Art Studio For visual art, photography, and music! Pokémon related or not, showcase or discuss anything related to the visual or musical arts.

Draconius GO
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old August 16th, 2013 (5:22 AM). Edited August 19th, 2013 by Hannah.
Hannah's Avatar
Hannah Hannah is offline
beep bop boop
  • Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Nature: Quiet
Posts: 1,162




Introduction


Welcome to Pixel Perfect! I'm Laugh, but you can call me Hannah. I have moderate experience in spriting as long as it's Pokémon-related; I can do recolors, fusions, custom PokéBalls and other various things. Check out my sample works below and leave a request!

I'm available from Monday to Saturday only; on Sundays, I usually do my schoolwork and basically just bond with my family.
You can still leave requests on this thread on Sundays but it will only be done the day after.

Rules & Regulations


All PokéCommunity Rules apply, as well as the Pixel Art Rules.
Do not SPAM or Send Pointless, Annoying Messages.
Don't rush me! I'm only human, not a robot.

If you're not pleased with my work, you may ask for a redo in this thread.
Requests for a redo via Visitor or Private Messaging will be ignored.
Got a question? Send me a message!

Recolors



Request Form for Recolors
Pokémon: -----
Color Palette: -----
Notes: -----

Don't know what to do? Hover over the
words to know more information!


Fusions



Request Form for Fusions
First Pokémon: -----
Second Pokémon: -----
Color Palette: -----
Notes: -----

Don't know what to do? Hover over the
words to know more information!


Custom PokéBalls



Request Form for Custom PokéBalls
Pokémon: -----
Notes: -----

Don't know what to do? Hover over the
words to know more information!


Support Pixel Perfect


Do you like my sprites and want to support me?
Put one of these badges in your signature and it'll help me out a lot!


Support Badge Codes
Spoiler:

HTML Code:
[title=Click here to go to Pixel Perfect!][URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=306811"][IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/2d41dt.png[/IMG][/URL][/title]

HTML Code:
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=306811"][IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/dm8aj5.png[/IMG][/URL][/title]



Terms of Use


The graphics used in this thread are mine and should not be posted anywhere outside my shop.
Ask permission from me via Private Messaging before using them.

Once you have requested, the work I have done for you is yours to keep.
You may use it however you want, just don't claim it's yours.

__________________

beep bop boop

Relevant Advertising!

  #2    
Old August 16th, 2013 (5:34 AM).
Foxrally's Avatar
Foxrally Foxrally is offline
  • Moderator
  • Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: On a Torterra
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Naive
Posts: 2,559
Oh boy, a new shop! And a cool-looking one, too! Well I'm really curious about the custom Pokeball thing, so i'll start you off (and at the same time bring some attention to this shop) by requesting one! :D

Pokémon: Torterra
Notes: Take your time, no need to rush or anything. Also, no need for any private message when you're done, I check this section of the forum daily and I'll notice when you're done with it. ;)
__________________
Paired to Ice and gimmepie
3DS Friend Code
0103-9972-1307
I make memes and other carcinogens
  #3    
Old August 16th, 2013 (7:06 PM).
Hannah's Avatar
Hannah Hannah is offline
beep bop boop
  • Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Nature: Quiet
Posts: 1,162
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxrally View Post
Oh boy, a new shop! And a cool-looking one, too! Well I'm really curious about the custom Pokeball thing, so i'll start you off (and at the same time bring some attention to this shop) by requesting one! :D

Pokémon: Torterra
Notes: Take your time, no need to rush or anything. Also, no need for any private message when you're done, I check this section of the forum daily and I'll notice when you're done with it. ;)
This is actually my second shop, a newer version of Laugh's Resources which I closed down and never reopened. I'm hoping this shop will be better than the last one, though! Anyway, here's your request!



I made it extra special for my first customer. Hope you like it! You can always ask for a redo, of course. Thanks for requesting, and telling your friends about my sprite shop would definitely help me out a lot!
__________________

beep bop boop
  #4    
Old August 16th, 2013 (10:01 PM).
Keizaal's Avatar
Keizaal Keizaal is offline
but innocence is gone
     
    Join Date: Jul 2013
    Location: Davenport Homestead
    Age: 18
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Bold
    Posts: 81
    *jaw drops due to amazing CSS*

    Considering how amazing your Pokeballs look. I can't wit until fusions arrive! I've too many people just recolour and slap a tail onto the ball. Yours look 10x better and actually look like the Pokemon that they were made from! (Example. You Sunkern ball is the only one I've seen that actually has a stripe. And I've seen NOBODY actually scratch parts for a Pokeball.) I admire the effort you put into these!

