Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.

TrollandToad.com
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #126    
Old April 25th, 2013 (9:54 AM).
AllergicProductions's Avatar
AllergicProductions AllergicProductions is offline
     
    Join Date: Apr 2013
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Timid
    Posts: 22
    I'm not sure if this has been fixed already, but I think your Super Repel is bugged. Whenever I tried to talk to the guy who sells items in the Pokémon Centers after beating the 3rd gym, I would get an error message that mentioned Super Repel and the game would subsequently crash. Just talking to the guy would trigger this, so I couldn't even buy other items like potions and such.

    Relevant Advertising!

      #127    
    Old April 28th, 2013 (10:56 AM).
    Pharetra's Avatar
    Pharetra Pharetra is offline
    zzzz
       
      Join Date: Jun 2011
      Age: 21
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 455
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by AllergicProductions View Post
      I'm not sure if this has been fixed already, but I think your Super Repel is bugged. Whenever I tried to talk to the guy who sells items in the Pokémon Centers after beating the 3rd gym, I would get an error message that mentioned Super Repel and the game would subsequently crash. Just talking to the guy would trigger this, so I couldn't even buy other items like potions and such.
      It's fixed right now, thanks :)
      HOT UPDATE
      On this fantastic day (BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY) I bring you this teaser of the coming update

      A few days ago I have announced two updates: One would be released this weekend and it would fix all reported bugs. The difficulty of the game would be lowered as well.

      The second one would add more gameplay, granting access to Cycling Road and Metrow City.

      However, by now you have probably already noticed that I didn't release an update this weekend. Why is that, you ask? Well, I have decided not to release two updates in such a short timespan, but instead release a much larger update in two weeks. This large update will feature:

      -Lower difficulty
      -More variety in wild Pokémon early-game.
      -Bugfixes
      -Access to Cycling Road, Metrow City (Gym!), Plisuvi Town, Mount Rockmelt, Rockmelt City (Gym!), Lagusa Island and Lagusa City (Gym!). That. Is. A. LOT. It would bring the amount of gyms to a whopping six gyms! That's awesome right? 8D

      The only thing that is bugging me right now are the sprites. My sprites suck. They'll do for now though, I hope.

      Anyway, have a great evening and I hope you'll be pleased with the coming update
        #128    
      Old June 8th, 2013 (11:08 AM).
      Pharetra's Avatar
      Pharetra Pharetra is offline
      zzzz
         
        Join Date: Jun 2011
        Age: 21
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 455
        Not too much activity here, over the last few weeks, huh? :/

        Aaaaanyway, the release got a bit delayed as you can probably see. Was a bit busy the last few month and I will be pretty busy this month too. I have got an update for you though:

          #129    
        Old June 18th, 2013 (1:03 AM).
        tImE's Avatar
        tImE tImE is offline
        It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
           
          Join Date: Mar 2007
          Location: Somewhere in Scandinavia...
          Nature: Relaxed
          Posts: 689
          Looking good P-Sign!
          Nova Luna is probably one of my favorite games here
          on PC, simply because of the great art direction and graphics.
          Keep up the great work!
          __________________
            #130    
          Old June 20th, 2013 (9:55 PM). Edited June 20th, 2013 by rookatalanta.
          rookatalanta rookatalanta is offline
             
            Join Date: May 2013
            Gender: Female
            Posts: 8
            Hi! I recently started playing this game and I have to say it is very high-quality. Your team has done a fantastic job on it, and it's the most well-done fan game I have played so far despite it being unfinished.

            Glitches/Errors
            -I also encountered the error where my game would crash after talking to the Rich Boy in Anano City.

            - In the Anano City Pokemon Center, after battling the butler on the second floor, he has a message error that reads: "You're a great trainer, /PN." I assume the player name was supposed to go in there (/PN) but something isn't working to where it does.

            -The very first ladder I encounter in the cave east of Anano City is not accessible to me. No matter which direction I walk toward it at, it doesn't let me use it. The other ladder deeper in the cave works, but only if I walk on it from above/behind it.

