• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] ☆ A Tale of Heroes (M)[OOC]

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
Agreed, Im having a hard time not posting back to back. I'm ready to get this started. But neither Elite or some of the others have posted. So, I have to slow it down.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
It really depends I guess. For example, Gothax just asked for Artus' name, but I'm assuming anyone can just jump in here to introduce themselves if they want.

EDIT:

@YS: Don't worry, we'll get to the prison soon. This carriage ride is meant to be quick anyways. The group is going to split up into smaller groups anyways, which means more interaction between people in each group once we get to the prison.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Well, if you had any suggestions go ahead, but this what I had in mind:

Group 1:
Artus
Kallet
Grazel
Nadia

Group 2:
Gothax
Asilsa
Morgan
Gerard

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
No, we are still travelling as an entire unit. This is just for part of the prison arc. I figured this would form some sort relationships between characters.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
By golly, everyone is posting and I haven't gotten enough inspiration to post as Nadia yet :o
I should prolly get a post up soon~

Me oh my, team 1= Team Smexy de Delicious Fantasticity :D
This. Is. Awesome! :3

EDIT: I posted, wheeee~

Last edited:

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
I know this seems like a longshot, but would there possibly be a spot for me to sign up for? Or are there no more spots left?

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
As much as I would like to open up SUs again, I don't think it is possible at this moment...sorry siiadams. But, I have created a waitlist thingy in the OP for anyone interested in joining and ill contact you if a spot does open up.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
its ok...this is an rp I'll definitely wait for...thanks for letting me know

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Wasn't sure where I wanted it to go, so I decided to start of simply, once she's no longer in handcuffs then I'll have some fun with her xD

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
I see. I'm feeling the same way with Grazel. Not too sure how much he can relate to the others right now. So he probably won't join the main conversation.

Back