    Pokémon: Espeon
    Notes: No need to notify me! Like Foxrally said, I'm pretty active and always check this forum first!
    __________________

    And hopelessness is sinking in
    And the wolves all cry
    To fill the night with hollering

    credit
      #5    
    Old August 16th, 2013 (10:48 PM).
    Hannah's Avatar
    Hannah Hannah is offline
    beep bop boop
    • Gold Tier
     
    Join Date: Oct 2012
    Age: 16
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Quiet
    Posts: 1,162
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Keizaal View Post
    *jaw drops due to amazing CSS*

    Considering how amazing your Pokeballs look. I can't wit until fusions arrive! I've too many people just recolour and slap a tail onto the ball. Yours look 10x better and actually look like the Pokemon that they were made from! (Example. You Sunkern ball is the only one I've seen that actually has a stripe. And I've seen NOBODY actually scratch parts for a Pokeball.) I admire the effort you put into these!

    Pokémon: Espeon
    Notes: No need to notify me! Like Foxrally said, I'm pretty active and always check this forum first!
    Wow, that is literally the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me about my work. Thank you so much! But I do have a confession, though: I don't really scratch the parts for my custom PokéBalls. I just sort of take them off of the original Pokémon and edit them a little bit so that it would be appropriate for a PokéBall. Anyway, here's your request!



    Hope you like it! You can always ask for a redo, of course. Thanks for requesting, and telling your friends about my sprite shop would definitely help me out a lot! Oh, and thanks for that comment about the CSS! It took me quite a long time to make it look the way it is now.
    __________________

    beep bop boop
      #6    
    Old August 16th, 2013 (10:54 PM).
    Keizaal's Avatar
    Keizaal Keizaal is offline
    but innocence is gone
       
      Join Date: Jul 2013
      Location: Davenport Homestead
      Age: 18
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Bold
      Posts: 81
      Quote:
      Wow, that is literally the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me about my work. Thank you so much! But I do have a confession, though: I don't really scratch the parts for my custom PokéBalls. I just sort of take them off of the original Pokémon and edit them a little bit so that it would be appropriate for a PokéBall.
      I see! IMO that's perfectly fine with me. I've seen Torterra Pokeballs where the spriter puts the entire tree on the ball. Even a little bit of editing makes the work more... you. More Effort = More satisfied customers.

      Thanks for the Pokeball, by the way! I love it!
      __________________

      And hopelessness is sinking in
      And the wolves all cry
      To fill the night with hollering

      credit
        #7    
      Old August 16th, 2013 (11:02 PM).
      Hannah's Avatar
      Hannah Hannah is offline
      beep bop boop
      • Gold Tier
       
      Join Date: Oct 2012
      Age: 16
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Quiet
      Posts: 1,162
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Keizaal View Post
      I see! IMO that's perfectly fine with me. I've seen Torterra Pokeballs where the spriter puts the entire tree on the ball. Even a little bit of editing makes the work more... you. More Effort = More satisfied customers.

      Thanks for the Pokeball, by the way! I love it! ^^
      You mean like this? Yeah, I've seen a lot of spriters make that mistake a lot. I still consider myself as an amateur spriter, though, and I believe I have loads more to learn. Oh, and you're welcome! I do hope you request again soon!
      __________________

      beep bop boop
        #8    
      Old August 17th, 2013 (2:59 AM).
      Foxrally's Avatar
      Foxrally Foxrally is offline
      • Moderator
      • Gold Tier
       
      Join Date: Mar 2013
      Location: On a Torterra
      Age: 19
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Naive
      Posts: 2,559
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Laugh View Post
      This is actually my second shop, a newer version of Laugh's Resources which I closed down and never reopened. I'm hoping this shop will be better than the last one, though! Anyway, here's your request!



