• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

~Celestial League~ T OCC (Revamped)

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Geras, while reading your post I had a flashback to one of the roleplays in the olden days, Time & Space, with Pat20Cool's character that rode his Phanpy everywhere XD

EDIT: I just realized that Machomuu, EB/Vato, and I are the only ones left from that roleplay. Wow. I feel like a veteran!

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Just want everyone to know Chapter 1 will end on August 26th, and I will be gone from the 23rd to the 25th.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Hey everyone. I've decided to add what moves each Pokemon know that you can catch. If you want to know their moves just hover over the image on the first post of the ic. I'm also switching out Caterpie for Butterfree.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Sounds about right to me, what with our pokemon starting at 10 and Caterpie finishing it's evolutionary track at 10. I like how some people recognized Jeremy, he's sort of developed into that enigmatic older guy who's been most places and done most things =P And I like everybody's characters so far...I'm as glad Sakura latched onto Trent instead of Kenneth as he is haha, besides blue and pink are compliments.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Yeah i figured that'd be best to just have it be Butterfree. But there will be more Pokemon to catch on Route 2 that you could possibly catch before your gym battle. I'll go more in depth about how the gyms will work when it's time for that.

Well, when you had Jeremy say Mandy my character had to recognize him.

Sephear

Years
Oh I understand it's just cool that you went along with it, and that Geras' character noticed who he was too.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Catch-able Pokemon.
311.gif

A colony of Rattata and Pichu that get along well.

Also, if there is an evolved form of a pokemon available for catching, would its pre-evolved forms also be available?

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'll fix that sorry. literally half asleep now and when I made my post.

Also if you'd like to catch the pre-evolved forms feel free to encounter it

Sephear

Years
Current prognosis of Dr. Sephy, Kenneth be Dat Rival, looking forward to his first pvp battle whenever it happens.

Sephear

Years
Don't worry, there's enough Rival there for everybody ;) Especially since somebody has apparently already marked Luna as a goal to beat.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Well everyone but Amanda probably. She's not out there for the competition, but she is thrilled to be able to include Luna in the professors research.

Also everyone. I will be gone Friday evening til Sunday I am going camping. So if anyone posts about trying to catch a Pokemon after tomorrow around 4pm (EST US) I won't be back til Sunday night.

Sephear

Years
Yeah, Luna rocks! =P Cool to see Kenneth and Amanda getting along, he may be blunt and a little thick sometimes but he's nice and he's got great senses for battle.

.....muahaha.

Genevieve...I just realized, I never even noticed Amanda's dad calling her Mandy in the first post before! I was just playing off of Jeremy's "Treat everyone like an old friend" demeanor XD And his love of nicknames of course.

Last edited:

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
I'm probably going to draw a diagram of all of Yuri's inventions at some point, since he'll be inventing new things over the course of the journey. That way everyone isn't confused when I write about them.

Also, if anyone else ends up with locks on their balls: Yuri can easily take them off the ball. Just thought you'd like to know they aren't permanent.

Sephear

Years
Very tempting to have Kenneth run in and attempt to save the day but I don't know what you guys may have planned out and I assume you actually do want Koukan to have some pokemon of his own sooo...for now, I watch.

Sephear

Years
Hmm well he is quite the nosy little bugger...alright interruptions abound! Ze plot, she thickens nonh?

Back