Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

 
 
Thread Tools
  #26    
Old July 17th, 2013 (9:47 PM).
Aslan's Avatar
Aslan Aslan is offline
the pretender
  • Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Sydney
Gender: Female
Nature: Modest
Posts: 2,224
Which bug pokemon has the best design?

Honestly, I really like Shedinja's design for some reason. I think its mainly due to the fact that, they fit the description of what its meant to be perfectly, 'A Pokemon that is pretty much immune to everything except for things like status and super effective moves'. The way they used an angel's halo to represent immunity was really clever in my opinion. And it's pretty cute actually- I gotta say I wasn't as much of a fan of it when I first saw it, but I'm slowly getting attached to it. Just that happy little creature, safely contained in its shell from the world. I've always thought it had a brilliant design but honestly I don't think it'd be that from first glance. Once you take a deeper look, you really appreciate it though. At least in my eyes. XD
__________________
MISCHIEF MANAGED.

Relevant Advertising!

  #27    
Old July 20th, 2013 (12:05 PM).
CloysterOyster's Avatar
CloysterOyster CloysterOyster is offline
Master of Ice
     
    Join Date: Feb 2013
    Location: United States
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Lax
    Posts: 848
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Narnia View Post
    Which bug pokemon has the best design?

    Honestly, I really like Shedinja's design for some reason. I think its mainly due to the fact that, they fit the description of what its meant to be perfectly, 'A Pokemon that is pretty much immune to everything except for things like status and super effective moves'. The way they used an angel's halo to represent immunity was really clever in my opinion. And it's pretty cute actually- I gotta say I wasn't as much of a fan of it when I first saw it, but I'm slowly getting attached to it. Just that happy little creature, safely contained in its shell from the world. I've always thought it had a brilliant design but honestly I don't think it'd be that from first glance. Once you take a deeper look, you really appreciate it though. At least in my eyes. XD
    I am growing attached to Shedinja. Upon learning about how it's immune to 12 of the 17 (now 18 types with the introduction of Fairy, but we don't know if Shedinja is immune to it too) and how you need an empty slot in your party to obtain it from an evolving Nincada, it just adds to the intrigue. All these other facts are interesting too:

    -From Generation IV onwards, a basic Poké Ball (a requirement for evolution) is removed from the bag upon evolution to produce a Shedinja. In Generation III, Shedinja instead copied the ball Nincada was in; this is the only legitimate way to get a Shedinja in a non-standard Poké Ball.
    -Shedinja is the lightest fully-evolved Pokémon at 2.6 lbs.
    -No other Pokémon has the same type combination as Shedinja.
    -Shedinja has the lowest base stat total of all fully evolved Pokémon.
    -Shedinja is also the only fully evolved Pokémon that has lower base stat total than its pre-evolved form.
    -It has the lowest average stat of any evolved Pokémon as well.
    -It is the only Ghost-type Pokémon to have a unique base stat total.
    -Shedinja is one of only three Pokémon (other than baby Pokémon) to have a different Egg Group than its evolutionary relatives, being in the Mineral Egg Group while Nincada and Ninjask are in the Bug Egg Group. It cannot breed normally with Mineral group Pokémon either way, however, as it has no gender. The other two Pokémon that share this trait are Nidorina and Nidoqueen, which are both in the Undiscovered group.
    -Shedinja inherits the same personality value, IVs, EVs, OT and ID number as the Nincada that shed it. Among other things, due to retaining personality value, if the Nincada was Shiny, Shedinja will be Shiny as well.
    -The Shedinja shed from a Nincada has no nickname, and the player is not given an opportunity to nickname it. The only way to give Shedinja a nickname is for the Nincada's original Trainer to take it to a Name Rater.
    -Shedinja's Ability (Wonder Guard) renders it immune to 12 of 17 attack types, the most of any Pokémon. This also gives it a number of further distinctions; Shedinja is the only Pokémon immune to Dragon Rage, which otherwise has the same effect against all types. Even if Foresight is used, Shedinja is still immune to Normal and Fighting-type attacks. If Soak is used to make Shedinja a Water type, it will have immunities to 15 of 17 attack types.
    -Prior to Generation V, if Nincada learns a move upon evolving into Ninjask, Shedinja will also know this move. This means that Shedinja can learn any of Ninjask's level up moves starting at level 20, but only the ones learned at the same level. In Generation V, Shedinja starts with the moves Nincada knew prior to evolution.
    -Shedinja is the only genderless Pokémon that can learn Egg moves (as a Nincada). However, Staryu and Starmie could also learn moves via breeding in Gold and Silver.
    -Even though looking into the crack on Shedinja's back is said to steal one's spirit, all of Shedinja's back sprites display it perfectly, yet no negative effects happen to the player in-game.
      #28    
    Old July 24th, 2013 (10:17 AM).
    HollowQueen HollowQueen is offline
       
