• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

It was slightly better. Ending was totally different and far less moving in the toon. Also they didn't animate pissy girl. Awful of them.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
35.Yeah,most animes i watch manga is exactly like anime..except for black cat,HXH and Elfin lied

normally i didn't bother about reading manga but i realized for some animes the manga is better

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Manga is quicker than anime to go through, so that's the main reason for me. If it has an anime counterpart I may or may not watch it depending on a few things.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

Whoops, I've been too busy getting sucked into Hate Plus that I haven't been here in while. Damn waifus taking up all my time.

Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Just purposely sent a car full of Essex #lads in the wrong direction when they asked me the way to the hotel they're booked into. Turns out I'm a dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back