• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 18, 2013
Could someone help me find the download button for the game? My computer is constantly being covered by ads that look like download buttons, so I can't always tell which one's the right one. So could someone tell me where to download this hack, including the location of the right download button?

twix1999

Nobody beats me. I'm the Champ
Years
Hey Guys
Can you Tell me please where i can find a Good Rod or a Suoer Rod to catch a shellder for the slowpoke/slowbro Evolution Event ?
Thanks

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
You can get stuck in the water in the gym of Cerulean City. You should fix that. I couldn't get out. I had to start all over again

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I need help,i'm at the pokemon league and i'm at the part where you beat team rocket and it says you will be late for the battle with richie. I didnt have any flying pokemon in my party so how do i proceed. :'(

Well if you want to follow the anime well you just have to continue that by walking back to the pokemon league but if you want to challenge ritchie and fight the ELITE FOUR you shold have pidgeotto in your party it will fly you back to the stadium and let you fight ritchie and if you win you can challenge the elite four.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I cant deposit any more than like 10 items into my PC item storage, and so i cant fight the elite 4, any help?

thanks!

Since all healing items are not allowed in the league you can toss that and buy some again after the pokemon league event or you can also give those items to the pokemon in your pc. Make them hold that items.

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Since all healing items are not allowed in the league you can toss that and buy some again after the pokemon league event or you can also give those items to the pokemon in your pc. Make them hold that items.

Is this a glitch or is like that in the games? that you have a limited amount of thing u can have in the PC?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Could someone help me find the download button for the game? My computer is constantly being covered by ads that look like download buttons, so I can't always tell which one's the right one. So could someone tell me where to download this hack, including the location of the right download button?
Use the ad-block for Jesus' sake... o.O
Not to mention there's no Download button, there are only attachments.

Is this a glitch or is like that in the games? that you have a limited amount of thing u can have in the PC?
It shouldn't be 10 but yeah... it's limited.

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2013
Hello guys, i'm new around here! can you answer some questions for me please? I love this game, it's the best hack ever but i'm stucked. i'm in the ocean archipielago or something like that and i cannot get trough one island. after battling with team rocket, i have nowhere to go. i have passed all the greepaberries islands and that stuff. wanna know if that's the end of the hack or what should i do now? thankss

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2014
THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR BRINGING THIS OLD ROM HACK BACK AND UPDATING IT ILY U MAN

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hello guys, i'm new around here! can you answer some questions for me please? I love this game, it's the best hack ever but i'm stucked. i'm in the ocean archipielago or something like that and i cannot get trough one island. after battling with team rocket, i have nowhere to go. i have passed all the greepaberries islands and that stuff. wanna know if that's the end of the hack or what should i do now? thankss
I know how you feel, I have been stuck there for almost two months I think .____.
How many time do I have to repeat it...? Continue through water route... you have Lapras who knows Surf so use it...
You should always find a way because the end of beta is in place with waterfall... if you read previous posts, you would know that.

ebl.png

Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2015
Where is the Beta 4.0 download? Im stuck right by where I go into the house with the old lady in it, after the 2nd time we crash land after battling team rocket. It's right after the couple walk out and talk about how they have to usually come to this island to see pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2014
i seem to have encountered a glitch ive just entered the Poke Park it glitchs up and it says i get a master ball and completely freezes

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Where is the Beta 4.0 download? Im stuck right by where I go into the house with the old lady in it, after the 2nd time we crash land after battling team rocket. It's right after the couple walk out and talk about how they have to usually come to this island to see pokemon.

If you can't get the 4.0 beta just use walkthrough wall cheat so you can pass that house.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 18, 2014

Search metapod his posted **** and look for the 4.0 download. 4.1 was around 186.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I wonder how long this beta last ??
3 pieces of advice.
1) Read previous posts (at least the page you are on)
2) If number 1 does not answer your question, use the "Search this thread" feature
3) If everything fails, repeat step number 2 and only after that... ask a question.

This hack has many answers that are totally same and have same answers that are easily found because there are multiple of them.

Back