• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
i didn't get my first cellphone till 7th grade. it was a pink razor flip phone.
Kind of what I had! .... Except it wasn't a razor it was something else and it was 9th grade not 7th. But it was a pink flip phone! :D

I think it's what started my liking of pink tbh.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
A funny story about me & my phones: I got my first phone at 14, at the start of sophomore year. It was this one. Two days after the start of sophomore year, I lost it at the quad area. Got grounded for two months and wasn't allowed to get a new phone until I started my senior year.

& yeah...this just proves that you gotta be pretty responsible to have a phone. I was 14 and wasn't all that responsible yet. xD

I did get a MotoRAZR phone right after high school. Probably one of the best phones I had before the switch to smartphones eventually.

Sirfetch’d

A funny story about me & my phones: I got my first phone at 14, at the start of sophomore year. It was this one. Two days after the start of sophomore year, I lost it at the quad area. Got grounded for two months and wasn't allowed to get a new phone until I started my senior year.

& yeah...this just proves that you gotta be pretty responsible to have a phone. I was 14 and wasn't all that responsible yet. xD

I did get a MotoRAZR phone right after high school. Probably one of the best phones I had before the switch to smartphones eventually.

I got my first phone when I was 13, and it didn't last long haha. I had lost it within a week and didn't get my next one until I was 15 which was a RAZR. It was one of the best phones that I have ever had. Now I use an iPhone, which was great at first, but now is incredibly glitchy and I hate it.

Years
I got my first phone when I was 13 years old, and it's the same phone I've had since.. it's just a Motorola Razr go-phone on AT&T. I really wish my parents would spend their money more wisely or else I could have had a data plan and a smartphone years ago when the major providers still offered unlimited data. ;_;

Years
I was 16/17 when I got my first mobile. It was the diamond hard phone known as Nokia that when dropped from a building would make an impact of a meteorite.

I think my parents each had one those 14 years ago. Those things did not take well to being dropped into toilets.

My first phone was a red Samsung flip phone. I got it my freshman year of high school, but had to share it with my brother in Middle School. Eventually, when it turned out he had it more often than I did, they just got me my own number and phone, giving me my mom's then current phone unit and upgrading her unit at the same time without telling me that they bought me my own line until Christmas.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
My first phone? It was a Nokia too x) The one with the black and white screen (or was it a greenish tint?) and the classic Snake game. I actually didn't lose it though! I must have been really careful last time or just plain lucky lol. It now should be lying somewhere in my aunt's house collecting dust. My second phone was a colour screen Nokia, and then Sony Ericsson, then Motorola, then finally an iPhone which I am currently typing this post on. It's a secondhand, but it's still functioning decently and serving its purpose.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I think the classic snake game was the main reason why I wanted a phone so badly when I was 14. I kept playing the game on my dad's phone and that literally made me want one.

My...*leans back on chair* times have changed, really.

Sirfetch’d

I think the classic snake game was the main reason why I wanted a phone so badly when I was 14. I kept playing the game on my dad's phone and that literally made me want one.

My...*leans back on chair* times have changed, really.

OMG I remember this so well <333 The old phone games were the best.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
That Snake game was so addicting back then. But sadly, right now I'm not interested in it anymore.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I think I can do so much better on a nokia phone than with a computer keyboard. Like.. one wrong keystroke on the arrow keys and BOOM it hits the wall in 0.001 seconds. :(

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
the snake game is a classic. It was the only thing I used to get on the internet for when i was a kid.

Sirfetch’d

I think I can do so much better on a nokia phone than with a computer keyboard. Like.. one wrong keystroke on the arrow keys and BOOM it hits the wall in 0.001 seconds. :(

This was much easier on the phone lol. I can only collect one before dying using the keyboard XD

Years
I programmed a snake game using Java in high school, it's fun changing the values to make it faster or make one "food" make you grow longer/shorter.

High score on the kongregate one (the link that Megainum90 posted) was 240 on first try, made the dumb mistake of closing myself in.

Years
Oh, I've seen the snake game before.. there used to be an easter egg with Youtube's video player 2 (or maybe 3) years ago and I'm not sure if it still exists where you could play that game whenever the video was loading and you pressed one of the arrow keys.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
When I was four, I used to play that game a lot on my mom's Nokia phone. xD If I remember correctly, my highest score on snake was 1880. It was very hard for me to get to that score, because I used to accidentally make the snake bite its tail every time it grew longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back