• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Apparently, my dad went to Canada with some friends while he was in college. He told me how cold it is there, and how epic the natural areas are.

He told me if there was one country he'd got o for a vacation, it would be Canada.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I'm going back to Canada in May to visit family :3 And I shall be bringing my boyfriend along with me- he is really excited as he has never experienced the awesomeness of Canada before >:3

Darkrai666

ThatscaryFreakyguywhoisDa rkrai
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
I live like centuries away from canada ~Hypothetically~
my cousins and two of my aunts live there My mom might consider moving there
Aand next vacay i think we're going ot malaysia or thailand Idk

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
For vacation, my family and I are going to visit Bangladesh. It's a country in South Asia. I have no idea why they decided to choose such a random place, but it should be fun. ^^" The place would look a lot like India, I imagine, because they're right next to each other.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
My grandpa is taking the family on a road trip up North to see Niagra Falls sometime this year I think. I've always wanted to see those falls <3 can't wait

Years
I was supposed to go to San francisco this summer, but my mom cancelled it for whatever god forsaken reason, if I ask her about it she just gets pissed off.

Instead, the only "trip" I've gone to this summer is Baltimore inner harbor, which is like... less than 20 miles away. -_-

Years
It's a shame you couldn't go to San Francisco. I love that place. Stays cool even when the rest of the country has a heat wave, haha.

Years
I would totally dig to go to San Francisco!! It's the other bay area in the United States and the area in general is pretty much the headquarters for most (if not, all) things technology in the US as well.

Oh, and San Francisco weather is gorgeous for summertime, too.

Sirfetch’d

I'd pretty much love to live anywhere in Cali except for LA. I feel like that is just a little too much if you ask me, haha. San Fran would probably be my first choice!

Years
I would love to live around San Diego as well, because the weather there is just amazing and it's like So-Cal with cool summer weather. Also, I'd like to live there just to be able to go to Comic Con without having to travel...

Years
Oh, E3 would be a nice event to get to go to as well! I mean, as much as I am not into video games, I would just dig to get to go to a large convention and possibly meet some celebrities too, and to see what's new in the world of video games.

Sirfetch’d

Wow this is definitely wanting to make me plan a vacation right now to San Diego ;-; ughhhhh college though ruins my chances of going.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I'd love to live in Cali or Colorado, but mostly Cali because beaches and stores and cute people.

>.> i need better morals.

Sirfetch’d

Oooo Colorado would be lovely to live in because of the breathtaking scenery!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I'd love to live in California. One nice weather most of the time. Two celebrities everyone (particularly wouldn't mind meeting some Youtubers, I'm silly I know.) And Colorado sounds nice too. And Florida and Japan!

Sirfetch’d

Florida is really nice. I go there all of the time and imagine having a house on the beach!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back