• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
What is the planned end point for beta 2 whenever you get it done?
Beta 2 ends in Powerstone City. In other words, you would have transverse all land areas of Taejo.

I can't get to the youngsters. I can hop off the clift. Dx, tho don't know if I should be there yet XD
Those Youngsters are guarding an item that is supposed to be inaccessible until the earthquake occurs. Can you hop off that cliff before the earthquake? You should only be able to hop off after the earthquake.

Ahhhaahahaha you are a very tricky man Frozen. I got passed.Check point 1.1 ends here?View attachment 69109 pokeball with no imem in the area I pmed you about and invisable wall View attachment 69110
Photo 1 - That's Route 54... checkpoint 1 ends in Route 55.
Photo 2 - That area was not supposed to be in checkpoint 1 cause I had to re-release checkpoint 1 while I started that area.

Last edited:
Years
If you are refering to this cliff after the earthquake then no. You cant jump downView attachment 69115

Wait nevermind, you have to talk to that hiker twice. But I think ypu should edit it so he helps you the first time. Check point complete. The final glitch View attachment 69123

Last edited by a moderator:

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
If you are refering to this cliff after the earthquake then no. You cant jump downView attachment 69115
When everybody runs home, and the camera shows you the cliff, you can't jump down?
So you can still jump down before the earthquake then?

Wait nevermind, you have to talk to that hiker twice. But I think ypu should edit it so he helps you the first time. Check point complete. The final glitch View attachment 69123
You don't have to speak to that hiker twice. He says two completely differently things when facing him up or facing down or from the right side. As for that berry, I just didn't know what berry to plant there, haha.

Years
When everybody runs home, and the camera shows you the cliff, you can't jump down?
So you can still jump down before the earthquake then?

You don't have to speak to that hiker twice. He says two completely differently things when facing him up or facing down or from the right side. As for that berry, I just didn't know what berry to plant there, haha.

Idk if you can before. But yeah, I'm done that check point. Thats what the pokeball said atleast lol.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Idk if you can before. But yeah, I'm done that check point. Thats what the pokeball said atleast lol.
It should work as it should, I'm pretty sure. Also, I have officially started work on Ignite Heights, the second checkpoint. There's going to be a good bit of stuff going on between Ignite Heights and Aqualight City, event wise. Also, including the gym leaders being interchangeable.

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Iam very interested in the storyline. I would love to show myself supporting this with a nice banner.

Benjamin85

Banned
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2013
it looks awesome with much better graphics.everyone will enjoy it.I am much interested in story line.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
I cant get the item for the man to give to the lady anymore. xD.
Yeah, haha, lol. That's not available in Checkpoint 1.1, but will be in Checkpoint 1.2.
Iam very interested in the storyline. I would love to show myself supporting this with a nice banner.
Thanks for the support!
it looks awesome with much better graphics.everyone will enjoy it.I am much interested in story line.
Thanks!
----------
97% of the items in this game are going to be renamed and given new graphics (in beta 3) in order to give the game an even fresher feeling. And new items, evolutionary stones and whatnot will be created.
-----
[URL=http://s1350.photobucket.com/user/FrozenInfernoZX/media/Pokemon%20Normal%20Version/PokemonNormal_01_zps693aa16e.png.html][/URL]
-----
Possibly, I'll try to make new Pokeballs!

Last edited:
Years
This is a really stupid question but... what am I supposed to do in the beginning? I can't go all the way into the lab but I can't leave the town either.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 3, 2017
What do you do in the Silversky Forest? The Gym Leader is gone, I have cut, a Sapphire, and read the messages in the city on the trees and the "The path has been shifted..." thing. I just dont know. thanx.

Back