• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh, wow, never realized it looked like the Target symbol. Nope, no where near a Target. No idea what it was for, really. =P

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I was going to upload this last Sunday but got a little busy with school so...

Spoiler:

Short hair, yay! This was taken during our shooting for a movie we were making last Saturday by my friend, who was in charge of the cameras and stuff. It was a pretty decent photo so I made it my profile picture on Facebook.

Shoutout to [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]! Your forumset inspired me to write the lyrics of Clarity in the bottom-left corner of the photo.

Sirfetch’d

I was going to upload this last Sunday but got a little busy with school so...

Spoiler:

Short hair, yay! This was taken during our shooting for a movie we were making last Saturday by my friend, who was in charge of the cameras and stuff. It was a pretty decent photo so I made it my profile picture on Facebook.

Shoutout to [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]! Your forumset inspired me to write the lyrics of Clarity in the bottom-left corner of the photo.

You are always so adorable! I am so glad you were able to stay here with us, btw! =D

Years
I was thinking of doing this for a while now, but I think I shall finally reveal what I look like in this current version of the pictures thread. I did post a pic of myself in older versions but some newer guys may not know, and I revealed this to the supporters a while back.

So yeah, this is actually what I look like in reality.:

Spoiler:

Spoilered due to large size, and this pic of me was actually initially taken 3 years ago, and that was before I even joined this forum.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
1236806_407491126023212_853978987_n.jpg

Here's me and my friends at the Anime convention we went to last weekend. I'm the one in pink.

Man that post-con depression.

TY

This is me at almost 1am (so yeah... i look pretty tired xD)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

This is me at almost 1am (so yeah... i look pretty tired xD)

Spoiler:

It's only 7:45 here and I know exactly how you feel. I look like I am about to pass out from tiredness right now, haha. Looking great, btw =D

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
@Dipu was that at Target?

I just-

well i got a new phone so now I can take better selfies xD
you can probably tell in the last pic that i pluck my eyebrows
Spoiler:

Wait I'm confused. Are you the same guy as the shirtless one in the pic I was talking about lol

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 3, 2016
My dog recently had 5 puppies so we have been taking care of them. We are gonna keep 2 and sell 3 for $2,000 each. We already have buyers. But we need to continue to train them.

Here's me with one of then (pic will be big since it's from my iTouch:
Spoiler:

Sirfetch’d

OMG that puppy is adorable <3 It makes me want to get another puppy and just cuddle it! You are looking awesome, btw as well :D

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 11, 2020
So I like met someone who used to be here in Paris whilst I was there, so I made sure I was looking alright before I went out. This was taken literally right before I left to meet them.

Spoiler:

image is massive because what

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Okay, I'll be the first to say something then. . .
Not to be rude, but. . . Dude, Contro, what's up with the hair? X)

Rivuhh, you look good man, but you are totally out shined by that puppy. Not gonna lie.

@Fire Heart:
Touhou always wins points, from me! +1

Dipu, the amount of cartoon humor that could be invoked by you standing in front of a target without noticing it looks like one is mind-blowing. :3

@Excadrill:
You tired, man?

[/longpost]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back