      I made it extra special for my first customer. Hope you like it! You can always ask for a redo, of course. Thanks for requesting, and telling your friends about my sprite shop would definitely help me out a lot!
      HOLYCRAPTHISISAWESOME.

      I honeslty have no idea what to say about your stuff. Looking at the Espeon Pokeball Keizaal Asked for, I'm starting to wish I asked for that too! :P

      Also, Thanks for making it special, I'll make sure to rate your thread and mention it to anyone who needs a custom sprite. :D

      Also, looking at that other Torterra Pokeball, I'm not saying it's bad, but it's definitely not as good as yours. (or is in an old Pokeball you made?)
      __________________
      Paired to Ice and gimmepie
      3DS Friend Code
      0103-9972-1307
      I make memes and other carcinogens
        #9    
      Old August 17th, 2013 (4:31 AM).
      Hannah's Avatar
      Hannah Hannah is offline
      beep bop boop
      • Gold Tier
       
      Join Date: Oct 2012
      Age: 16
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Quiet
      Posts: 1,162
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Foxrally View Post
      HOLYCRAPTHISISAWESOME.

      I honeslty have no idea what to say about your stuff. Looking at the Espeon Pokeball Keizaal Asked for, I'm starting to wish I asked for that too! :P

      Also, Thanks for making it special, I'll make sure to rate your thread and mention it to anyone who needs a custom sprite. :D

      Also, looking at that other Torterra Pokeball, I'm not saying it's bad, but it's definitely not as good as yours. (or is in an old Pokeball you made?)
      Thank you, thank you, and thank you! Spreading the word really helps me out! Oh, and no, the other Torterra PokéBall isn't mine; I just found it on Google and thought it would be a nice example to show Keizaal. Hope you guys request again soon!
      __________________

      beep bop boop
        #10    
      Old August 17th, 2013 (4:41 AM).
      Falsever's Avatar
      Falsever Falsever is offline
      Nation Blue
         
        Join Date: May 2013
        Location: Nowhere
        Age: 18
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 187
        Omg Laugh, you became Brave! xD I'd like to request a recolor. :D

        Pokémon:
        Metagross
        Color Palette: Yellow
        Notes: Take your time. :3
        __________________
        nothing, absolutely nothing
          #11    
        Old August 17th, 2013 (5:28 AM).
        Hannah's Avatar
        Hannah Hannah is offline
        beep bop boop
        • Gold Tier
         
        Join Date: Oct 2012
        Age: 16
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Quiet
        Posts: 1,162
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Rizon View Post
        Omg Laugh, you became Brave! xD I'd like to request a recolor. :D

        Pokémon:
        Metagross
        Color Palette: Yellow
        Notes: Take your time. :3
        Gero! Oh God, I missed you! And yeah, my friends said I looked like Merida because of my hair, hence the forumset. I cut my hair, though, so I don't look like her anymore. I kind of look like Dora the Explorer now. Anyway, here's your request!



        Glad to have one of my best customers back! Hope you like it! Metagross is a pretty hard Pokémon to recolor in my opinion, but I did my best. You can always ask for a redo, of course. Thanks for requesting, and telling your friends about my sprite shop would definitely help me out a lot!
        __________________

        beep bop boop
          #12    
        Old August 17th, 2013 (5:30 AM).
        Thergox's Avatar
        Thergox Thergox is offline
        Average Hatter
           
          Join Date: Jun 2013
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Mild
          Posts: 106
          I really wish I had something unique to say about your custom Pokeballs, but everyone else has already said what I would These are really amazing, not only because you don't often see such a thing but because you do it so well and actually put some heart into it.

          I would like to request a pokeball:

          Pokemon: Spiritomb
          Notes: None needed

          Please and thank you!
            #13    
          Old August 17th, 2013 (6:09 AM). Edited August 19th, 2013 by Hannah.
          Hannah's Avatar
          Hannah Hannah is offline
          beep bop boop
          • Gold Tier
           
          Join Date: Oct 2012
          Age: 16
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Quiet
          Posts: 1,162
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Thergox View Post
          I really wish I had something unique to say about your custom Pokeballs, but everyone else has already said what I would :) These are really amazing, not only because you don't often see such a thing but because you do it so well and actually put some heart into it.

