• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

User Appreciation Thread *Remake*!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
With permission, of course! If you would like to view the previous thread and all of the loooove goodness, just click here!

Anyways, just to re-literate the previous thread, as you know, with this thread, feel free to show your appreciation to anyone on PC for any reason! Make sure you mention them in your post(s)! You can show your appreciation with a friend, give shout outs to new members, and even give someone a shout out for something they did that was totally awesome, but, you might not want them to send them a VM or PM, or something~

All and all, think of this of being like the "Dear Anonymous" thread, but with positive feedback and not remaining Anonymous! Anywho, with all this, I really do hope you'll enjoy this thread and what it offers. :3

Sirfetch’d

I will update this post later with others, but to start off I will talk about my first friends here.

GolurkIsDaBomb- Tom, I know you aren't here anymore and while we still are in touch by other means of communication it still isn't the same without you here bro. I miss you and you made PC home for me. So I thank you for that. You will always be my best friend and I know I will always be yours! Love you bro <3

Narnia- Sophie you are so amazing and I love all of our chats!!! I love ranting on Skype to you about things that are wrong with this world and I love hearing your take on things. You have made PC very enjoyable for me so thanks a ton!!

AlexOzzyCake- You are probably the first moderator that I became friends with here so that is really awesome. You really have made PC fun for me and have always been there for me. You rock dude so much and I am so happy we are friends!!

Twilight Sky- Derk you are awesome and even if I spend all day making you miserable, it is only because I care. You are awesome to talk to and I hope we can be friends 4eva.

Meganium90- You are probably my newest friend here, but certainly one of the best!! You are always so nice to me and I love battling and chatting with you!! Thanks so much for my anniversary thread and all! You are amazing =]

..more coming soon!

Last edited:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I'd like to take a moment to appreciate Miss Doronjo for CARRYING ON THE LEGEND.

Hahaha! Just kidding! Actually, I'd like to say thanks to you for doing a great job with bringing some activity to vg and trying out different events! Thank yoouu :3

Also I'd like to appreciate Audy and the rest of the Hstaff for doing so much overhaulin' work to Pokecommunity lately that has been having some great feedback.

Also I wanna shoutout to Belldandy for her awesome weight loss progress! Keep up the amazing work, you are looking so great!!!

More to come >:3

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'd like to thank you, Shawn, for being such an awesome guy. You're a very comfortable person to hang out with. Whenever I talk with you, I don't have to worry about offending you by saying something foolish. I feel like I could be myself around you and share anything. =) I'd also like to give a shout-out to Dave, Derk, and Janna. I've known you guys before I was even a member of PC, and we've all had great moments together.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Many thanks to Cirno. You're an awesome mod - I can't think of anyone who would be a better face for the Welcome Lounge. You're always so friendly and welcoming.

We're lucky to have you :3.

I have so many omg. Gonna do them one by one.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Only one user comes to mind so far --

Thanks, Ashley (Perdition Haze), for being a very amazing girl. I mean, we've only known each other for less than a week, and I think you're pretty much one of the nicest people I've ever met, and one of my best friends ever. ^^ You're pretty much my go-to person to talk with whenever I'm upset, but, you always give me a good smile on my face whenever we've talk anyway. <3 I'm really glad we met, and thanks so much for the friendship so far. :3

This post will be edited with more users soon. ;__;

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 11, 2020
Fire Heart for giving me a reason to stick around here when I first joined.

Kura for being hot enough to keep me here after I could have ditched the place for EGC ages ago.

Also Miss Doronjo you welcomed me here so I must mention you but you're an EGC now so I won't say much here

zl

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2016
I just thought I'd say I really appreciate all members here at PC, because we've all gathered for the common interest we have in Pokémon! :) I have nothing more to say, really, because this is certainly a great community to be a part of!

Years
Waa you guys are so sweet. Can I hug all of you now!

I'm going to do a few at a time since my list is pretty big. Starting with the amazing [supporter]Perdition Haze[/supporter].. you're such a sweetheart and I'm so glad to see you posting around here more. You are a great girl and perfect in every way!

Miss Doronjo is another amazing dude who always goes the extra make to make sure people are happy. You are so lovely and easy to talk to! :3

Aaaand Magic Fox for being super friendly yet silly. You're super sweet and going to go far in life.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I want to take the time to thank [supporter]jellicentfan1[/supporter], [supporter]Twilight Sky[/supporter], Miss Doronjo, [supporter]Moriarteh.[/supporter], and well...anyone @ the battle server for being so patient with me and my battle skills which are...lacking! I will improve, and I also want to thank you all for being so helpful & patient during my few weeks of being a regular on there. It really means a lot to me. Not only that, you guys are the greatest friends on there <3

I also want to mention BlahISuck & [supporter]Dyl-icious[/supporter]. They are two of my favorite men on PC, and also the best a Meganium could have. Thanks for tolerating my insanity awesomeness, you two. You guys are the best. :D

THERE'S A LOT MORE BUT IMMA WORK ON THOSE TONIGHT. lol

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Thank you Gav for being awesome and using your last leg of life on your phone just to call me to see how my birthday went. Means a lot, and it's nice to know you cared enough to do that. <3 I know this isn't PC related, but what the hell. Might as well post for everyone to see, right? lol

Years
Here's who I want to show my love to even though it may be long:

[supporter]jellicentfan1[/supporter] for being one of the most amusing staff on the Showdown server, and a really awesome dude. I would not have stuck around had it not been for him.