      Join Date: Jul 2013
      Gender: Female
      Posts: 4
      Preferred Username: HollowQueen
      Partner Pokemon: Parasect! OMG, it's so adorable! :3
      Which Bug-type has the best design?: I'm going to have to go with Pinsir - it's intimidating and pointy. It's the kind of Bug you want to run away from really fast.
      Favorite Bug-type move: Signal Beam, by far. It's all rainbow-y and pretty and hits pretty hard for a Bug-type move.
      Why do you like/love Bug-type Pokemon?: Bug are really neat, honestly. They're so strange and diverse and numerous and I love studying Bugs, both in game and in real life. I always caught a Bug-type early on and I have at least one or two Bug-types on my team at all times. It's honestly my favorite type (tied with Grass, and maybe tied with Fairy :3) and I love the type combinations available to Bug-types. People don't usually expect a Bug besides Heracross, Scizor, Volcarona, and maybe Forretress, so I like throwing them for a loop with Parasect and Galvantula. Vivillon is going to become a welcome addition to my big Bug family.
        #29    
      Old July 24th, 2013 (11:37 AM). Edited July 24th, 2013 by CloysterOyster.
      CloysterOyster's Avatar
      CloysterOyster CloysterOyster is offline
      Master of Ice
         
        Join Date: Feb 2013
        Location: United States
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Lax
        Posts: 848
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by HollowQueen View Post
        Preferred Username: HollowQueen
        Partner Pokemon: Parasect! OMG, it's so adorable! :3
        Which Bug-type has the best design?: I'm going to have to go with Pinsir - it's intimidating and pointy. It's the kind of Bug you want to run away from really fast.
        Favorite Bug-type move: Signal Beam, by far. It's all rainbow-y and pretty and hits pretty hard for a Bug-type move.
        Why do you like/love Bug-type Pokemon?: Bug are really neat, honestly. They're so strange and diverse and numerous and I love studying Bugs, both in game and in real life. I always caught a Bug-type early on and I have at least one or two Bug-types on my team at all times. It's honestly my favorite type (tied with Grass, and maybe tied with Fairy :3) and I love the type combinations available to Bug-types. People don't usually expect a Bug besides Heracross, Scizor, Volcarona, and maybe Forretress, so I like throwing them for a loop with Parasect and Galvantula. Vivillon is going to become a welcome addition to my big Bug family.
        Welcome to the club. I might've had a Parasect in my Game Boy Color games but not sure, seems so long ago since I played them or seen Parasect on the show. I like Pinsir's design too. It's a stag beetle but I didn't think they looked like he does. He and Heracross are like brothers or cousins, they're both powerful Bug-types. Pinsir has alot of Fighting moves so I don't get why he isn't a dual Bug/Fighting type too. I hate bugs in real life except for the nicer ones like ladybugs and butterflies. I like the type combinations. My favorite currently is the Bug/Ghost combo seen only in Shedinja.

        I changed the sprites on the original post to animated ones. I also added Burmy and Wormadam's other forms too. Hope you all like them.
          #30    
        Old July 27th, 2013 (11:48 AM).
        HollowQueen HollowQueen is offline
           
          Join Date: Jul 2013
          Gender: Female
          Posts: 4
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by CloysterOyster View Post
          Welcome to the club. I might've had a Parasect in my Game Boy Color games but not sure, seems so long ago since I played them or seen Parasect on the show. I like Pinsir's design too. It's a stag beetle but I didn't think they looked like he does. He and Heracross are like brothers or cousins, they're both powerful Bug-types. Pinsir has alot of Fighting moves so I don't get why he isn't a dual Bug/Fighting type too. I hate bugs in real life except for the nicer ones like ladybugs and butterflies. I like the type combinations. My favorite currently is the Bug/Ghost combo seen only in Shedinja.