            Related to the ladders: Do I need to access these to find the second "suspicious guy" behind stealing the little girl's Zigzagoon? I was able to battle the first Roughneck and defeat him, but I can't seem to find his cohort anywhere.


            -I started with a Totodile, who soon learned the attack "Rage," only the attack does not seem to work as it is supposed to, because no matter how many times my opponent hit Totodile, the attacking power of Rage did not increase (despite the text saying his rage was "building.")

            Dislikes/Wish Was Different
            --On my wishlist would be that the game apparatus could be increased in size (such as dragging the borders of the screen like you can with Visual Boy Advance games). Not sure if that is do-able, but it would be something that I appreciate.

            --I was able to get used to it fairly quickly, but I know that some people are going to dislike that the game controls are what buttons they currently are.

            Likes
            1. Beautiful graphics and maps.

            2. The game has an excellent soundtrack that is both modern and fresh. You can hear that basic undertone of a "Pokemon" track but the music truly is unique. Due to that, something that in previous games might have grown tiresome, such as level-grinding by battling legions of wild Pokemon is less boring.

            3. I appreciate the simple fact that all the dialogue has correct spelling and grammar. I have played more than a few fan games that did not have this, and it detracted from the quality of my experience.

            4. I like that there are Trainer battles so close to the starting town.

            I look forward to playing more of this game, and I hope these comments are helpful.
              #131    
            Old June 22nd, 2013 (8:55 AM). Edited June 23rd, 2013 by sashimi.
            sashimi sashimi is offline
               
              Join Date: Dec 2011
              Gender: Female
              Posts: 16
              @rookatalanta

              Go on options and change the screen size to 512x384
              Then press alt and enter.
              Its not full screen but it makes it larger.

              Oh, and the synchronize ability is glitched. It works for paralysis and poison, but not the sleep status.
                #132    
              Old June 26th, 2013 (6:54 AM).
              Azhar 0 Azhar 0 is offline
                 
                Join Date: Jun 2013
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 1
                its the demo version. where is the full version
                  #133    
                Old June 26th, 2013 (7:10 AM).
                Pharetra's Avatar
                Pharetra Pharetra is offline
                zzzz
                   
                  Join Date: Jun 2011
                  Age: 21
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 455
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by rookatalanta View Post
                  Hi! I recently started playing this game and I have to say it is very high-quality. Your team has done a fantastic job on it, and it's the most well-done fan game I have played so far despite it being unfinished.

                  Glitches/Errors
                  -I also encountered the error where my game would crash after talking to the Rich Boy in Anano City.

                  - In the Anano City Pokemon Center, after battling the butler on the second floor, he has a message error that reads: "You're a great trainer, /PN." I assume the player name was supposed to go in there (/PN) but something isn't working to where it does.

                  -The very first ladder I encounter in the cave east of Anano City is not accessible to me. No matter which direction I walk toward it at, it doesn't let me use it. The other ladder deeper in the cave works, but only if I walk on it from above/behind it.

                  Related to the ladders: Do I need to access these to find the second "suspicious guy" behind stealing the little girl's Zigzagoon? I was able to battle the first Roughneck and defeat him, but I can't seem to find his cohort anywhere.


                  -I started with a Totodile, who soon learned the attack "Rage," only the attack does not seem to work as it is supposed to, because no matter how many times my opponent hit Totodile, the attacking power of Rage did not increase (despite the text saying his rage was "building.")

                  Dislikes/Wish Was Different
                  --On my wishlist would be that the game apparatus could be increased in size (such as dragging the borders of the screen like you can with Visual Boy Advance games). Not sure if that is do-able, but it would be something that I appreciate.

                  --I was able to get used to it fairly quickly, but I know that some people are going to dislike that the game controls are what buttons they currently are.

                  Likes
                  1. Beautiful graphics and maps.

                  2. The game has an excellent soundtrack that is both modern and fresh. You can hear that basic undertone of a "Pokemon" track but the music truly is unique. Due to that, something that in previous games might have grown tiresome, such as level-grinding by battling legions of wild Pokemon is less boring.

                  3. I appreciate the simple fact that all the dialogue has correct spelling and grammar. I have played more than a few fan games that did not have this, and it detracted from the quality of my experience.

