• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

6th Gen Which Version Will You Get?

Which Version Will You Choose?

• Pokémon X

Votes: 85 36.8%
  • Pokémon Y

Votes: 92 39.8%
  • Both

Votes: 50 21.6%
  • Neither

Votes: 4 1.7%

• Total voters

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
After thinking about it for so long, I'm getting X.
I was waiting until this month's CoroCoro to see if they revealed differences between versions...But no.

Oh, and Swirlix.

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
Years
Haven't truly decided yet but I'm leaning more towards Y, mainly because of Yveltal. But I'll see what the version exclusives are first before I make my decision. Though I do know at least one friend getting Y and a few getting/considering X.

Sirfetch’d

I am still undecided, but I am more than likely getting Y. I like Xerneas more than Yvetal, but I like the version exclusives in Y more @_@. In reality I will probably get both, haha.

Years
I will probably get both versions, but my main version is likely going to be X because it's got Xerneas and Swirlix in it, two Pokemon I have fallen in love with lately. And not to mention first ever Fairy-type version mascot too, and the version is colored blue which is my signature color.

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
I'm getting both. I really don't see too much of a point in not getting them both, it'll be a very easy way to assure that I can get versions exclusives to complete the Pokedex fairly fast.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Most probably X. I feel more inclined towards Xerneas than Yveltal although both are equally as awesome. My brother chose Y though, so it'll be like getting both of them. If I actually get them, that is.

Back