Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

TrollandToad.com
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #101    
Old September 13th, 2013 (8:36 PM).
Aquacorde's Avatar
Aquacorde Aquacorde is offline
CONSORTIAAAAA
     
    Join Date: Jul 2004
    Location: Ankh-Morpork
    Age: 24
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Adamant
    Posts: 10,293
    I saw Pancham and immediately thought "yeah that's an Ash 'mon" so yeah. I actually want Dedenne to belong to Bonnie though. Like more in a pet capacity than a battle capacity, you know? (side note: WOW IT'S RLLY TINY WOW HOW CUTE) The thing about Pancham is that it's cute, but it just feel as if it should be more powerful. Like any Pancham will always striving toward being a Pangoro. If Pancham appears in a major character's party, it will evolve. There is no question there.
    __________________


    queen consortia

    my art

    roleplay theatre

    past of the past

    Relevant Advertising!

      #102    
    Old September 13th, 2013 (11:50 PM).
    Famon's Avatar
    Famon Famon is offline
       
      Join Date: Jul 2011
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 2,568
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by EternallyAnna View Post
      I saw Pancham and immediately thought "yeah that's an Ash 'mon" so yeah. I actually want Dedenne to belong to Bonnie though. Like more in a pet capacity than a battle capacity, you know? (side note: WOW IT'S RLLY TINY WOW HOW CUTE) The thing about Pancham is that it's cute, but it just feel as if it should be more powerful. Like any Pancham will always striving toward being a Pangoro. If Pancham appears in a major character's party, it will evolve. There is no question there.
      Problem is , If Ash catch's Pancham then it will be nothing more then another annoying Stupid Oshawott for Marketing purpose !!!
      And I Seriously don't another Oshawott on Ash's team !!!
      __________________
      The True Beauty of Anime

        #103    
      Old September 14th, 2013 (6:14 AM).
      Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
      Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
      Memento Mori
      • Gold Tier
       
      Join Date: Jul 2008
      Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
      Age: 25
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Calm
      Posts: 14,497
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Famon View Post
      Problem is , If Ash catch's Pancham then it will be nothing more then another annoying Stupid Oshawott for Marketing purpose !!!
      And I Seriously don't another Oshawott on Ash's team !!!
      And... why do you think Pokemon anime exist?
      __________________
      ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

      Anime List | PSN Trophy List
        #104    
      Old September 14th, 2013 (7:27 AM).
      Aquacorde's Avatar
      Aquacorde Aquacorde is offline
      CONSORTIAAAAA
         
        Join Date: Jul 2004
        Location: Ankh-Morpork
        Age: 24
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Adamant
        Posts: 10,293
        lmao

        But no, Pancham would not end up as Oshawott. What was I just saying? Pancham is a Pokémon that must evolve. It's not really cute enough for marketing- nobody just wants Pancham, everybody wants Pancham so it can become Pangoro. Pangoro is the marketable Pokémon, so Pancham will evolve.
        __________________


        queen consortia

        my art

        roleplay theatre

        past of the past
          #105    
        Old September 14th, 2013 (4:18 PM).
        IcyIce's Avatar
        IcyIce IcyIce is offline
        Fictional Writer.
           
          Join Date: May 2010
          Location: Tennessee
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Quiet
          Posts: 4,552
          So it looks like Bonnie and Clemont is most likely only at the moment. It says that Serena and Viola was showcased with them. So it doesn't mean 100% that they are joining him. According to Serebi and Pokemon Smash. I can't watch the video because Pokejungle is being blocked for some reason atm. And my computer doesn't pick up the Smash site very well.

          They do a turn around and the team be a total of five people. Which I think is a bit too many, but if Cleamont and Bonnie are both younger than Ash (Ash and Clemont looks about the same height) they could count as 1 person.
            #106    
          Old September 14th, 2013 (4:45 PM).
          Sir Codin's Avatar
          Sir Codin Sir Codin is offline
          Welcome to the Federation Starship: USS Buttcrack
          • Crystal Tier
           
          Join Date: May 2012
          Location: California Republic
          Age: 26
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Quirky
          Posts: 3,755
          I'm kind of hoping Serena joins Ash. Cleamont looks like an insufferable know-it-all, like Max, and Bonnie just seems...there, but it's looking like it'll be for no reason other than "oh, hey, a sibling.: Kind of like, again, Max.
          __________________
            #107    
          Old September 14th, 2013 (4:58 PM).
          Ash's Avatar
          Ash Ash is offline
          cataclysm
          • Crystal Tier
           
          Join Date: Jul 2008
          Nature: Gentle
          Posts: 10,902
          Pancham is not the type of Pokemon that will become like Oshawott. For one it's not even described as such in its description that we know of and overall it just really doesn't even look like one. I'd say it would be more of a mix between say... Treecko and Krookodile if Ash got one. And since both of those Pokemon evolved the idea of Pancham evolving works as well.

