• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2015
Hey, this is my first post so you should feel privileged :P

Go to the first page of this thread and scroll to the bottom of the first post, you should see a box with three download links, choose the bottom one (I think)

I'm pretty sure you will need to download a programme called Winrar to open the file (I have a mac so I didn't)

I assume you know how to patch the ip file. If you don't, let me know and I will try to help :) or better yet you could look up a tutorial on YouTube. That's how I learned.

Hope I helped with my first post :) :P

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2013
i download it and patched it but The 1m sub-circuit board is not installed it says and ı cant save my game
help me ı love game and ı want to play it please !!!!!!!

Last edited:
Years
BTW can you please tell me where can I catch axew please?
You can catch Axew latest at Dragon Valley with 20 % encounter rate.

Hey guys, first post!
Stuck on the island with DR HQ, I did get off the island, too excited and ran into green in which got demolished, and now I'm stuck on the island as the crazy scientist in front of the cave going back to millennium town won't move.
Any help would be appreciated =)
First off you have to go north and catch the three legendary dogs as well beat Dark Organization in their Head Quarters. After that the scientist will leave the cave opening

Hello. I'm quite new to this site and i'm still not sure how to download these "IP" files.
You just have to click on the ips link. Simple as that

Last edited:

Drk.Legendary

You can't Escape from Me.!
Years
Hey DarkrisingGirl.I already played the game I find the game very hard I am now in the elite four.. I cant defeat the first elite four member .. can you please make the game just a little easier

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
Hey DarkrisingGirl.I already played the game I find the game very hard I am now in the elite four.. I cant defeat the first elite four member .. can you please make the game just a little easier
She left this and the sequel for dead, not coming back and is confirmed by herself. I agree with you though somewhat (moveset-wise it's actually pretty easy every now and then because damage split doesn't exist... though you do have that last lv100 in the game set), even if the level curve isn't the only problem with this hack among many. Here's some good tips for breaking this thing in half without any cheats whatsoever:

-You can get a Draught Overheat Ninetales before even the Mt. Moon replacement (whatever it's called now, it's been a while and I only remember the places for what they replaced), and the CPU can't into weather at all whatsoever. Also Vulpix learns Zen Headbutt, which is special, sound-based, and the flinch rate is 100% of the time in this game because the hacker forgot to finish it. If you don't like that idea, Blaziken has Speed Boost now which opens a ton of possibilities.
-Alternatively, I believe Politoed gets Drizzle.
-Hurricane is 100% accuracy all the time instead of only in rain, if you got dratini or something else that can learn it, making it one of the best moves ingame.
-Rock Slide is 90 damage 90 accuracy now and Archetops gets Intimidate instead of a debuff to match with it's vanilla set. Have fun with that and Stone Edge.
-You're given a Victini at a point in the game holding Sacred Ash. You can actually repeat this as much as possible because the event resets. BAM, unlimited Sacred Ash.
-Speaking of that, the Lucky Egg gift respawns. Great for at most somewhat surviving the cliff jump of level climbing the E4 requires.
-Let me tell you a secret that can't be figured out unless you go into the game with tools: all of the "aces" of the E4 (and the entirety of the champion's roster because it's mostly the E4's aces) literally have stat totals far higher than Arceus when you look at them with tools, with the final one the champion has being at 1010 BST. This started with the Ash (I think it was him) fight. If all else fails, spam revives (a LOT of them) as they literally break the game in half with the right movesets.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015

Kababayan pala tayo! Hehehe! :)

I think i missed something can someone tell me where can I get a leftovers? Is it held by a munchlax or what?

Last edited:
Back