                  4. I like that there are Trainer battles so close to the starting town.

                  I look forward to playing more of this game, and I hope these comments are helpful.
                  Thank you very much! They have been very helpful indeed :)

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by sashimi View Post
                  @rookatalanta

                  Go on options and change the screen size to 512x384
                  Then press alt and enter.
                  Its not full screen but it makes it larger.

                  Oh, and the synchronize ability is glitched. It works for paralysis and poison, but not the sleep status.
                  I'll look into it!

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Azhar 0 View Post
                  its the demo version. where is the full version
                  The game is not finished yet, as the first post says.
                    #134    
                  Old June 27th, 2013 (2:54 AM).
                  Ace.'s Avatar
                  Ace. Ace. is offline
                  Love Yourself
                  • Gold Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2013
                  Posts: 327
                  This game is actually one of my favorites. I saw this on deviant art and I was like wow. Gonna try the beta now and I hope you finish this!
                    #135    
                  Old July 10th, 2013 (10:56 AM). Edited July 10th, 2013 by Pharetra.
                  Pharetra's Avatar
                  Pharetra Pharetra is offline
                  zzzz
                     
                    Join Date: Jun 2011
                    Age: 21
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 455
                    Major visual update to the thread. The first post also contains screenshots from Pokémon Nova Luna v5, which will be released soon!

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by P-Sign View Post




                    INTRODUCTION
                    The Lunavi Region: A region full of exotic monsters known as Pokémon. Humankind plays with them, battles with them against others and they help each other. There has always been a balance between Pokémon and humans. The creatures were a major part of everyday live. Tournaments were held for the best “Pokémon Trainers”. There were little serious issues in the world, aside from evil organizations and bad willing people wanting to use Pokémon to accomplish their goals. The world has been terrorized by the Pokémon-stealing gang Team Rocket, the continents have almost been changed by Team Magma and Team Aqua, a whole new world would have been created if Team Galactic had achieved their goals, an evil man would have dictated the world if his plan had succeeded… All these people have been stopped. Stopped, by a young, talented boy or girl with a passion for Pokémon. Now is the time for such a person to rise. Again.

                    Hi there! My name is P-Sign (AKA Pharetra) and I'm the lead developer of this fangame. Over the past few years I have been actively working on this project, thanks to your great support. It all started back in 2010, when I stopped ROM-hacking and learned about RPG Maker XP. Thanks to some good friends (Looking at you, Chris, Luka, Olivier and Ryan!) I learned quite a lot about the software and started working with Essentials. This game had a few different names in the past: first it was known as Pokémon Climate Clash, then Pokémon Deep Balance, and now, after a lot of visual updates and just as much updates to the storyline, it is known as Pokémon Nova Luna.

                    I have learned so much the last few years thanks to this project and I think I can say that I have become a way better artist and maybe person thanks to this fangame. I am very proud that I am able to present this to you and I hope you will have loads of fun playing it. Enjoy!

                    STORYLINE
                    Our hero is a teenager living in the calm Neta Village. Our protagonist isn’t the ordinary teenager though: His dad, a generous man admired by many, is one of the best Pokémon Trainers in the region. He has developed a strong bond with his Pokémon and made his way to the finals of the Pokémon League in the year 2017. He managed to win the tournament, not because of the raw power his Pokémon had, but because of their bond, stronger than diamond. He was The Champion for about a year. In 2018 he had to defend his title in the final of the Pokémon League. To everyone’s surprise, businessman Duncan made it to the final battle. Duncan was known to be a decent Pokémon trainer, but good enough to come this far? The region was excited to see our hero’s dad and Duncan go to the peak of Mount Vibal, Hawk’s Peak, a legendary peak in the Vibal Mountain Range where Pokémon battles have been held for over a decade. Many Trainers became a legend on this peak.


                    The Lunavi Region, a vast region with many different biomes.

                    This time, however, is different. Not in the way the battle went, it was very close. Duncan was holding its own against our hero’s dad. No, it was different in the way it ended…

                    The Lurna Region has changed. All you see is peace, but that is a mere shadow from the truth. Fear, crime, danger: It’s everywhere. Yet you do not see it. No one sees it.