          I would like to request a pokeball:

          Pokemon: Spiritomb
          Notes: None needed

          Please and thank you!
          Aw, shucks. I'm flattered. I really do appreciate each and every one of your critiques, guys! It helps me to improve my work a lot more, and it inspires me to continue what I'm doing. Anyway, here's your request!



          I made two in case you didn't like the first one. Hope you like it! You can always ask for a redo, of course. Thanks for requesting, and telling your friends about my sprite shop would definitely help me out a lot!

          Announcement


          Fusions are now available! Please check the main post for more information!
          __________________

          beep bop boop
            #14    
          Old August 17th, 2013 (6:32 AM).
          Thergox's Avatar
          Thergox Thergox is offline
          Average Hatter
             
            Join Date: Jun 2013
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Mild
            Posts: 106
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Laugh View Post
            Aw, shucks. I'm flattered. I really do appreciate each and every one of your critiques, guys! It helps me to improve my work a lot more, and it inspires me to continue what I'm doing. Anyway, here's your request!


            Thanks they look awesome! An acting teacher of mine had once told me that a vigorous audience inspires equal vigor in the actors on-stage -- it looks like you have plenty here (Though you aren't acting)

            I'll be sure to note you to anyone I come by; simply scrolling through the thread and seeing these new and amazing things can easily pass the time.
              #15    
            Old August 17th, 2013 (6:37 AM).
            Hannah's Avatar
            Hannah Hannah is offline
            beep bop boop
            • Gold Tier
             
            Join Date: Oct 2012
            Age: 16
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Quiet
            Posts: 1,162
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Thergox View Post
            Thanks ^_^ they look awesome! An acting teacher of mine had once told me that a vigorous audience inspires equal vigor in the actors on-stage -- it looks like you have plenty here (Though you aren't acting) :)

            I'll be sure to note you to anyone I come by; simply scrolling through the thread and seeing these new and amazing things can easily pass the time.
            No problem! I know this isn't relevant to Pokémon or anything, but I've always wanted to become an actress one day. It's one of my many, many, many, many, many dreams. I'm even planning on taking acting lessons this summer!

            Also, thanks for that! Reading your critique made my day. Hope you guys request again soon!
            __________________

            beep bop boop
              #16    
            Old August 17th, 2013 (6:43 AM).
            Whitney's Shaymin's Avatar
            Whitney's Shaymin Whitney's Shaymin is offline
            Creator Of Pokemon Grace
            • Silver Tier
             
            Join Date: Apr 2012
            Location: Goldenrod, Johto
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Timid
            Posts: 600
            Request Form for Fusions
            First Pokémon: Shaymin Sky
            Second Pokémon: Meloetta (Psychic)
            Color Palette: Shaymin
            Notes: I have special sprites for you because I wanna use this in my game.
            Attached Images
            File Type: png 492_1.png‎ (2.1 KB, 2 views) (Save to Dropbox)
            File Type: png 492b_1.png‎ (4.4 KB, 0 views) (Save to Dropbox)
            File Type: png 648.png‎ (1.9 KB, 2 views) (Save to Dropbox)
            File Type: png 648b.png‎ (1.8 KB, 0 views) (Save to Dropbox)
            __________________


            "The Incredibly Pretty Girl"

            Gym Leader Whitney
            link | link | link

            FC: 4699-7156-4669 IGN: Gavin
              #17    
            Old August 17th, 2013 (2:09 PM).
            Mintyy's Avatar
            Mintyy Mintyy is offline
            Minty~
               
              Join Date: Jan 2013
              Age: 21
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Sassy
              Posts: 26
              Request Form for Custom PokéBalls
              Pokémon: Vaporeon or Togetic
              Notes: I'm not picky :D Just have fun making it Take your time :D
                #18    
              Old August 17th, 2013 (3:26 PM).
              Foxrally's Avatar
              Foxrally Foxrally is offline
              • Moderator
              • Gold Tier
               
              Join Date: Mar 2013
              Location: On a Torterra
              Age: 19
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Naive
              Posts: 2,559
              Okay, so I just had this amazing new idea for a signature which you'll probably hate but whatever.

