• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
tl;dr bis xD

Only made honor roll when I was in Elementary school, then I made Dean's List during my 2nd year of college. Two semesters in a row. :D

Years
I got to the Deans list for the 2nd semester running but barely. First semester of college I got a 4.0 and got in the President's list along with Dean's list, but second semester was much rigorous than the first and I barely got in it.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
The Dean's list is basically a list that shows how great of a student you've been for the past semester. If you keep if up, more opportunities are available.

Honest

Hi!
Years
After reading the last few posts, I feel like a ****** scumbag who has to admit he's copied his fair share of homework in high school. Saddest part is, I knew all the stuff and could have easily done it myself. I just never bothered to get off the computer to actually do it. Only homework though, stuff like papers and whatnot got my attention, regardless of how I felt.

Sirfetch’d

I made the Dean's List last semester and I was pretty proud of myself.

Years
The only type of homework I can recall ever copying in high school was my Spanish II homework from other people, but that was because my teacher at the time was just so difficult >__>

Anyways, I looked this up, and my college has a dean's list.. that's one more way for me to be motivated to do good whenever I start college next spring that's for sure =D

Sirfetch’d

The only type of homework I can recall ever copying in high school was my Spanish II homework from other people, but that was because my teacher at the time was just so difficult >__>

Anyways, I looked this up, and my college has a dean's list.. that's one more way for me to be motivated to do good whenever I start college next spring that's for sure =D

I was never able to copy Spanish homework. Our teacher knew that we would do so and to prevent that she gave us each a unique assignment to do. This was effort on her part, but she didn't care.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
It's bothersome when they hand you a schedule and almost all of your classes are AP Honors. Take Spanish AP Honors, for example. It'll take a miracle from Arceus for me to make it into the Dean's list.

Years
A good ballpark figure is spending 2 hours outside for every hour you spend in lecture. Know the material, then know that you know the material <-- that level of confidence is what tells you the picture is coming together.

Years
I just hope that by the time I get into college I would be different in that I prioritize school over everything (maybe even my job and definitely the internet) and get my homework assignments done with devoted effort.

Years
It doesn't hurt to have us cheer you on ^^ Also, don't let good grades make you complacent. The final is worth a lot more.

Years
I hope the same thing. But at the same time, I don't want to make that sacrifice. ;;

Don't think of it as a sacrifice, think of it as a rebalancing, or prioritizing, or re-orienting, or optimizing, or whatever else you'd think a politician would say in this situation.

Years
XD Would you be better convinced if I told you that instead? Or perhaps heard it through the soothing voice of Morgan Freeman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back