• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scariest Video Game Enemy?

Keizaal

but innocence is gone
Years
EDIT: GHOULS. From Fallout New Vegas. As i used to turn down the brightness inside when i knew Ghouls were inside. As i knew it would make things scarier as you would here WHACK! out of nowhere.

This! I've only played Fallout 3, but Ghouls TERRIFIED me. They still terrify me now. Except for Gob in Megaton, he's my bro.

This may sound very weird, but in Donkey Kong 64 there were these moments where you could go inside a log cabin to do a mission, and if you ran out of time, a deep voice out of nowhere would say "Get out..." And a crosshair would appear on the screen. 10 seconds, instant death. It kinda freaked me out, haha. And in freaking Donkey Kong!

I HATED THIS! Is wasn't just in a cabin, I remembered it happening in a Temple, and other parts in the game. It's scared me so much.

zakisrage

In the trunk on Highway 10
Years
I once accidentally refused to pay Kecleon in PMD. It was freakin scary. The Kecleon is beyond powerful, super-fast, and will call on its entire family to massacre you. I tried putting the items back, but apparently Kecleon takes it as a grave offence.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Bears in Assassin's Creed 3. Those guys can swim, and they can attack you underwater, but they're FRIKIN INVISIBLE.

Sir Servine

Who wants poffins? :3
Years
No contest, it's the Regeneradors from Resident Evil 4. They've been the only bad guy that made me phase out for a second in fear. x_x

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
THE FRICKIN SPIDER ENEMIES IN RESIDENT EVIL 4

OH MY GOD

Those things are terrifying beyond measure. The first time I saw one, I was all like "nope nope nope nope nopenopenopenopenope" and just ran away aND THEN IT JUST CAME FROM BEHIND AND STARTING STABBING ME WITH ITS WEIRD FRICKING SPIDER DEATHS LEGS AND I WAS LIKE THRASH-PRESSING EVERY SINGLE BUTTON I COULD AND OH MY GOD I THREW THAT GAME OUT AFTER THAT NO NEVER NOT HAPPENING SORRY NO WHY DO THOSE THINGS EXIST JUST NO.

Also, anything in the Dead Space series that removes part of your body or cuts it off - nope. Not happening. Or those disgusting things that throw up on you and make you die from vomiting. That's not creative, that's just nasty. Wank-ass game devs.

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
Years
Witches in Left 4 Dead.

Banshees in Mass Effect.

Deathclaws in Fallout: New Vegas (THEY RUN IN PACKS DAMMIT... PACKS OF FREAKING MOVING SLASHY DEATH MONSTERS. NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE.)

EVERYTHING IN DARK SOULS.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Everything in Bioshock.

I'm so jumpy and terrible at aiming that every loud thing to jump out the dark was terrifying.

Reactions: T!M

TY

They popped up straight in front of me, which scared the crap out of me, Also the Spiderant King (which is pretty large) jumps on you, which is terrifying D:

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Spiderants from Borderlands 1.

They popped up straight in front of me, which scared the crap out of me, Also the Spiderant King (which is pretty large) jumps on you, which is terrifying D:

*Madly scratches Borderlands 1 and 2 off of "Games To Buy" list.

Last edited:

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
This guy, right here.

Spoiler:

Looks harmless you say? Well, this is what it looks like after you piss it off.

Spoiler:

And here he is getting ready to blast you...
Spoiler:

Back