              Request for Custom Pokéball:

              Pokémon:
              • Zoroark
              • Lampent
              • Snover
              • Vulpix
              • Buizel
              Notes: Like before, none. Take your time, and no need for a PM or VM. :D

              If you look uncarefully, you might notice those are the Pokemon in my signature down there (with the exception of Torterra, which already has his own Pokéball.
              __________________
              Paired to Ice and gimmepie
              3DS Friend Code
              0103-9972-1307
              I make memes and other carcinogens
                #19    
              Old August 17th, 2013 (3:52 PM). Edited August 17th, 2013 by «Chuckles».
              «Chuckles»'s Avatar
              «Chuckles» «Chuckles» is offline
              A Man With A Future
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2013
                Location: Central Coast, Australia
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 1,547

                Fusions


                Request Form for Fusions
                First Pokémon: Lugia
                Second Pokémon: Kyurem
                Color Palette: Can I have it as Lugia's colour palette
                Notes: Take as long as you need, also you can send me a PM once its done :D
                  #20    
                Old August 17th, 2013 (10:41 PM).
                Falsever's Avatar
                Falsever Falsever is offline
                Nation Blue
                   
                  Join Date: May 2013
                  Location: Nowhere
                  Age: 18
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 187
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Laugh View Post
                  Gero! Oh God, I missed you! And yeah, my friends said I looked like Merida because of my hair, hence the forumset. I cut my hair, though, so I don't look like her anymore. I kind of look like Dora the Explorer now. Anyway, here's your request!



                  Glad to have one of my best customers back! Hope you like it! Metagross is a pretty hard Pokémon to recolor in my opinion, but I did my best. You can always ask for a redo, of course. Thanks for requesting, and telling your friends about my sprite shop would definitely help me out a lot!
                  Wow, great job! Thank you. :3 And lol Dora. xD
                  __________________
                  nothing, absolutely nothing
                    #21    
                  Old August 18th, 2013 (6:04 AM).
                  Squirrel's Avatar
                  Squirrel Squirrel is offline
                  D-I-N-O-S-A
                  • Crystal Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Sep 2011
                  Location: England
                  Age: 23
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Quirky
                  Posts: 9,512
                  Oh blimey, these works are impressive. I'd love some made if you've got the time! I've got four requests for now but don't feel like you have to rush haha. The first three will be used in a signature and the last one is mostly for fun.

                  Custom Pokéballs
                  Pokémon: Pachirisu
                  Notes: Cute and tail-y, please!

                  Pokémon: Roserade
                  Notes: Distinguishable from Roselia please!

                  Pokémon: Pidgey
                  Notes: -----

                  Pokémon: Sandshrew
                  Notes: If possible the beautiful eyes should be a focus.

                  A VM or PM would be useful - thanks :)
                  __________________
                    #22    
                  Old August 18th, 2013 (8:15 PM).
                  Hannah's Avatar
                  Hannah Hannah is offline
                  beep bop boop
                  • Gold Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Oct 2012
                  Age: 16
                  Gender: Female
                  Nature: Quiet
                  Posts: 1,162
                  I totally forgot to tell you guys that I'm not going to be able to do your requests on Sundays! I'll update the main post, but for the mean time, here are your requests!

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by pokemoner2500 View Post
                  Request Form for Fusions
                  First Pokémon: Shaymin Sky
                  Second Pokémon: Meloetta (Psychic)
                  Color Palette: Shaymin
                  Notes: I have special sprites for you because I wanna use this in my game.
                  I'm so sorry for the delay but I'm still working on them. I'm not used to editing big sprites, see, but I'll try my best! It'll probably be done later this day. Thanks for your patience!

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Mintyy View Post
                  Request Form for Custom PokéBalls
                  Pokémon: Vaporeon or Togetic
                  Notes: I'm not picky :D Just have fun making it ^^ Take your time :D


                  I made both Vaporeon and Togetic because PokéBalls are pretty easy. And yup, I did have fun making these, especially Vaporeon's! Hope you like it!

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Foxrally View Post
                  Okay, so I just had this amazing new idea for a signature which you'll probably hate but whatever.

