• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Team Dark illusion

Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2021
i can insert music,map,make and add trainers and modify pokemon (for example i can give all the new pokemon that will be in the game their respective movesets. and i can also beta test

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
Years
If you need a Screenshot Guy or another Beta Tester. Im your guy. Oh and please check out my Thread Click the link in my signature

Years
If you guys need a Mapper or a Beta Tester then yeah you know what to do,If I won't be accepted its okay good luck on making the hack.

Last edited:

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
Years
Name: Zerks/Zerkrom
Best skill: Drawing, Support Gathering.
Email:-I dont use it-
Contact Information: Skype: Sonicsoulfighterz
Available time: Might Begin Working in my new job so I'll let you know soon
Proof of work: I have a hack team from various failed attempts of hacking.

Or I can be an Ad Guy. I have friends than can make banners and such. I just need the right pics to send them. I can also spread the hack around to get followers and supporters.

phoenix3023

I LovE GaminG [CS 1.6] :D
Years
I am a mapper and start screen editor also i am learning scripting.I am good at pallet editing also

Back