• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Sounds interesting, Dusk, but how are all the different races going to play a part? To get that many different races sounds like it'll be a big roleplay?

If you're hoping to join the Avatar: New Legends roleplay then remember that there are no reservations! We recommend you post your signup by Monday.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
@hereto: Not quite, this will be more story oriented. Characters will be younger and inexperienced in battle.

@majikfawks: It could be, but I'm looking at either a small, reliable-posting group or a medium group that hopefully will keep active throughout. Too many players might diminish the experience for everyone.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
I'm getting ready to start an RP that I used to run on another site. I kind of want to bring it over here for a change of characters. Fans of RPG/JRPGs may be interested in it, as it is a fantasy-genre RP. Don't want to give away too much as I'm trying to revamp it right now, but expect it soon.

What I will say though is that the very beginning of the RP is similar to Skyrim, so if you like that kind of stuff be sure to check it out (It's completely different from Skyrim btw, I'm just using that as a inspiration for the first part).

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
In short, following the events of Ocarina of Time, Link has fallen during his quest to defeat Ganon (one of three timelines following Ocarina of Time, and the only one where the hero is defeated) and the world has fallen under Ganon's rule. With two of the three pieces of the Triforce, he rests unapproached in his dark castle. However, hope is not lost. Keeper of Wisdom, Zelda, is in hiding, planning a rebellion. Facing impossible odds, a group of young potential warriors are pulled from the future into the past to prevent the worst possible outcome from happening in their own times. They will have to work together and survive a rough journey collecting the equipment necessary to take down the dark king once and for all.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Well if I just can't bring enough awesome for Avatar I'm totally in for your RP if my SU is good enough Dusk, love LoZ and I'm fairly regular with my posting so I won't let you down! *Big goofy thumbs-up*

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
So I got this idea. How many people here have played World of Warcraft? Or at least some game from the Warcraft series. Imagine a Sword Art Online-like RP set in a virtual reality World of Warcraft, and let me know what you think.

Yeah, I would definitely be keen. Could even help you GM with my knowledge of playing for a couple of years. What time would you centre it around though? Expansion Packs or previous Warcraft games?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Hey, I was a sucker for WoW back in the days of LK's expansions. If it's got a good plot around that, I'll be sure to check it out.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
@RHCP Would a knowledge of WoW be necessary? I haven't played it before, but I would be rather interested.

Since a spot just opened up, I might as well do some shameless advertising!

Have you ever wanted to fire mega-uber death beams from your hands? Have you ever wanted to punch a space alien in the face? Have you ever wanted to "AHHHHHHHH" with a golden aura around you, as well as floating stones? And have you ever wanted to fight space pirates from space? If you answered yes to any of these questions, even if you didn't then

DRAGONBALL: TENKAICHI IS THE ROLEPLAY FOR YOU! ACT FAST! THERE ARE ONLY 2 SPOTS OPEN!

That is all.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Alright, so my AC is out and today it was really hot. So as long as the weather cools down I'll be online and posting tomorrow. If it doesn't I don't want the added heat of my computer.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
I guess now would be a good time to do some shameless advertising, as Hereto said lol.

A Tale of Heroes is now accepting SUs. Not really accepting reserves, but I don't think that should be a problem. If you like JRPGs, or RPGs in general then please, check it out. Link is in sig.

Years
Is there still any love for Journey RPs guys? If so please check out Pokemon: Journey's Through Novia a Journey RP set in an original region with interesting locations set across a chain of tropical islands. There are plenty of starters available right now so give it a look in.

On top of that, if journey's aren't really your thing you might want to try out Midnight: A Darker than Black RP. Based upon the anime Darker than Black this RP gives you the options to play as a supernaturally gifted human being forced into the underground by oppression or a member of a government agency tasked with hunting these people down. There are plenty of places and you can take on up to two characters.

Advertising aside, since we (ChiliDawgs and I) have decided to end Fate/ of a Nation I have one of my six spots unfilled. I'm not making any guarantees here but I have a few ideas for RPs that I might submit. I'm currently writing up a second journey RP set in Hoenn - it will differentiate plenty from EliteBeats' and Songbirds Hoenn RP and the main goal will simply be to fulfil your characters ambitions and explore the region. My other ideas are less fully fleshed out but include an RP set in the Starcraft universe and an original idea that involves time manipulation.

Any of those sound interesting?

Edit: I might actually end up switching to Sinnoh if an alternate route through the region proves easier to plot.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Gimmepie, I love journey RPs but it takes something special to keep me hooked on them. I am currently in two, sorta, so I don't see myself coming back to Novia just yet :3 Hope you'll get some new players though! A proper journey RP in Hoenn hasn't been seen for a while, unless I've gone temporarily blind, in which case I apologize, haha. It would be nice, in any case.

The Midnight RP looks pretty cool. I think I should check out the anime before I attempt it though :3

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hm, has anyone watched Megaman: NT Warrior, or played the Megaman Battle Network games?

I was thinking of a Megaman NT warrior RP if anyone is interested, because HOORAY for cyber-world stuff~

Years
I think someone else has one in the works right now that garnered a fair bit of interest. So if you don't mind sharing the spotlight you'd probably do well with it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I've never watched any Megaman stuff or played, sorry. But cyber world stuff is always cool, if you explain enough for outsiders to understand!

Also, I take it from the lack of responses before that no one here is interested in a Warcraft RP? :p

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I've never watched any Megaman stuff or played, sorry. But cyber world stuff is always cool, if you explain enough for outsiders to understand!

Also, I take it from the lack of responses before that no one here is interested in a Warcraft RP? :p

Well, I used to play world of warscraft and plan on doing so again in the future. I don't think I would be able to join a world of warcraft RP though… I'm GMing two RP's at the moment and since i'm doing everything on my laptop it's hard for me to join any other RP's as I don't want to neglect the RP's that i'm GMing.

I'm sorry c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back