• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst Operating System Ever Made

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
Definitely Windows ME, it's also known as "Windows Mistake Edition". I got one crash per day back when I used it. Also:
Okay_seriously_by_Quadunit404.jpg

Windows 8 (after Developer Preview) is also extremely bad, but hopefully 8.1 will make up for it.

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
Years
Vista. Hands down (granted, I've only used XP, Vista, and 7). It honestly looked like an alpha version of 7 that never should have seen the light of day. The design was ugly, it was prone to crashes, and overall just bad. The core idea was good, but horribly executed. Windows 7 fixed all that, and that's what I've used for a while now.

Years
OS number 1!: Windows 8, because... It's just a dumb iOS copy. :/ (I personally stopped using every non-free operating system and switched to safer free ones*.)

OS number 2!: Ubuntu (GNU)/Linux, for various reason. 1. They spy on their users. 2. Their graphical interface is just horrible. 3. They forgot to give the GNU credit for the OS.

OS number 3!: iOS, it's just... Too... Silly. It's not made for human usage, I swear. >_>

* : Think of free as in free speech, not free beer. :P

Back