Sixth Generation The Kalos region awaits! Explore the first 3D Pokémon region while putting a stop to Team Flare. Then, revisit the Hoenn region with Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!

Draconius GO
Closed Thread

Old August 12th, 2013 (4:04 PM).

What's your take on mega evolution? is it too much, or is it a game changing experience? Me, personally I think its interesting. However if you don't know what I'm talking about, here's the vid.

Relevant Advertising!

Old August 12th, 2013 (4:11 PM).
    Eye of the Storm

I saw the info on the site and basically said, " no". It's a unique concept, but if you are going into a battle you should win with a type advantage, this would be ridiculous and pointless. I presume you need to survive the first round or two of battle, and in most cases, you won't get to the second round before someone is defeated.

However, I guess it's possible the mega evolution would be attained by dropping an opponent, so I guess we'll see.

EDIT: So it needs to hold a mega stone. You mean this item isn't found in-game anywhere? Odd...

EDIT 2: Oh, Blazikenite isn't found in the game anywhere, there are different Mega Stones. Even more odd...

Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
      Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

Old August 12th, 2013 (6:25 PM).
      just a guy
      • Silver Tier

You can discuss all of your thoughts, ideas, and feelings about Mega Evolutions in the Official September CoroCoro Discussion Thread -- Mega Evolutions, New Pokémon, More!.
      Closed Thread

Quick Reply