[supporter]Lady Gunner[/supporter], [supporter]MidnightShine[/supporter] and [supporter]Laugh[/supporter] for acting like true best friends I never had. Even though they are all younger than me, we all seem to get on like one big happy family.

[supporter]Narnia[/supporter], even though she won't be around to read this, I'll always remember her for the great acts of maturity for someone as young as her. Don't let her young age fool you, she'll come back better and more fun eventually!

Cirno for being an amazing inspiration as far as my welcoming newbies side goes. She is what makes The Welcome Lounge one of my hotspots as of late.

ZachLMedia for doing all he can to get his section active, and hopefully raise Technology & Internet from the dead activity it had gotten in recent months. You are doing an awesome job buddy and keep it up!

Curious. for his outright hilarious but unique personality and the fact he loves to have a giggle with others who come across him.

ShadowExcadrill, because we both share similar taste in music. I thought I'd never come across such a member until he came along.

I will be throwing more people in when I post here again okay!

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
Oo, yay!

Droomph: Yer posts be funny!

AlexOzzyCake & Olli67: Always great in the Pokemon Clubs Subforum, and very kind people who were among the first to greet me when I first arrived here.

xxkaylabby: You're nice :O And I like yer tumblr!

I'm sure I'll add more later. Thanks to the whole community for being nice! Seriously, one of the most harmonious forums on the internet...

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
srinator, you're one of the nice friend that I ever had. Even though you'll leave soon, you'll always be reminded, as one of the nice mod at PC server, and as a good friend. I'll miss you always...

[supporter]Hikari10[/supporter] - You have become one of my inspirations, and I'm glad that you're one of the most friendliest that I ever met. I hope you'll become the best Oshawott you ever imagine.

And there are more to come soon!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I appreciate [supporter]François[/supporter] because I have no choice (and he's beyond awesome).

I appreciate Olli37 for being an exceptional partner and friend. He does so much for the forum, more than most people realise, and I couldn't ask for a better person to be on a team with, or for a better friend.
016.gif

I appreciate [supporter]Narnia[/supporter], [supporter]jellicentfan1[/supporter] and [supporter]MIAU[/supporter] for being wonderful posters and making the clubs I post in a delight, as well as all the great clubs posters that we have.

And I appreciate all of the people that I call friends here; you all make the forum a wonderful place to visit and it wouldn't be the same without you guys. ♥

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

I want to add to my list so I will do that now~!

[supporter]GolurkIsDaBomb[/supporter]- Tom, I know you aren't here anymore and while we still are in touch by other means of communication it still isn't the same without you here bro. I miss you and you made PC home for me. So I thank you for that. You will always be my best friend and I know I will always be yours! Love you bro <3

[supporter]Narnia[/supporter]- Sophie you are so amazing and I love all of our chats!!! I love ranting on Skype to you about things that are wrong with this world and I love hearing your take on things. You have made PC very enjoyable for me so thanks a ton!!

AlexOzzyCake- You are probably the first moderator that I became friends with here so that is really awesome. You really have made PC fun for me and have always been there for me. You rock dude so much and I am so happy we are friends!!

[supporter]Twilight Sky[/supporter]- Derk you are awesome and even if I spend all day making you miserable, it is only because I care. You are awesome to talk to and I hope we can be friends 4eva.

[supporter]Meganium90[/supporter]- You are probably my newest friend here, but certainly one of the best!! You are always so nice to me and I love battling and chatting with you!! Thanks so much for my anniversary thread and all! You are amazing =]

srinator- I am going to miss you so much and I am so sad you have to leave today, but I hope you have a ton of fun and I look forward to the day you return!

Razor Leaf- I've had a ton of fun chatting with you lately, Harry! You are a really cool person and I am glad that we have became friends! You are also really fun to hang out with at the battle server!

[supporter]Clacla[/supporter]- Trolling Derk would not be as fun without your help! You are one of my best friends at the server and you are really awesome! It's been fun talking TWD with you as well and I hope we can do that for many years =D

[supporter]Moriarteh.[/supporter]- Renee BB <3 You will always hold a special place in my heart as my burfday buddeh! You really are awesome and a superb battler that I have really enjoyed becoming friends with!

I want to give a huge shoutout to all of my battle server buddies as well so I will make a list, but please don't get upset if I forget anyone!: Wolfare, Miss Doronjo, [supporter]Zeffy[/supporter], Vrai, [supporter]Luke[/supporter], Lapras*, Antemortem, cbt, [supporter]Pachy[/supporter], [supporter]Kaori[/supporter], [supporter] Pave Low[/supporter], Dark Azelf, glitchguy, [supporter]ForeverDash[/supporter], Abnegation, [supporter]Forever[/supporter], [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter], Wind Heart, Vertigo, Nine inch nails, [supporter]Twihiki Amias[/supporter], and many more! Without you guys the server would not be the same so thanks for that!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Shoooutouts go to Perdition Haze, Pave Low and Apple Juice for contributing a lot to VG. ^^ Also to jellicentfan1, because honestly? You're an amazing poster, and a pretty good friend. ^^ Keep it up! <3

Back