          I've heard it both ways that Serena will be showcased (along with Viola) and that Clemont and Bonnie will be joining Ash and that Clemon, Bonnie, and Serena will be joining Ash. Not sure if it's a translation thing but at least for certain it definitely looks like it'll be Clemont and Bonnie joining Ash with possibly Serena joining as well. If she doesn't join then it'll be the first that one of the trio will be younger than Ash. That said Ash might just get a sort of 'mentor' role which would be really cool and possibly better than his mentor role with Max if Bonnie actually gets a Pokemon from the beginning and battles and so forth.

          Regardless XY is definitely going to be interesting. Then there's Team Rocket going back to their old role. Guess trying to make Team Rocket darker didn't quite work out for them. To be honest it would have been better if they just did it with Plasma instead of trying it with Rocket. Maybe they'll do something with Flare (though kind of unlikely I suppose. Still, someone can dream).
          __________________
          welcome! may i take your order today?

            #108    
          Old September 14th, 2013 (5:04 PM).
          IcyIce's Avatar
          IcyIce IcyIce is offline
          Fictional Writer.
             
            Join Date: May 2010
            Location: Tennessee
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Quiet
            Posts: 4,552
            I just really hope Team Rocket doesn't show up in every freaking episode. I know they are main characters, but they really do not need to be in every episode. I really liked the BW Team Rocket before the Poke League, where they only showed up in little portions. Maybe they will try to get Team Flare to join Team Rocket? I also think we will be seeing another man made legendary like Mewtwo and Genesect.
              #109    
            Old September 14th, 2013 (6:55 PM).
            Pinkie-Dawn's Avatar
            Pinkie-Dawn Pinkie-Dawn is offline
            Vampire Waifu
               
              Join Date: Dec 2012
              Location: California
              Age: 25
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Quirky
              Posts: 9,386
              Here's the new anime trailer featuring Clemont and Bonnie:



              I wonder when will Serena be shown in action.
              __________________
                #110    
              Old September 14th, 2013 (7:00 PM).
              Aquacorde's Avatar
              Aquacorde Aquacorde is offline
              CONSORTIAAAAA
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2004
                Location: Ankh-Morpork
                Age: 24
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Adamant
                Posts: 10,293
                higher-quality version:


                sorry i can deal with crap video quality but if the sound is bad i can't deal

                BUT LOOK AT THAT WOW M!BLAZIKEN IMPORTANT AND DRAMATIC AND PROBABLY THREATENING AND M!GARCHOMP OBVS RAMPAGING AS IF SOMEONE'S TRYING TO CONTROL IT AND ASH LOOKIN GREAT AND CLEMONT LOOKIN GREAT AND BONNIE WHAT A CUTIE OH
                __________________


                queen consortia

                my art

                roleplay theatre

                past of the past
                  #111    
                Old September 14th, 2013 (7:14 PM).
                Wobbu's Avatar
                Wobbu Wobbu is offline
                Drag a needle on the good today
                   
                  Join Date: Mar 2012
                  Location: Stardew Valley
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Relaxed
                  Posts: 2,797
                  I'm glad that Clemont won't be wearing his weird backpack thing. The brother-sister tag-along brings me back to the Advance days :3 Although I'm hoping for another person to join, preferably older than Ash.

                  A Blaziken seems fitting for Team Flare, so I'm thinking that Xerosic will be its owner. Seems strange for a Blaziken to be significant and I doubt that it's Harrison's...
                  __________________

                  My Favorite Song
                    #112    
                  Old September 14th, 2013 (7:26 PM).
                  Aquacorde's Avatar
                  Aquacorde Aquacorde is offline
                  CONSORTIAAAAA
                     
                    Join Date: Jul 2004
                    Location: Ankh-Morpork
                    Age: 24
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Adamant
                    Posts: 10,293
                    Legit. And it's def not May's because a) she ain't coming back esp this early and b) hers wouldn't be threatening like that.

