Meet & Greet New forum users, start here! Introduce yourself to the community, welcome your fellow members, and discover all of the cool things you can do around PokéCommunity.

Old September 13th, 2013 (11:24 PM).
Harmony of Storms

Nature: Docile
    Hello everyone. My nickname is Feroniamon and I`m a German Pokémon fan for more than ten years. Sorry if I can`t speak English very well.

I played some of the Pokémon Hacks and Fangames of this forum und i liked it very much. I play the main games, Mystery Dungeon und Ranger, too and I`m excited for the sixth generation X/Y. But my favourite generation is the third one with the Hoenn region.

I hope I will have a good time in Pokecommunity.

Relevant Advertising!

Old September 13th, 2013 (11:40 PM).
    Original User Title

Nature: Relaxed
      Hello Feroniamon! Welcome to PokéCommunity! Your english is good, by the way. I like the Hoenn region a lot also. The third generation games were all very good. The Mystery Dungeon series are very good games also. Which mystery dungeons do you have? I am also exited for the sixth generation of Pokémon! Which game are you going to get X or Y? Welcome to the forums and have a great time! :)
      Old September 14th, 2013 (12:01 AM).

Hello there, welcome to PokeCommunity. It is really long since I meet a German Pokemon fan..

Old September 14th, 2013 (6:57 AM).
        • Administrator
        • Silver Tier

Nature: Bashful
        You are so lucky. I would love to learn German and go to Germany one of these days. Have some family living there so going for vacation shouldn't be very hard! PC is a pretty diverse community so there are many different people here.. you'll definitely find a lot of other Germans plus people from all over the world in general. Fun, fun! Welcome to the community and all that jazz. (°∀°)b

Ooh, Hoenn is my absolute favorite region as well, so we have something in common already. :) Sapphire was the game I spent hundreds of hours on and I would always play with my best friend in real life; it was so much fun. I remember catching a lot of Spindas to see many different patterns among other things. It's cool to have more spinoff game fans too, I never played Ranger but Mystery Dungeon is awesome. Did you play Conquest? If you did, what did you think of that one? I really hope they remake it on the 3DS ahh.

Hope you've been having a great time here so far, Feroniamon. If you're looking for a friend you're more than welcome to send me a friend request. See you around!

. pair family twin mal lv llsif .
        Old September 14th, 2013 (10:02 AM).
        NOCH EIN BIER, BITTE!

Nature: Serious
          Moin! Herzlich Willkommen! :D
          Schön jemand von Deutschland hier zu sehen, mein Deutsch ist nicht perfekt, aber gut genug

Wünsch dir viel Spaß in PC! Solltest du fragen haben, kannst jeder zeit die Mods schreiben

Until then! Hope to you see you on the forums.

Sponsored Links