• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Grace

What generation music do you want in the game?

• Generation 1

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Generation 3

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Generation 4

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Generation 5

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
I knew what he is. I'm pretty good at mapping. I don't do it very often (now I do because I'm making a game), but I have skills.

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Years
Sweet, I'll PM you and add you to the team!

Hey I've taken a bold move. Due to awesomeness (and the fact that I've been playing Pokemon Blue) I've decided to put a poll on what gen music you want (other than 2nd gen) in the game.

Last edited:

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Years
Okay well I'm about ready to beta test. For some reason my new laptop doesn't wanna play it probley since it's a 64 bit and it seems like it wants to run on a 32 bit. If I told you, you were a beta tester PM me and I'll PM you the game.

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Years
Hey guys I'm still alive but due to school and such (9th grade is hard!) I am putting this game on hold until I can either get some help or I get a break. :( I hate to do this as well but I gotta if I wanna keep my laptop along with my sanity!

-Pokemoner2500

Back