• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your current Ctrl + V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
私、気になります!

Cos I can't type japanese, let alone read them, except for the first 2 words, using my chinese knowledge of course.

It simply means I am curious, a very very famous quote from Chitanda Eru, the female lead (or whatever you call it) of Hyouka.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

haha same here, and its the same number!

WE LOVE #565091 TOO MUCH THAT WE CAN'T REMEMBER IT.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
AlexAhnon AWsquared Blade_of_darkness break Charusu970 Chaval ChiliDawgs Classic Sonic+ donavannj Dwebble Foxrally+ ganesha gimmepie+ Gym Leader Rozu Hikari10+ jellicentfan1 Jin Of The Gale JNathan KirakonGxi Kyrul PlatinumDude rainerman3+ Scyke seamon+ ShadowExcadrill+ SNOR(es)LAX+ srinator+ Sukisu Wind Heart+ Zylas
was posting in the i'll meet.. thread

WE LOVE #565091 TOO MUCH THAT WE CAN'T REMEMBER IT.
lol..true i dont remember the number at all xD

kosuke

Extraterrestrial DNA
Years
An alibi is a form of defense used in criminal procedure wherein the accused attempts to prove that he or she was in some other place at the time the alleged offense was committed.

did some debate in some other site, and apparentlly it turned out that the opposition don't know what an alibi is...so i went to wikipedia and defined it for her (what?! its easier to copy paste) :)

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
The last 30 visitor(s) to this page were:
AWsquared Blade_of_darkness break Catalyst. ChiliDawgs Classic Sonic+ Darkrai666+ DaydreamsAway+ donavannj ForeverDash+ Foxrally+ gimmepie+ Gym Leader Rozu Hikari10+ Jin Of The Gale JNathan Kyrul Meaii MidnightShine+ raghavendraxxx Rodriguezjames55+ Sandshrew4 Scyke seamon+ ShadowExcadrill+ SNOR(es)LAX+ srinator+ Went Wind Heart+ ZachLMedia
This page has had 13,923 visits
was posting in the last visitors page..

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
How often do you daydream?

Do you do it in class or at work?

Are you someone who doesn't even daydream at all?

What do you daydream about the most often?

Nothing much, just copy and pasting the questions from a thread in the CCP.

Name

Moémon Master
Years
sigpic174256_9.gif

oh look, someone's sig!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts

ERRRRRRRMMMMM. I don't even know what's this...

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
If you buy more than 1 of this item, I will come up with a random amount of money and multiply it by the number of items you ordered and send you that amount.

ebay last night with a skype group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back