• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: The Age of Heroes [OOC]

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
that'll work...thanks pj

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Good, I'm glad you guys agreed on something. Also, siiadams, it wasn't my choice that I got so many characters to control. 3 guys left, and I'm not up for killing off their characters, as that would harm the story.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Please don't get the wrong impression, ray. I wasn't complaining or anything. I think its kinda cool to have that many characters at once and keep their stories straight. I know I couldn't do it! :D

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Lol mate, I control many more characters than those I listed... you'll soon realize this IC. xD

Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2021
Just out of curiosity, is it possible to have the hero's mastery different than the types he/she/it is? I'm almost positive that it does have to be the type of the hero, but I just want to be absolutely positive. If it can not be different, I'd like to reserve the Electric type. Otherwise, hold on! I'd like to reserve a different type. :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Just out of curiosity, is it possible to have the hero's mastery different than the types he/she/it is? I'm almost positive that it does have to be the type of the hero, but I just want to be absolutely positive. If it can not be different, I'd like to reserve the Electric type. Otherwise, hold on! I'd like to reserve a different type. :)

Yes, it is possible to possess mastery over another type; I can have my Arcanine have mastery over ground, when he is fire type. Also, no more reservations. You'll have to impress me with your SU, as more players are pending.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2021
Yes, it is possibly to possess mastery over another type; I can have my Arcanine have mastery over ground, when he is fire type. Also, no more reservations. You'll have to impress me with your SU, as more players are pending.

Thanks. :)
I'm glad that I'm not limited to [type-of-pokémon-here], and, instead, I can be a master of any type that I want, provided it's not already taken.

Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2021
M A U S O R A
"The
Thunderstorm"

Name

Mausrai, "The Thunderstorm"
A mix of the Japanese words マウス (maus, mouse), の (no, of), and 雷雨 (raiu, thunderstorms)

Species
Pikachu

Elemental Mastery
Electric

Appearance
Mausora is no problem to tell apart, which could be good or it could be bad. Apart from being less than half the size of your run-of-the-mill Pikachu, his vibrant red cheeks and chocolatey brown patches of fur are just a dull, dark grey. Mausora is also somewhat distinguishable through his "beautiful green eyes", coming from past ancestors.
I also have an image for it. Please check attachments. I need more posts to "add URLs", which apparently includes adding my image straight from my clipboard.

Personality
Ever since birth, Mausora has been aiming to become more talkative. No matter what he thinks to himself, he just can't seem get over his shyness. He always tries his hardest, whether that leads him to satisfaction, or leaves him with nothing. Despite the fact of him being incredibly shy, Mausora tries to be kind to the people around him. When he gets the chance, that is.

Aside from this all - sometimes, Mausrai can have a BIT of a temper. Whenever he is pushed to a certain point, something deep inside of him just seems to snap. Usually, he'll deal with this by discharging short bursts of electricity at the ground, causing minor damage. But sometimes, just sometimes, it can get a LOT worse. By that, I mean he will lose all control. He rarely - if ever - remembers any of this, but the proof lies before him. In this time, he hurts others. Sometimes a sore foot, sometimes a broken leg. Mausora destroys many precious items, windows, and doors, all without even knowing what is happening.

For the most part, Mausora thinks of himself as the definition of a weakling, but, in the same breath, he knows, deep down, he has power. He can do more than he even considers, but all he needs to do is gain the courage. Mausora's had to face more than he's ever even gave time to think about. Sometimes, Mausora despises the fact that he looks so different. Other times, he's grateful to be such a unique Pikachu.

History
(three paragraphs again. From the place of birth, to how you ended up in Area 52)

Moves
Thunderbolt, Volt Tackle, Quick Attack, Signal Beam, Iron Tail, Thunder Wave

RP Sample
(let me know how you write!)

This is not finished yet. I'll make an attempt to finish it soon. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Today, me and Sir Bastian are going to make a joint post to initiate the second part of the ambush. Stay put and true, everyone. :D

Oi guys, here's a previous post of mine, in case you have any taste of getting to know Howland and the Brotherhood better.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Garet

GhostFire
Years
A note to you all: This is not in any way intended to take a heroes slot. It's for a Crimson Company Captain character that Ray's authorized.

Name: Vallckran Vor'lero; Vallckran the Warlord
Species: Garchomp
Elemental Mastery: Dragon

Appearance: The obvious one-word description would be <i>big</i>. Vallckran is half a foot taller than the average Garchomp, putting him at about six-foot-nine, with more muscle mass than many Garchomps he's met. A slight limp in his left leg is not indicative of Vallckran's prowess. Secured around his neck is a Shell Bell painted black, with the red heart that is the Crimson Company's symbol painted on the front. Despite its name, the bell is silent.

Personality: "I'm sure someone somewhere would call me a supremacist. I admit to it, but it's tempered with the reality that I must work alongside non-dragons. Now if only a real dragon were on the throne..."

Vallckran wouldn't say that to just anyone, of course. In fact, there are very few Pokemon whom he'd deem worthy of hearing his deeper thoughts. The Garchomp hardly calls anyone friend, non-dragons less so. As he sees it, dragons are inherently greater than other Pokemon in pretty much every aspect and therefore should be in charge of other Pokemon. Non-dragons? Expendable. Vallckran normally overlooks the fact that several species of Pokemon can do things that dragons can't. There are a few rumors circulating among those in ranks below him that he doesn't eat just wild Pokemon. Vallckran does nothing to deny it, as he believes it helps keep the lesser Pokemon in line for fear of being the Warlord's dinner.