                    Our hero emerges from the shadows of his or her father when he and Duncan disappear. Travelling through the whole Lunavi Region, our protagonist embarks on a journey. Bigger than he or she would have imagined.

                    On his adventure, our hero has to find out what in the world happened to his dad and his challenger. Defeat Pokémon Gyms, unravel mysteries and rescue your father. But watch out, as no one knows what awaits in the shadows…


                    MEDIA


                    These screenshots are from Pokémon Nova Luna v5 and may contain content not included in v4.

                    A few YouTube users played Nova Luna v4. Watch their Let's Play's (Three different languages!) in this official Nova Luna playlist:

                    Playlist

                    TEAM



                    P-Sign / Pharetra

                    P-Sign/Pharetra is the lead developer, graphics artist, mapper, composer, eventer and coder.

                    -No other active members. If you would like to help me out, send me a PM


                    PROGRESS

                    Pokémon Nova Luna is nearing v5. The game is currently being tested and will be released soon.

                    DOWNLOADS

                    These download links are for Pokémon Nova Luna v4.

                    MEGA Download link
                    Mediafire Download link

                    CREDITS

                    This game was made with help or resources from the following people. Please send me a PM if you're not on this list.

                    SCRIPTS
                    -------
                    Maruno
                    flameguru
                    Poccil
                    Carmaniac
                    Zinzags
                    Venom12
                    Smithor
                    Luka S.J.
                    F.L.

                    GRAPHICS
                    --------
                    Kyle-dove
                    Boomx-BiG
                    Ultimospriter
                    Xous54
                    Flaming Bravery
                    StarsOverCotesa
                    Clowcardruler
                    Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
                    Niknaks93
                    OceansLugiaSpirit
                    Veekun
                    Crusade-t-Hedgehog



                      #136    
                    Old July 13th, 2013 (6:45 AM).
                    casacaos casacaos is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Jun 2010
                      Location: Battle Zone
                      Age: 21
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 13
                      Hi I love your game but I would like to know how long will be the next version?
                      __________________

                        #137    
                      Old August 14th, 2013 (5:04 AM).
                      Pharetra's Avatar
                      Pharetra Pharetra is offline
                      zzzz
                         
                        Join Date: Jun 2011
                        Age: 21
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 455
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by casacaos View Post
                        Hi I love your game but I would like to know how long will be the next version?
                        Version 5 will feature 6 gyms, so you'll be able to play the game for approximately 12 hours ;)

                        Also, something new for you guys:
                          #138    
                        Old August 14th, 2013 (5:34 AM).
                        Rayquaza.'s Avatar
                        Rayquaza. Rayquaza. is offline
                        Lead Dev in Pokémon Chaos
                           
                          Join Date: Sep 2011
                          Location: United Kingdom
                          Age: 21
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Adamant
                          Posts: 690
                          Good going! Nice trailer.
                          __________________
                            #139    
                          Old August 14th, 2013 (3:33 PM).
                          jaylovesash's Avatar
                          jaylovesash jaylovesash is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2013
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 12
                            great trailer, looks very impressive cant wait until the projects complete
                              #140    
                            Old August 14th, 2013 (4:03 PM).
                            Radical Raptr's Avatar
                            Radical Raptr Radical Raptr is offline
                            #BAMFPokemonNerd
                               
                              Join Date: Mar 2011
                              Location: everywhere
                              Age: 23
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Sassy
                              Posts: 1,120
                              hope all the bugs are ironed out this time around, Can't wait to try it again
                              __________________

                              ~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

                                #141    
                              Old August 23rd, 2013 (11:46 AM).
                              Pharetra's Avatar
                              Pharetra Pharetra is offline
                              zzzz
                                 
                                Join Date: Jun 2011
                                Age: 21
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 455
                                Thanks for the positive comments!

                                It's finally here: The long awaited fifth release of my greatest project so far: Pokémon Nova Luna. Featuring graphics of high quality and a compelling story, Pokémon Nova Luna version 5 is one of the more popular Pokémon fangames of this moment.