                    As for an older person in the group... still holding out for Alexa. Because I mean... Brock's done. Cilan's being sent to Johto, the land from which no main character returns. And I don't see any older important characters who could be a companion...
                    __________________


                    queen consortia

                    my art

                    roleplay theatre

                    past of the past
                      #113    
                    Old September 14th, 2013 (11:32 PM).
                    ilias_'s Avatar
                    ilias_ ilias_ is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Apr 2013
                      Location: Greece
                      Age: 22
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Calm
                      Posts: 547
                      I am excited about the new series. I am very curious to see how Ash will be , since he will be the older of his team, hope it works out!!

                      Do you think Mega Evolutions will remain permanent in the anime? Maybe it was just for the trailer and Mega Blaziken's trainer was around here... I am glad Clemont is not wearing those "hands" all the time.

                      I think Bonnie is too young to be a Pokemon trainer. Or she is just short. lol
                      __________________
                      3DS Friend Code: 2595 0605 8229

                      Pokémon X
                      Friend Safari:
                      Type: Fire.
                      Pokémon: Slugma, Magmar & Braixen.
                        #114    
                      Old September 15th, 2013 (3:48 AM).
                      pokerex's Avatar
                      pokerex pokerex is offline
                      I'm awesome
                         
                        Join Date: Apr 2013
                        Location: Gouda, Netherlands
                        Age: 22
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Calm
                        Posts: 119
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by EternallyAnna View Post
                        higher-quality version:


                        sorry i can deal with crap video quality but if the sound is bad i can't deal

                        BUT LOOK AT THAT WOW M!BLAZIKEN IMPORTANT AND DRAMATIC AND PROBABLY THREATENING AND M!GARCHOMP OBVS RAMPAGING AS IF SOMEONE'S TRYING TO CONTROL IT AND ASH LOOKIN GREAT AND CLEMONT LOOKIN GREAT AND BONNIE WHAT A CUTIE OH
                        That was normal garchomp. maybe the ring around his neck was an attempt to make it mega evolve, but it failed and it just made garchomp rampage. And maby that mega Blaziken belongs to a good guy who knows how to properly mega evolve his pokemon, and he is trying to stop the people who are responsible for the rampaging pokemon(probably team flare).
                          #115    
                        Old September 15th, 2013 (10:58 AM).
                        Aquacorde's Avatar
                        Aquacorde Aquacorde is offline
                        CONSORTIAAAAA
                           
                          Join Date: Jul 2004
                          Location: Ankh-Morpork
                          Age: 24
                          Gender: Female
                          Nature: Adamant
                          Posts: 10,293
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by ilias_ View Post
                          Do you think Mega Evolutions will remain permanent in the anime? Maybe it was just for the trailer and Mega Blaziken's trainer was around here... I am glad Clemont is not wearing those "hands" all the time.

                          I think Bonnie is too young to be a Pokemon trainer. Or she is just short. lol
                          I hope Megas won't be permanent... maybe a bit longer lasting, and able to be used outside of battle, but not permanent.

                          Bonnie may not be a trainer, but I hope she at least has a Pokémon. Just as a pet or something idk.

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by pokerex View Post
                          That was normal garchomp. maybe the ring around his neck was an attempt to make it mega evolve, but it failed and it just made garchomp rampage. And maby that mega Blaziken belongs to a good guy who knows how to properly mega evolve his pokemon, and he is trying to stop the people who are responsible for the rampaging pokemon(probably team flare).
                          lmao typos whoops
                          The ring probably was the mind-control device tho. I don't think the M!Blaziken belongs to one of the good guys- the way it's presented implies it's an antagonist. And it doesn't look like it's involved with the scene of Garchomp.
                          __________________


                          queen consortia

                          my art

                          roleplay theatre

                          past of the past
                            #116    
                          Old September 15th, 2013 (2:40 PM).
                          IcyIce's Avatar
                          IcyIce IcyIce is offline
                          Fictional Writer.
                             
