• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ozzy's Cake Shop (ft. sprites)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
So, yeah, request please~

Type: Recolour :D
Pokémon: Croconaw.
Details: A dark gray skin tone instead of the blue skin, a darker shade of red in them spikes on its back aaaand a darker tone in the belly, too :]
Other: No, of course this isn't for that PMD RP of PC, you silly! ... Anyways, take your time and make it awesome :3​
I made two versions for you to choose between since I wasn't personally a fan of the darker bely tone sprite, so feel free to use either and let me know if you want any changes at all. :)

z3mlBWo.png
vF7LoV3.png

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
amg I love them both :DDD
Yeah, the dark belly one looks kind of odd x3 But the first one is so cute and I might end up sing that one :D
Thank you so much, they both are awesomesauce. Keep up the awesomeness ~!

Falsever

Nation Blue
Years
Omg Ozzy, I didn't know you can sprite! Lemme request. ~

Type: Fusion
Pokémon: Pidgey 'n Sandshrew
Details: Use Pidgey's palette and use Sandshrew as base.
Other: I'll love it for sure.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Hi, I'd like to make a request.
Rather long, but please bear with me <3

I want three Pokémon fusions, all should look similar to the body of a griffin. The Pokémon are of your choice, but I'd like the first one to be a water-type, the second to be a fire-type and the third be a grass-type.
Everything else is up to you, however I'd like it if they aren't very small in size.

Go on. You may take your time. Also please notify me through VM when finished <3
I'd appreciate it. Thanksies!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Omg Ozzy, I didn't know you can sprite! Lemme request. ~

Pokémon: Pidgey 'n Sandshrew
Details: Use Pidgey's palette and use Sandshrew as base.
Other: I'll love it for sure.

kAyECov.png

This was a fun one! Let me know if you'd like any changes. :)

Hi, I'd like to make a request.
Rather long, but please bear with me <3

I want three Pokémon fusions, all should look similar to the body of a griffin. The Pokémon are of your choice, but I'd like the first one to be a water-type, the second to be a fire-type and the third be a grass-type.
Everything else is up to you, however I'd like it if they aren't very small in size.

Go on. You may take your time. Also please notify me through VM when finished <3
I'd appreciate it. Thanksies!
Apologies but this is beyond my ability at the moment, I've tried a few custom sprites and they've all come out looking ridiculous haha. As proof, here's the best one I made a few days ago:
GDb8IsI.png
- they're really not good enough to be used properly yet. If you can find a griffin sprite for me to use in the fusions then I'd be happy to give it a go, but for now this is beyond me sorry. There are plenty of other great shops here though so I suggest giving some of them a try. Apologies! :)

Falsever

Nation Blue
Years
That Sandshrew x Pidgey is cute. <333
Let moi request again. :)

Pokémon: Sandshrew x Pachirisu
Details: Sandshrew as base, Pachirisu's palette.
Other: Make it great! Take your time! :)

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
kAyECov.png

This was a fun one! Let me know if you'd like any changes. :)

Apologies but this is beyond my ability at the moment, I've tried a few custom sprites and they've all come out looking ridiculous haha. As proof, here's the best one I made a few days ago:
GDb8IsI.png
- they're really not good enough to be used properly yet. If you can find a griffin sprite for me to use in the fusions then I'd be happy to give it a go, but for now this is beyond me sorry. There are plenty of other great shops here though so I suggest giving some of them a try. Apologies! :)

Looks like I wasn't specific enough. I'll request for a Braviary and Arcanine fusion xD

Pokémon: Braviary and Arcanine
Details: Braviary head and wings on Arcanine's body
Other: NaN

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
That Sandshrew x Pidgey is cute. <333
Let moi request again. :)

Pokémon: Sandshrew x Pachirisu
Details: Sandshrew as base, Pachirisu's palette.
Other: Make it great! Take your time! :)
I'll start this one tonight since you said it's not urgent, but don't expect too much haha - I hate working with Sandshrew's brickwork pattern oh god. XD

Looks like I wasn't specific enough. I'll request for a Braviary and Arcanine fusion xD

Pokémon: Braviary and Arcanine
Details: Braviary head and wings on Arcanine's body
Other: NaN
iHlqYln.png

This was fun to make, hope you like it! Let me know if you want any changes at all. I look forward to seeing the other two requests from the trio! :D

NintendoFreezey

→ Stay frosty!
Years
Hey Ozzy i'd like to thank you ahead of time for this!

Type: Recolour

Pokémon: Vanilluxe

Details: I'm not sure how to describe it, I would just like a darker more evil looking Vanilluxe. Use your imagination, I know it will come out great!!

Other: I know it'll be amazing, Take your time no rush m8!