          I changed the sprites on the original post to animated ones. I also added Burmy and Wormadam's other forms too. Hope you all like them.
          XD Yeah, a lot of people tend to forget about Parasect. It hasn't been in the anime in a long time, but I love it. I think it's funny how Pinsir shifted from Scyther's counterpart to Heracross's counterpart, but really, Pinsir and Heracross are really similar anyways.
            #31    
          Old August 1st, 2013 (2:34 PM).
          Quetzal's Avatar
          Quetzal Quetzal is offline
             
            Join Date: Aug 2013
            Location: Manchester, UK
            Age: 26
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Calm
            Posts: 43
            Preferred Username: Quetzal
            Partner Pokemon: Galvantula, he's my favourite of ALL Pokemon!
            Favourite Bug-type Move: U-turn, it's helped me out of tough spots.
            Why do you like bugs: Well, look at all those sprites in the first post! Bugs are so squiggly and flappy and spindly and creepy and crawly and often pretty! They're the best of all Pokemon!
            Current topic: I dunno really. For dark, I can only assume it's because many bugs love dark, damp places. For psychic...game balance. Other than that, I got nothin'.


            BUGS!
            __________________
            http://www.pokecommunity.com/signaturepics/sigpic411464_2.gif
              #32    
            Old August 1st, 2013 (3:21 PM).
            Entermaid's Avatar
            Entermaid Entermaid is offline
               
              Join Date: Jan 2013
              Location: The States
              Gender: Other
              Nature: Adamant
              Posts: 2,148
              I have wonder this myself. However, with careful thought, I have an idea. Psychics and Dark type use mental abilities in order to inflict damage against their oppponent. Psychic's tend to use intellect whereas dark types tend to use ill-will in both attack and defensive abilities. Bug bites are known to distrupt their victims cognitive processes, causing illness, faintness, and stupor. Rendering an opponent senseless, you have effectively thwarted their ability to use their minds in order to maintain their normal defenses. Though, it would bring to question, poison as a discrepancy. To that, I would say that bugs are infamous for transmitting viruses and bacteria that are microorganism whereas poisons are usually organic chemical compounds, not microorganisms, and chemical compounds are perhaps easier to defend against that a conscious attack on the psyche. Granted, I haven't taken any sort of bio course in years, this is my best guess?
              __________________
              #Team Popplio & Brionne
                #33    
              Old August 2nd, 2013 (4:59 PM).
              CloysterOyster's Avatar
              CloysterOyster CloysterOyster is offline
              Master of Ice
                 
                Join Date: Feb 2013
                Location: United States
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Lax
                Posts: 848
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Quetzal View Post
                Preferred Username: Quetzal
                Partner Pokemon: Galvantula, he's my favourite of ALL Pokemon!
                Favourite Bug-type Move: U-turn, it's helped me out of tough spots.
                Why do you like bugs: Well, look at all those sprites in the first post! Bugs are so squiggly and flappy and spindly and creepy and crawly and often pretty! They're the best of all Pokemon!
                Current topic: I dunno really. For dark, I can only assume it's because many bugs love dark, damp places. For psychic...game balance. Other than that, I got nothin'.


                BUGS!
                Welcome to the club. Galvantula's one of my favorites too. I love his Electroweb move and how they attack in droves. I'm glad you like the animated sprites I made. You make some valid points about the Bug-Dark and Bug-Psychic aspect. Never though of it that way.
                  #34    
                Old August 2nd, 2013 (5:06 PM).
                Aslan's Avatar
                Aslan Aslan is offline
                the pretender
                • Gold Tier
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2013
                Location: Sydney
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Modest
                Posts: 2,224
                Why do you think Bug-types are super effective against Psychic and Dark-type Pokémon? (your honest opinion)

                Honestly, I think it was more of a move to balance out the types rather than throwing in logic. Psychic is an overpowered type as they have a huge variety of moves and generally high-stats. It can be almost impossible to stop them without strategy but they didn't want to give an already strong enough type such as water, the chance to be super effective to it, because that would proceed to make water overpowered and so forth. So instead they gave a weaker type the spotlight which happened to be bug. Bug finds itself stuck in the weaker types generally, with all sorts of strong Pokemon attacking them and with some of there rather poor defenses, they were rather left out to be honest. So I think Gamefreak wanted to encourage people to use bug-types, by giving it the upperhand to some of the strongest types in the game. That or maybe the bug-type is really good at distracting by making irritating chirping noises, which then breaks the concentration needed when levitating or performing telepathic actions. As for dark-types I'm really not sure, just probably a move to balance out a really powerful type. Unless they're making a tiny reference to lightning bugs which can illuminate corn fields, which then drives away the dark. :p
                __________________
                MISCHIEF MANAGED.
                  #35    
                Old August 9th, 2013 (1:06 PM).
                CloysterOyster's Avatar
                CloysterOyster CloysterOyster is offline
                Master of Ice
                   
                  Join Date: Feb 2013
                  Location: United States
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Lax
                  Posts: 848
                  New topic is in the original post, so be sure to answer it.

