 8th, 2013 (10:03 PM).
                                          Comet7's Avatar
                                          Comet7 Comet7 is offline
                                          Star of the show
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jul 2013
                                            Location: Somewhere over the rainbow.
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Relaxed
                                            Posts: 59
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by warship View Post
                                            told ya they were awesome i always use them in case i need to rescue a faraway village or a unit.


                                            haha cordelia sure needs to be more discreet about her love for chrom. lucky for her that every guy she can marry with is okay with it or she couldnt have found anyone to marry with XD for example if tharja was a guy and fell in love with cordelia she wouldnt be alive
                                            There are some supports where she stops loving Chrom entirely (or so she claims) such as Lonqu x Cordelia.

                                            I also find Pegasus Knights to potentially be the most broken units you can get, except for Shiida (or however her name is spelled, she has terrible strength, the end). Great speed and unhampered ability no matter what (aside from the snow and rain in FE7) is amazing. Wyvern Riders are great too.
                                              #175    
                                            Old August 8th, 2013 (10:43 PM).
                                            Nakala Pri Nakala Pri is offline
                                            Banned
                                               
                                              Join Date: Nov 2012
                                              Nature: Naughty
                                              Posts: 2,386
                                              I made Freddie and Cordelia marry. They are pretty good together. But when she goes out to sea, HOW DOES SHE CARRY A FULLY GROWN MAN IN HEAVY ARMOR AND A HORSE ON HER PEGASUSES BACK??!! xD
                                               
                                              Quick Reply

                                              Sponsored Links
                                              Thread Tools

                                              Posting Rules
                                              You may not post new threads
                                              You may not post replies
                                              You may not post attachments
                                              You may not edit your posts

                                              BB code is On
                                              Smilies are On
                                              [IMG] code is On
                                              HTML code is Off

                                              Forum Jump


                                              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 6:24 AM.