With that in mind, Vallckran isn't a dumb Garchomp. For all his dislike of non-dragons, he has long realized that he's in no position to eliminate or enslave them all. He can't get things done with just the dragons under his leadership, either, so Vallckran's had to keep his personal feelings out of the spotlight. He expects the same out of all Pokemon under his leadership, and that's to get the job done as efficiently as possible. Efficiency and accomplishing the goal take priority over personal preference.

Vallckran isn't a Pokemon of simple pleasures. Unlike a certain Krookodile, he didn't become a Crimson Captain purely for the privileges it would bring. One of Vallckran's goals is to attain as much power as possible. It's what he is meant for, so he thinks, and if he's able to get other worthy Pokemon into positions of power, all the better. Seeing as he's somewhat disowned by the dragonlords of Acanthus, Vallckran has set his sights on another goal. A secret which he would kill for.

History:
Spoiler:

Moves: Dragon Claw, Sandstorm, Flamethrower, Poison Jab, Draco Meteor, Sand Tomb

Others: A bit of elaboration on Vallckran can be found here and here.

RP Sample: (let me know how you write!)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Hey guys, do you want more challenge in your lives as heroes? I should come up with another Crimson Captain... now that Garet and Trever are also making one, HELL WILL BE UNLEASHED!!!

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Venetia

wVjDbMX.jpg
Picture credit to dantecyberman

Name: Venetia
Species: Venusaur
Elemental Mastery: Grass-type

Appearance: Venetia contains very little difference from any regular female Venusaur. Perhaps the only difference is that she doesn't have a smirk so much as a scowl that says, "I want to snap your neck."

Personality: She... she... ugh. How would one go about this? Venetia is probably the whiniest, the loudest, the outright most annoying thing to ever existence within the confines of Altica. Nothing, and I mean nothing, is ever good enough for her. She complains about every single thing that has ever happened, that is happening, and whatever will be happening. She is unrelentless in her complaining, and will not be satisfied until something goes her way, or her ideas are included somewhere, anywhere. She just can not stand anything that exists in this world besides herself. If she could have it her way, she would like to live in a world of endless nothing with just herself. Even then, she'd probably complain that the darkness was too dark.

... Okay, so maybe that's an exaggeration. She does complain a lot, though, and it just pisses off anyone who has to listen to it in excess. Coupled with her unsatisfaction of everything comes with a pure hatred of every single person she's ever met. It doesn't matter, male or female, or trans, or tree, or whatever you are; she hates you. She hates you, and if she hates you enough, will probably want you dead. If she hates you more than that, she'll probably try to kill your herself. I mean, it's like hatred on top of hatred on top of hatred on top of... you get the point. She's hateful, and even if she hasn't met you, guess what? She hates you. Oh sister, she hates you.

But not everything about her is bad. Oh, far from it. She's good. She's reeeeal good. She's smart; like, really smart. She's got brains out the ba-donk-a-donk, and is the mastermind behind many of Crimson Company's attacks and battle strategies. She also oversees the training of the newer members, and on occasion will help Januario sort the funds (but she hates him too, probably more than anyone in Crimson Company). She has infinite knowledge spanning across the last however many years her brain could retain knowledge. It's hard for her to forget anything she learns, and she can memorize numerous items of information at an incredibly fast rate.

Venetia isn't only smart; oh no, she gets worse. She's a fighter. You might think, "Oh, she's a Venusaur, she's just slow as all hell." Well, when she suddenly appears right beside you and you're screaming, "WTF RUSRS M8," you'll know that she's a fighter. She will beat you so hard that your coffin will have dents in it, and she won't even be at your damn funeral. She does not let up on a fight until either her opponent is dead, and I mean dead, or she gets hurt. She's just evil and mean and just stay the hell away from her and maybe you'll be able to survive the day. Maybe.

History:

Moves: Leaf Storm, Solarbeam, Sludge Bomb, Earthquake, Sunny Day, Frenzy Plant
RP Sample: Clicky clicky

WIP. I can't wait to make this one. Y'all are in for some big surprises ;)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Sry for the long posts guys, but I'm supposed to be filling in for the RPers who left. Hope everything's alright with Faolan and Pierce's impressions and that they stand up to the way their creators used them.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Come to the camp, guys, there's still some fun for you left. :D Also, Mantarys is with them, so we confront him now. Perhaps Venetia can come too, if Trever's finished her SU by then.

I present to you, the Trade Prince's theme (if he had one):

Last edited:

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
I don't think I'll be using Venetia. I can't fix her personality to my liking without making major alterations that don't match what she's supposed to be, so I'm just gonna give up on her.

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
In the future, I might make a different, less... brutal character. So don't count me out yet.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
So, I occasionally get urges to draw the characters in this RP, and I've drawn most of them. I was keeping a folder, 'Artwork' with all my drawings inside it so far, and I thought, why not upload it to the first post?

Check out the new Artwork section here in the OOC. :D All drawings made by me (usually with reference pictures) except Pierce, who was drawn by CourageHound.

With the most recent addition being Loria, the Frozen Witch:

Loria_zpscfc9388b.png

Back