                  I will give my answer to it. I would pick Scizor because he's tough and warrior-like in his style of fighting. His moveset would be Metal Claw, Steel Wing, X-Scissor and Fury Cutter.
                    #36    
                  Old August 9th, 2013 (1:33 PM).
                  TwilightBlade's Avatar
                  TwilightBlade TwilightBlade is offline
                  All dreams are but another reality.
                  • Crystal Tier
                   
                  Join Date: May 2007
                  Location: Florida
                  Age: 25
                  Gender: Female
                  Posts: 6,675
                  If you were to have a Bug-type Pokémon in real life, who would it be and why? What would its moveset be?
                  Leavanny! I wouldn't really want to battle in real life nor would I want a humongous bug flying around my head, so I'll pick Leavanny. It's very nurturing and will keep me company too, since it evolved via happiness anyways. Its moveset would be Leaf Blade, X-Scissor, Return, Sunny Day. Get rid of rainy weather pls. :3
                  __________________
                    #37    
                  Old August 14th, 2013 (7:26 AM).
                  Pokemount's Avatar
                  Pokemount Pokemount is offline
                  Hello
                     
                    Join Date: Aug 2013
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Jolly
                    Posts: 48
                    Preferred username: Pokemount
                    Partner Pokémon: Scizor
                    Answer the current topic: I would be Scizor if I could be any bug type pokemon. It still has a human-like form, so it wouldn't be really awkward trying to move around. Scizor is also a fast pokemon and can fly! My moveset would be Swords Dance, X-Scissor, Bullet Punch and Night Slash.
                    Favorite Bug-type move: Tie between X-Scissor and Bug Buzz
                    Why do you like/love Bug-type Pokémon?: I love the overall look of them, and have strengths against some of the toughest types (Psychic, Dark and Grass). They always make a good addition to my team.
                      #38    
                    Old August 14th, 2013 (8:04 AM).
                    Quetzal's Avatar
                    Quetzal Quetzal is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Aug 2013
                      Location: Manchester, UK
                      Age: 26
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Calm
                      Posts: 43
                      If you were to have a Bug-type Pokémon in real life, who would it be and why? What would its moveset be?

                      Galvantula! It's so cute and cuddly, I would just snuggle with mine. Also, it'd help me save on electricity bills

                      Moveset:
                      Thunderwave - A way of charging up anything that runs on electricity in my house without being so powerful that it blows everything up!
                      Rain dance - I love storms. A nice big thunderstorm is often a semi-religious experience for me. More of those please Galvy!
                      Thief - Because...well, I could be rich! xD
                      Flash - I'm not a fan of the dark. Galvy could be my own personal nightlight :3
                      __________________
                      http://www.pokecommunity.com/signaturepics/sigpic411464_2.gif
                        #39    
                      Old August 14th, 2013 (9:41 PM).
                      CloysterOyster's Avatar
                      CloysterOyster CloysterOyster is offline
                      Master of Ice
                         
                        Join Date: Feb 2013
                        Location: United States
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Lax
                        Posts: 848
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Pokemount View Post
                        Preferred username: Pokemount
                        Partner Pokémon: Scizor
                        Answer the current topic: I would be Scizor if I could be any bug type pokemon. It still has a human-like form, so it wouldn't be really awkward trying to move around. Scizor is also a fast pokemon and can fly! My moveset would be Swords Dance, X-Scissor, Bullet Punch and Night Slash.
                        Favorite Bug-type move: Tie between X-Scissor and Bug Buzz
                        Why do you like/love Bug-type Pokémon?: I love the overall look of them, and have strengths against some of the toughest types (Psychic, Dark and Grass). They always make a good addition to my team.
                        Welcome to the club. Scizor is an awesome choice. I always liked Scyther so I wanted a Scizor in the Johto games real bad because of its look and powerful moveset, like the one you picked. That's what I like about Bug-types, they can combat with the toughest types like Psychic and Dark. Who would've thought they'd be so effective?
                          #40    
                        Old August 15th, 2013 (4:46 AM).
                        Fernando Torres's Avatar
                        Fernando Torres Fernando Torres is offline
                        Class on grass
                        • Crystal Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Feb 2013
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Jolly
                        Posts: 162
                        Username: RandomMudkip
                        Partner Pokèmon: Scyther
                        Current Topic: Scizor. It's strong, reliable and doesn't have more than 1 weakness. Move set: Bullet Punch, U-Turn, Superpower, Swords Dance with Technician Life orb.

