• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

new challenger approaching!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 14, 2013
Hi everybody, i'm Pereface and i'm frensh.
i've got 19 years old and i love pokemon games.
I like video games, cumputing and talk with everybody =D.
And I don't know how I can finish my introduction xD.

Gfx

╰☆╮You're Perfect ❤
Years
If you're 19, I'm going to take a guess that you don't know English very well. Something that I did when I was younger and on forums is that I would originally write my longer posts in Microsoft Word and have Auto-correct try and fix it for me. It was a great way for me to catch on things quickly. Anyways, tell us more about your personal life. Where do you live? Are you in college? Do you have a job? How long have you played Pokemon? And are you excited for X & Y? Those are a lot of things people add to their introductions.

Anyways, welcome to PC, Pereface! We are a really active and strong community, so you
picked a good one. If you would like any help, you can ask anyone, but your best bet would be people with the Blue names. Especially Cirno! He's our best introductory staff and will make you feel welcome (:.

Years
Hello Pereface, welcome!

And wow you're French? That's cool, because I've seen a fair share of them around. In fact, PC is a very diverse community and don't worry if you're not good with English at first, you'll learn a lot just by being part of our community. Is there a reason as to why you joined? PC is very diverse with sections so I'm sure there's something that's got you covered. And everyone here is really friendly too!

Well, I do hope you settle in well and if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask any staff members like our proud Welcome Lounge mod Cirno. She'd be happy to help you with any questions you have, although there are some helpful members outside of staff too. I'm always happy to meet new people, so feel free to pop by my profile and leave a visitor message anytime. I do hope you have fun here at PC!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
I'm taking French in uni right now. Tough but fun! I do think the best way to learn a language is through immersion though, so I'd probably learn much faster if I could actually stay in France for a while. :( It's such a beautiful language. Welcome to PokeCommunity!

I'm very big on Pokemon games myself, though I also adore the anime and merchandise. The manga's quite great too but.. well, everything Pokemon is great! It's hard to stick to just one thing nowadays because of how amazing the franchise is in general. What Pokemon games are your favorite? How long've you been playing them? Feel free to answer any of the questions asked to you so far by our amazing members if you have time; it's a great way to get to know everyone and add more to your intro. I'm not the best at writing introductions myself but we're always here to help push you forward.

Cheers, Pere! I sincerely hope you've been enjoying PC so far. <3 Let the staff know if you're not sure how to get around the forum and you're free to chat with us anytime.

Back