• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The X/Y Rumors Thread!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Its most likely the first unveiling of Mega Evolution for Smash. Can't remember if Mega Evolutions have been show yet. If not then its the first time they have "seen" it which would make the response a valid one.
According to another member (XxSky) Mega Evolutions were shown in last weeks episode. So it can't be Mega Evolution as a concept, plus they also showed Mewtwo's...so there must be something...could be the rumored second "forme" which we now know are MegaEvolutions instead of traditional formes.

Years
I know this is fake. But Second Mega Mewtwo is ugly!!!
tumblr_mss8t8zz7o1seys6io1_1280.jpg

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I know this is fake. But Second Mega Mewtwo is ugly!!!
tumblr_mss8t8zz7o1seys6io1_1280.jpg

I don't know if that's a Mewtwo. It looks a lot like a Mew to me, actually, mostly due to its size and shape. Its eyes resembles Mew, too, as well as its legs, ears, and tail. The design isn't too bad at all. It looks pretty cute, in my opinion.

If they do decide to introduce a second Mewtwo form and it turns out to look similar to this, then I wouldn't be too happy about it, honestly. It just doesn't seem to fit this Pokémon that well. xD" I would get used to it eventually, though.

Last edited:
Years
mewtwo_and_mega_mewtwo_by_frie_ice-d6l7s1o.png

I hate Normal Mewtwo because of the thing on its neck, it's just weird.
And Mega Mewtwo become my favorite, because that thing on its neck is gone.

I don't want Second Mega Mewtwo have that thing!!!

P/S: Hopefully gamefreak will release the name of Second Mega Mewtwo, because it's long.
OMEGA MEWTWO maybe!! Just kidding!!!
Mega-Mew.png

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
I hope Mewtwo doesn't have another Mega Evolution and its actually a Mega Evolution to Mew (if the rumor is true). It just feels excessive to have 2 Mega Evolutions.

Years
I hope Mewtwo doesn't have another Mega Evolution and its actually a Mega Evolution to Mew (if the rumor is true). It just feels excessive to have 2 Mega Evolutions.

In the trailer of Pokemon Smash, it showed that Mewtwo was Mega Evolving and the Pink- KAWAII- girl was shocked, so it could Second Mega Mewtwo

P/S: i think that Mewtwo have 2 Mega Evolution is fine, if it is the only legendary that have Mega, or maybe version exclusive.......

SkyRyder

'That Guy'
Years
I did read something about them hiding a screen where it showed Mewtwo mega evolving within the trailer for next week's Smash. They have already shown Mewtwo evolve from the episode where they introduced mega evolutions, so something's up. Also, Shokotan, one of the females on the show shouted "kawaii" repeatedly, but this is expected. I mean, she's shouted this when a wild Fletchling appeared.

The only image that was managed to be snagged from the show was this. It's not too clear, you can only see a shadow of its head.

Also, the crew was talking about the Kalos starters -winkwink-

-Preview video-

Edit: I'm actually not sure if they have shown Mega Mewtwo to be honest, I had to rewatch the previous episode and they only showed the others. I'm not sure if it's implied that they already know about Mega Mewtwo from the April episode of them revealing it. (except they didn't know it was a mega evolution during the time)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
In the trailer of Pokemon Smash, it showed that Mewtwo was Mega Evolving and the Pink- KAWAII- girl was shocked, so it could Second Mega Mewtwo

P/S: i think that Mewtwo have 2 Mega Evolution is fine, if it is the only legendary that have Mega, or maybe version exclusive.......

I haven't watched that video so I don't know about that. Still Im hoping Mew also gets a Mega Evolution, Mewtwo shouldn't overshadow Mew like that.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I still stand my point that the rumored second Mega Evolution for Mewtwo will be a version exclusive like Kyurem's forms. One version will contain the Mega Mewtwo we already know, while the other version will contain the second Mega Mewtwo. What I'm not sure about is how this will be interpret with a possible third version once Z version rolls in.

Years
I still stand my point that the rumored second Mega Evolution for Mewtwo will be a version exclusive like Kyurem's forms. One version will contain the Mega Mewtwo we already know, while the other version will contain the second Mega Mewtwo. What I'm not sure about is how this will be interpret with a possible third version once Z version rolls in.

Or Mew and Mewtwo, along with their new mega forms, will be version exclusives.

Years
I'm a little surprised that most of you guys are thinking that our new Alpaca/Llama/Emo friend has a symbol on its chest...

1239673_513812475371711_1178990075_n.jpg

If you look carefully, all it is is just it's chest fur - similar to how this concept artist has drawn the new Pokémon.

alpaca_pokemon___serebii_leak__by_theangryaron-d6kzzbi.png

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Yeah it's chest fur if one looks closely at the picture where it's shown.

Now about MegaMewtwo...maybe it does have two Megastones...one could be called X-Stone and the other Y-Stone.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I really hope Alakazam gets a mega evolution! That would be really badass.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
Years
Am I the only one who think the "llama/alpaca" pokemon could be an Absol pre-evolved?
It has 4 legs, black face & feet & LOTS of white fur...
I can see how it wouldn't be, but there are odd-ball evolutions...
Like from Graveler to Golem... they look VERY different!

P.S.
From what I've noticed, Mega evolutions keeps a pokemon's general size...
The "second Mega Mewtwo" looks smaller, so I'm more inclined to belive it's Mega Mew.
(& it looks more similar to Mew than Mewtwo...)

Last edited:
Back