                        Favorite Move: U-Turn.

                        Why I like Bug types:

                        When I was a child I used to catch grasshoppers, and Fireflies in jars and watch them jump and fly around. Then I'd let them go and play with ants for a bit. Yeah I was bored but I entertained my self that way, and that's why I like bug types! :3
                        __________________
                          #41    
                        Old August 15th, 2013 (5:33 PM).
                        CloysterOyster's Avatar
                        CloysterOyster CloysterOyster is offline
                        Master of Ice
                           
                          Join Date: Feb 2013
                          Location: United States
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Lax
                          Posts: 848
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by RandomMudkip View Post
                          Username: RandomMudkip
                          Partner Pokèmon: Scyther
                          Current Topic: Scizor. It's strong, reliable and doesn't have more than 1 weakness. Move set: Bullet Punch, U-Turn, Superpower, Swords Dance with Technician Life orb.

                          Favorite Move: U-Turn.

                          Why I like Bug types:

                          When I was a child I used to catch grasshoppers, and Fireflies in jars and watch them jump and fly around. Then I'd let them go and play with ants for a bit. Yeah I was bored but I entertained my self that way, and that's why I like bug types! :3
                          Welcome to the club. Great choice in Scyther, quick and lethal. That's a powerful Scizor you have there. I used to play with ants and fireflies too. I also recall not liking wasps so much though. :/
                            #42    
                          Old August 18th, 2013 (5:42 AM).
                          Squirrel's Avatar
                          Squirrel Squirrel is offline
                          • Crystal Tier
                           
                          Join Date: Sep 2011
                          Location: England
                          Age: 22
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Quirky
                          Posts: 9,460
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by CloysterOyster View Post
                          I also recall not liking wasps so much though. :/
                          Don't worry, this just makes you sane - wasps are the spawn of Satan himself.

                          If I were to have a Bug Pokémon in real life I think it'd have to be either a Sewaddle or a Dwebble. Dwebble is adorable and would make a wonderful 'pet', but the evolution would be a little scary/hard to manage... I think Sewaddle would be the better choice here. It's equally adorable, if not a little more so, and it provides a lot of use with his 'sewing' abilities. I'm not a fan of Swadloon or Leavanny so it'd be a shame for him to evolve, but I think I'd get over it and learn to love them pretty quickly haha. How could you say no to its cute little face?


                          I'd also love a Beautifly because it's a stunningly attractive Pokémon, but I don't think it'd make for a great pet haha. What do you guys think?
                          __________________
                            #43    
                          Old September 9th, 2013 (2:08 PM).
                          CloysterOyster's Avatar
                          CloysterOyster CloysterOyster is offline
                          Master of Ice
                             
                            Join Date: Feb 2013
                            Location: United States
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Lax
                            Posts: 848
                            Let's get this club buzzin' again, shall we?

                              #44    
                            Old September 9th, 2013 (5:53 PM).
                            Squirrel's Avatar
                            Squirrel Squirrel is offline
                            • Crystal Tier
                             
                            Join Date: Sep 2011
                            Location: England
                            Age: 22
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Quirky
                            Posts: 9,460
                            Oh god Beedrill they're scary help. Does anyone actually like that thing? It's death put into Pokémon form; a deadly wasp that's ready to sting you and kill you at the blink of an eye! Is there anything likeable about this Pokémon? What do you guys think? I can see a potential 'cool' factor surrounding it, but it's not something I'd ever want to go near haha.
                            __________________
                              #45    
                            Old September 9th, 2013 (8:42 PM).
                            TwilightBlade's Avatar
                            TwilightBlade TwilightBlade is offline
                            All dreams are but another reality.
                            • Crystal Tier
                             
                            Join Date: May 2007
                            Location: Florida
                            Age: 25
                            Gender: Female
                            Posts: 6,675
                            I do! He's cool and fierce and scares away twerps. :)

                            I run away from wasps/bees in reality, though.