                  Request for Custom Pokéball:

                  Pokémon:
                  • Zoroark
                  • Lampent
                  • Snover
                  • Vulpix
                  • Buizel
                  Notes: Like before, none. Take your time, and no need for a PM or VM. :D

                  If you look uncarefully, you might notice those are the Pokemon in my signature down there (with the exception of Torterra, which already has his own Pokéball.


                  I had a pretty hard time with Snover, but I hope you like it! Good luck with your signature!

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by chuckleslucifer View Post

                  Fusions


                  Request Form for Fusions
                  First Pokémon: Lugia
                  Second Pokémon: Kyurem
                  Color Palette: Can I have it as Lugia's colour palette
                  Notes: Take as long as you need, also you can send me a PM once its done :D


                  This was a pretty hard fusion, but I did my best. Hope you like it!

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Rizon View Post
                  Wow, great job! Thank you. :3 And lol Dora. xD
                  No problem! I'll hopefully see you soon!

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
                  Oh blimey, these works are impressive. I'd love some made if you've got the time! I've got four requests for now but don't feel like you have to rush haha. The first three will be used in a signature and the last one is mostly for fun.

                  Custom Pokéballs
                  Pokémon: Pachirisu
                  Notes: Cute and tail-y, please!

                  Pokémon: Roserade
                  Notes: Distinguishable from Roselia please!

                  Pokémon: Pidgey
                  Notes: -----

                  Pokémon: Sandshrew
                  Notes: If possible the beautiful eyes should be a focus.

                  A VM or PM would be useful - thanks :)


                  I made two Roserade PokéBalls so you can choose. Hope you like them, and good luck with your signature as well!

                  ----------

                  As always, guys, you can ask for a redo anytime. I'm also learning how to do revamps, devamps, line-less, and custom Eggs and I might make them available soon! Thanks for requesting, and stay awesome!
                  __________________

                  beep bop boop
                    #23    
                  Old August 18th, 2013 (8:21 PM).
                  Squirrel's Avatar
                  Squirrel Squirrel is offline
                  D-I-N-O-S-A
                  • Crystal Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Sep 2011
                  Location: England
                  Age: 23
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Quirky
                  Posts: 9,512
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Laugh View Post


                  I made two Roserade PokéBalls so you can choose. Hope you like them, and good luck with your signature as well!
                  These are wonderful, thank you! The only one that's slightly off is Pidgey - would it be possible to remove some of the pitch black part and perhaps add in a beak or eyes? The rest are perfect though - I think I'll be using the second Roserade one. Thank you! :)
                  __________________
                    #24    
                  Old August 18th, 2013 (10:09 PM).
                  «Chuckles»'s Avatar
                  «Chuckles» «Chuckles» is offline
                  A Man With A Future
                     
                    Join Date: Jul 2013
                    Location: Central Coast, Australia
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 1,547
                    Epic can I have a
                    Request Form for Custom PokéBalls
                    Pokémon: Eevee-lution line
                    Notes: Take your time I really liked the lugia so I am back for moar!
                      #25    
                    Old August 19th, 2013 (1:45 AM).
                    Foxrally's Avatar
                    Foxrally Foxrally is offline
                    • Moderator
                    • Gold Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Mar 2013
                    Location: On a Torterra
                    Age: 19
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Naive
                    Posts: 2,559
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Laugh View Post


                    I had a pretty hard time with Snover, but I hope you like it! Good luck with your signature!
                    Oh man, why does Snover always give people a hard time? Fusions, recolors, everything!

                    But even with that, the Pokeballs still look awesome! Thanks a lot! My favorite are the Zoroark and Vulpix ones. :D

                    Also, thanks for the advice on my custom sprite, it really helped and I'm editing it right now to ake it look more like you suggested.
                    __________________
                    Paired to Ice and gimmepie
                    3DS Friend Code
                    0103-9972-1307
                    I make memes and other carcinogens
                    Closed Thread

                    Quick Reply

                    Join the conversation!

                    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                    Create a PokéCommunity Account

                    Sponsored Links
                    Thread Tools

                    Posting Rules
                    You may not post new threads
                    You may not post replies
                    You may not post attachments
                    You may not edit your posts

                    BB code is On
                    Smilies are On
                    [IMG] code is On
                    HTML code is Off

                    Forum Jump


                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:51 PM.