                                Watch the trailer at: www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3kKwe…
                                Download it for free on Mediafire: www.mediafire.com/download/rrx…

                                New in this release is the Let's Play!-pack. This pack features a 1080p overlay for your Let's Play!-videos where you can show your current party and your name, a .psd file so you can adjust it t your needs and a video intro seen in the trailer of Nova Luna version 5. Upon request I can provide additional graphics, like pictures of maps, for your thumbnails. This pack will be released tomorrow. If you've made a video, feel free to leave a link and I'll add it to the official playlist.

                                Credits are included in the game itself. After defeating the 6th Gym Leader, the credits will roll. This does not mean that the game is finished though, it's just that this version ends at that point. If you want to, you can continue playing the game to catch some more Pokémon or possibly get a certain rare Pokémon you've missed before, but be warned, as this version is not final and grinding your Pokémon (e.g. training them to levels above the levels of the 6th Gym Leader's Pokémon) may result to future versions of the game being much easier. I'd recommend training other Pokémon instead to have a wider pool of viable Pokémon so you can rotate your party in future versions.

                                I'd like to thank you all for your support over the last two years and I hope you will be pleased with this version. Have fun!
                                  #142    
                                Old August 23rd, 2013 (12:20 PM).
                                Radical Raptr's Avatar
                                Radical Raptr Radical Raptr is offline
                                #BAMFPokemonNerd
                                   
                                  Join Date: Mar 2011
                                  Location: everywhere
                                  Age: 23
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Sassy
                                  Posts: 1,120
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by P-Sign View Post
                                  Thanks for the positive comments!

                                  It's finally here: The long awaited fifth release of my greatest project so far: Pokémon Nova Luna. Featuring graphics of high quality and a compelling story, Pokémon Nova Luna version 5 is one of the more popular Pokémon fangames of this moment.
                                  Finally! I've been waiting for this for a while! I'll definitely try it out later tonight!
                                  __________________

                                  ~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

                                    #143    
                                  Old August 25th, 2013 (5:11 AM).
                                  DarkDoom3000's Avatar
                                  DarkDoom3000 DarkDoom3000 is offline
                                  Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jul 2004
                                    Location: New Zealand
                                    Age: 26
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Calm
                                    Posts: 1,694
                                    cool trailer, gon be trying it on my free time (the little i have of it)

                                    one small thing though, can you change the font colour to black on your OP, the font colour is defaulted to the theme colour, and if you have a dark theme with lightly coloured font, it makes the OP hard to read without highlighting.

                                    good luck with your progress
                                    __________________
                                    Version 0.753 is out
                                    Thread | Website | Blog
                                      #144    
                                    Old September 8th, 2013 (2:51 PM).
                                    PokeBossHD PokeBossHD is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Mar 2013
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 12
                                      Love the game ! Quick question how can I evolve Machoke ? Mine is level 31 at the moment.
                                        #145    
                                      Old September 8th, 2013 (3:10 PM).
                                      xseed's Avatar
                                      xseed xseed is offline
                                      Reality? Or a dream?
                                         
                                        Join Date: Aug 2013
                                        Location: Miississippi
                                        Age: 23
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Jolly
                                        Posts: 446
                                        I would really love to try this game but.....

                                        the .exe file in the rar file is corrupted I have tugzip but I dunno how to fix corrupeted files with it.
                                        __________________
                                        Looking toward a brighter future
                                          #146    
                                        Old September 10th, 2013 (11:40 AM). Edited September 10th, 2013 by pokemonlover111.
                                        pokemonlover111's Avatar
                                        pokemonlover111 pokemonlover111 is offline
                                        Lostelle
                                           
                                          Join Date: Feb 2012
                                          Location: Germany
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Lax
                                          Posts: 27
                                          prntscr(dot)com/1qiquz

                                          I can't enter these areas. Is this normal?