Thanks again Ozzy!

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Ouch. Is that... is that...

IS THAT.........

Wait, wait. I got it the other way. That is... simply amazing. Especially the way you did the Arcanine's colours part. But... before the trio is complete, I'll have to ask for a recoloured version of this sprite.

Pokémon: That fusion you did for me (this one)

Details: I would like the yellow mane and other yellow parts to be turned into a more ocher yellow (like the last Torchic in your signature) Then, the red parts, I would like it if they are turned dark reddish brown. Finally the black stripes (if possible) to be turned to Sky Blue.

Other: You may add this to the bottom of your waiting list. I'm still contemplating on how the other two should look like, so no rush :]

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Hey Ozzy i'd like to thank you ahead of time for this!

Pokémon: Vanilluxe

Details: I'm not sure how to describe it, I would just like a darker more evil looking Vanilluxe. Use your imagination, I know it will come out great!!

Other: I know it'll be amazing, Take your time no rush m8!

Thanks again Ozzy!
FjflWu7.png

This one was a surprisingly hard sprite to work with paha. I'm not OVERLY fond of this sprite but I couldn't think of much more to do with it haha. Let me know if you'd like any changes. :)

Ouch. Is that... is that...

IS THAT.........

Wait, wait. I got it the other way. That is... simply amazing. Especially the way you did the Arcanine's colours part. But... before the trio is complete, I'll have to ask for a recoloured version of this sprite.

Pokémon: That fusion you did for me (this one)

Details: I would like the yellow mane and other yellow parts to be turned into a more ocher yellow (like the last Torchic in your signature) Then, the red parts, I would like it if they are turned dark reddish brown. Finally the black stripes (if possible) to be turned to Sky Blue.

Other: You may add this to the bottom of your waiting list. I'm still contemplating on how the other two should look like, so no rush :]
KYvbMjr.png

I tried to get it as close to your idea as possible but please let me know if you'd like any more changes. :)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Omg yes

Pokémon: Can I get 3? :3 Torchic, Combusken and Blaziken
Details: Can the red parts of their bodies be coloured to gold?
Other: Gold eyes too plz :3

Xaldin

Big things come in Nice packages.
Years
Type:Recolor

Pokemon:Honchkrow(Platinum Sprite)

Detail: Use a Shiny Charizard's Color Scheme for this! :D Surprise me with the eye color though.

Other:Nothing Else I can think of :P

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Almost done, almost.
Could I have Braviary's talons inserted on the legs and coloured the same yellow of the fur?
(If you want you could use other birds' talons as well, considering Braviary only has two and there are four visible legs)

Once again, this one is looking quite awesome.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Heya Ozzy! I just realized you made custom Pokeballs, so I'll give it a shot! I plan on using it in a signature, hopefully ;D

Type: Custom Pokeball
Pokémon: Golurk
Details: I'd like to see that ancient Roman robe/skirt part show, and the rest is up to you. ^^
Other: Take your time, don't rush, and make it look EPICZ

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Oo that's a lot of requests haha. I won't be accepting any more requests until I've done these ones or they'll all pile up far too much, so if you'd like to make a request please come back later or message me and I can get back to you when things have died down a little. Thanks! I'll start working on these ones now :)

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
Type: Egg
Pokemon: Zekrom and Reshiram
Details: Switch there palettes, if you'd please.
Other: None, hope you finish it soon.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
@L96, as I just said I'm not currently accepting any new requests so your eggs will be a little while. Sorry. :)

Omg yes

Pokémon: Can I get 3? :3 Torchic, Combusken and Blaziken
Details: Can the red parts of their bodies be coloured to gold?
Other: Gold eyes too plz :3
2mFouUr.png
tLyw3kL.png
PRkADVq.png
egozQsu.png

I made two for Torchic - one with gold eyes and one with out. Let me know if you'd like any changes at all :)

Type:Recolor

Pokemon:Honchkrow(Platinum Sprite)

Detail: Use a Shiny Charizard's Color Scheme for this! :D Surprise me with the eye color though.

Other:Nothing Else I can think of :P
gl7cyqI.png

This is one of my favourite recolours that I've had to do so far haha. I think it looks pretty cool, good choice on using Charzard's shiny palette! Just say if you'd like any changes. :)

Almost done, almost.
Could I have Braviary's talons inserted on the legs and coloured the same yellow of the fur?
(If you want you could use other birds' talons as well, considering Braviary only has two and there are four visible legs)

Once again, this one is looking quite awesome.
0nCu955.png

Bonus points if you can guess where the talons came from! I'm enjoying this project, hopefully it's coming close to your vision haha. As always, let me know if you'd like any changes. :D

The rest are on their way!

Back