• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Haruhi's one of those shows I watched because it was popular and...that was really it. I didn't love it, but I didn't dislike it either. It's one of those shows that I never really understood how it reached the heights of popularity that it did but I could understand why it was popular in general. It didn't feel like a chore to watch, but I never did go on to the Disappearance or season 2, since most of what I know of the show's fandom lies with season 1. That, and the 2 aforementioned didn't exist at the time.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023

We're talking about animé?
Well, two weeks ago, I just finished watching Chobits. :3
And currently, I'm watching Rurouni Kenshin. :3

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Anime is what this thread usually defaults to, evidently.

Which is interesting since this is one of the few threads on the entire site where off-topic posts are allowed and encouraged. Yet here we are, too lazy to get our asses to...

Wait. They removed Japanese Entertainment?

Well, I guess the anime talk is staying here, because I ain't pullin' my ass to wherever you discuss anime nowadays.

Years

Yeah, Japanese Entertainment is now a part of General Entertainment as the section just wasn't getting a whole lot of activity.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Wow Zach. It didn't take you long to come over here and zero. :b

But yeah. That happened a few months ago iirc.

Years

That was only my second post in here after being modded xD but I promise not to abuse the 0 often :3

It seems like a lot has changed around here at PC with the sections here

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

Red Orchestra 2 will be the closest I get to a decent trench warfare game

oh well, at least its a really fun game

Last edited:

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Darkness is pretty cheap so it'd be a smart choice to have it run on that, but light interferes with it a lot. Maybe that's why it was so slow earlier.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

They tap into the endless reservoir of darkness that is Drakrow's soul and use it as their power source. I though you knew this.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Tumblr's boring time to go check Tumblr.
tumblr_ml5iy1mLyK1rdpopao1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back