                                          EDIT - Nevermind, I went and beat Flarock first.
                                          __________________


                                            #147    
                                          Old September 10th, 2013 (4:22 PM).
                                          xseed's Avatar
                                          xseed xseed is offline
                                          Reality? Or a dream?
                                             
                                            Join Date: Aug 2013
                                            Location: Miississippi
                                            Age: 23
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Jolly
                                            Posts: 446
                                            okay so I finally managed to extract the archive but when I opened up the .exe and started the setup It wouldnt let me cuz all the music files are corrupt mabye I need to redownload the demo than...
                                            __________________
                                            Looking toward a brighter future
                                              #148    
                                            Old September 11th, 2013 (3:28 PM).
                                            pokemansdabes's Avatar
                                            pokemansdabes pokemansdabes is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Aug 2013
                                              Gender: Female
                                              Posts: 3
                                              Where do you want to hear about bugs in version 5? If it's all right, I've posted it below.

                                              Spoiler:
                                              My level 23 Pidgeotto learned Twister a level or two ago and I haven't been able to use it. Everytime I try to in battle, it just says Pidgeotto used Twister and then cuts to the next pokemon's move or the battle menu.
                                                #149    
                                              Old September 11th, 2013 (4:24 PM).
                                              pokemonlover111's Avatar
                                              pokemonlover111 pokemonlover111 is offline
                                              Lostelle
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Feb 2012
                                                Location: Germany
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Lax
                                                Posts: 27
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by pokemansdabes View Post
                                                Where do you want to hear about bugs in version 5? If it's all right, I've posted it below.

                                                Spoiler:
                                                My level 23 Pidgeotto learned Twister a level or two ago and I haven't been able to use it. Everytime I try to in battle, it just says Pidgeotto used Twister and then cuts to the next pokemon's move or the battle menu.
                                                Noticed that as well, I thought it was noted though I was soon to bring it up.
                                                Aside from that, I've beaten the game so far as I could, and I gotta say, this is possibly one of the best RPG games I've ever played.
                                                __________________


                                                  #150    
                                                Old September 11th, 2013 (11:18 PM).
                                                Pharetra's Avatar
                                                Pharetra Pharetra is offline
                                                zzzz
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Jun 2011
                                                  Age: 21
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Posts: 455
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by PokeBossHD View Post
                                                  Love the game ! Quick question how can I evolve Machoke ? Mine is level 31 at the moment.
                                                  Machoke will evolve by leveling up near the Link Stone, but this hasn't been implemented yet. I promise you will be able to evolve Machoke in the next release ;)

                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by xseed View Post
                                                  I would really love to try this game but.....

                                                  the .exe file in the rar file is corrupted :( I have tugzip but I dunno how to fix corrupeted files with it.
                                                  Can you try redownloading the archive?

                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by pokemonlover111 View Post
                                                  prntscr(dot)com/1qiquz

                                                  I can't enter these areas. Is this normal?

                                                  EDIT - Nevermind, I went and beat Flarock first.
                                                  These areas will be featured in the next version. I thought I blocked them off lol

                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by pokemansdabes View Post
                                                  Where do you want to hear about bugs in version 5? If it's all right, I've posted it below.

                                                  Spoiler:
                                                  My level 23 Pidgeotto learned Twister a level or two ago and I haven't been able to use it. Everytime I try to in battle, it just says Pidgeotto used Twister and then cuts to the next pokemon's move or the battle menu.
                                                  That was a bug in Pokémon Essentials 12.1. It was fixed in 12.2, so Twister will work in the next version!

                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by pokemonlover111 View Post
                                                  Noticed that as well, I thought it was noted though I was soon to bring it up.
                                                  Aside from that, I've beaten the game so far as I could, and I gotta say, this is possibly one of the best RPG games I've ever played.
                                                  Thank you very much :)
                                                  Closed Thread

                                                  Quick Reply

                                                  Join the conversation!

                                                  Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                  Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                  Sponsored Links
                                                  Thread Tools

                                                  Posting Rules
                                                  You may not post new threads
                                                  You may not post replies
                                                  You may not post attachments
                                                  You may not edit your posts

                                                  BB code is On
                                                  Smilies are On
                                                  [IMG] code is On
                                                  HTML code is Off

                                                  Forum Jump


                                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 3:42 AM.