                            did i call myself a twerp now
                            __________________
                              #46    
                            Old September 10th, 2013 (1:36 AM).
                            CloysterOyster's Avatar
                            CloysterOyster CloysterOyster is offline
                            Master of Ice
                               
                              Join Date: Feb 2013
                              Location: United States
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Lax
                              Posts: 848
                              I dislike bees, wasps, hornets...anything of that nature. I do like Beedrill though because he's everything you'd want out of a deadly Bug-type...the scare factor, the poisonous moves, the swarm legions and the horrendous appearance.
                                #47    
                              Old September 10th, 2013 (4:19 AM).
                              Squirrel's Avatar
                              Squirrel Squirrel is offline
                              • Crystal Tier
                               
                              Join Date: Sep 2011
                              Location: England
                              Age: 22
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Quirky
                              Posts: 9,460
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by CloysterOyster View Post
                              I do like Beedrill though because he's everything you'd want out of a deadly Bug-type...
                              Everything other than the ability to actually be deadly? ;) Let's face it - Beedrill has abysmal stats and an even worse move pool to boot; I'm not sure there's a single circumstance in which Beedrill is able to shine and show off any real form of power. It's the kind of Pokémon you start training at the beginning of the game and have to abandon halfway through due to it not being able to kill anything. Has anyone actually had any success with using Beedrill?
                              __________________
                                #48    
                              Old September 19th, 2013 (12:26 AM).
                              CloysterOyster's Avatar
                              CloysterOyster CloysterOyster is offline
                              Master of Ice
                                 
                                Join Date: Feb 2013
                                Location: United States
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Lax
                                Posts: 848
                                Who else thinks this is cute?



                                By the way, get your Bug-type teams in, I wanna see what you choose.
                                  #49    
                                Old September 19th, 2013 (7:10 PM).
                                TwilightBlade's Avatar
                                TwilightBlade TwilightBlade is offline
                                All dreams are but another reality.
                                • Crystal Tier
                                 
                                Join Date: May 2007
                                Location: Florida
                                Age: 25
                                Gender: Female
                                Posts: 6,675

                                AW YEAH this is almost my team. Not too many Bug-type Pokemon with Conquest sprites; I don't really like using Forretress and Armaldo is alright, but I'd love to use Heracross or Yanmega too. I'm also a lazy trainer, so they're have standard moves/items or just cuddle with me and screw battling yeahhh

                                What is your favorite out of these: Caterpie, Weedle, Wurmple, Burmy, or Sewaddle?
                                Ahhh tough one! I think Sewaddle has the best design out of all the starting worms, but Weedle captured my heart years ago when I found a shiny one. I also have a Caterpie sticker on the binder with my Pokemon cards, that's just too amazing to not consider! Caterpie for cuteness and Weedle for epicness. :)
                                __________________
                                  #50    
                                Old September 19th, 2013 (10:17 PM).
                                CloysterOyster's Avatar
                                CloysterOyster CloysterOyster is offline
                                Master of Ice
                                   
                                  Join Date: Feb 2013
                                  Location: United States
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Lax
                                  Posts: 848
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by TwilightBlade View Post

                                  AW YEAH this is almost my team. Not too many Bug-type Pokemon with Conquest sprites; I don't really like using Forretress and Armaldo is alright, but I'd love to use Heracross or Yanmega too. I'm also a lazy trainer, so they're have standard moves/items or just cuddle with me and screw battling yeahhh

                                  What is your favorite out of these: Caterpie, Weedle, Wurmple, Burmy, or Sewaddle?
                                  Ahhh tough one! I think Sewaddle has the best design out of all the starting worms, but Weedle captured my heart years ago when I found a shiny one. I also have a Caterpie sticker on the binder with my Pokemon cards, that's just too amazing to not consider! Caterpie for cuteness and Weedle for epicness.
                                  Frightful-looking team but very awesome at the same time. That gray one is Burmy? I almost thought it was the new Bug-type, Scatterbug. I love Caterpie out of all the worm-looking Bug-types, he's so cute and innocent.
                                   
                                  Quick Reply

                                  Sponsored Links
                                  Thread Tools

                                  Posting Rules
                                  You may not post new threads
                                  You may not post replies
                                  You may not post attachments
                                  You may not edit your posts

                                  BB code is On
                                  Smilies are On
                                  [IMG] code is On
                                  HTML code is Off

                                  Forum Jump


                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 6:41 AM.