                            Join Date: May 2010
                            Location: Tennessee
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Quiet
                            Posts: 4,552
                            Serebi suggest that Blaziken is raging through town with Garchomp, but all Blaziken does is look at Ash and jump over him and continues on its way. And lol you are rigth about Johto, why does everyone that leaves Ash, always end up going to Johto.

                            It is true that Blaziken might be with the bad guys, but it didn't seem like it meant any harm like Garchomp. I think who ever Blaziken belongs to though is probably going to come in the show a lot. I am still wondering about Lucario though. It seems like they were making it look like a main pokemon in the anime like the Blaziken. I really hope it is Ash's, but I ain't going to get my hopes up.
                              #117    
                            Old September 15th, 2013 (2:51 PM).
                            Aquacorde's Avatar
                            Aquacorde Aquacorde is offline
                            CONSORTIAAAAA
                               
                              Join Date: Jul 2004
                              Location: Ankh-Morpork
                              Age: 24
                              Gender: Female
                              Nature: Adamant
                              Posts: 10,293
                              Yeah I don't think Garchomp is meaning to do harm? Like I said it looks like it's being controlled or rampaging due to pain. If Ash ends up with a Lucario then that may bring back an Aura plotline... idk. Lucario have been fairly predominant in the anime, esp for a 'mon the main cast hasn't actually owned. I feel like it's weird to feature it again.
                              __________________


                              queen consortia

                              my art

                              roleplay theatre

                              past of the past
                                #118    
                              Old September 15th, 2013 (3:03 PM).
                              ilias_'s Avatar
                              ilias_ ilias_ is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Apr 2013
                                Location: Greece
                                Age: 22
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Calm
                                Posts: 547
                                I don't think Ash will get a Lucario. Maybe Lucario's trainer and Blaziken's trainer are rivals. If Ash wants to try Mega Evolution then I think he will use Charizard or a new Pokemon from the Kalos Region (if there are any that will get a Mega Evo from Kalos).
                                __________________
                                3DS Friend Code: 2595 0605 8229

                                Pokémon X
                                Friend Safari:
                                Type: Fire.
                                Pokémon: Slugma, Magmar & Braixen.
                                  #119    
                                Old September 15th, 2013 (3:08 PM).
                                Aquacorde's Avatar
                                Aquacorde Aquacorde is offline
                                CONSORTIAAAAA
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jul 2004
                                  Location: Ankh-Morpork
                                  Age: 24
                                  Gender: Female
                                  Nature: Adamant
                                  Posts: 10,293
                                  Yeah I'm sure he'll be using Charizard for Mega; why bring him back if not?

                                  I have a feeling Blaziken is linked to Team Flare, but Lucario is mysterious. They have always been a "good" Pokémon, so if anything it and its trainer might be fighting against Flare? idk
                                  __________________


                                  queen consortia

                                  my art

                                  roleplay theatre

                                  past of the past
                                    #120    
                                  Old September 15th, 2013 (3:16 PM).
                                  ilias_'s Avatar
                                  ilias_ ilias_ is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Apr 2013
                                    Location: Greece
                                    Age: 22
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Calm
                                    Posts: 547
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by EternallyAnna View Post
                                    Yeah I'm sure he'll be using Charizard for Mega; why bring him back if not?

                                    I have a feeling Blaziken is linked to Team Flare, but Lucario is mysterious. They have always been a "good" Pokémon, so if anything it and its trainer might be fighting against Flare? idk
                                    I would really like Ash to start his adventure with Pikachu and Charizard! I hope he won't left Charizard back

                                    Nice theory! Maybe Lucario's trainer is trying to stop Team Flare as you said
                                    __________________
                                    3DS Friend Code: 2595 0605 8229

                                    Pokémon X
                                    Friend Safari:
                                    Type: Fire.
                                    Pokémon: Slugma, Magmar & Braixen.
                                      #121    
                                    Old September 15th, 2013 (3:28 PM).
                                    Aquacorde's Avatar
                                    Aquacorde Aquacorde is offline
                                    CONSORTIAAAAA
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jul 2004
                                      Location: Ankh-Morpork
                                      Age: 24
                                      Gender: Female
                                      Nature: Adamant
                                      Posts: 10,293
                                      Me too. Like at this point... if they brought Charizard back for Megas- which is probable since he didn't do much in Episode N or Decolore- then there's no point in sending him back to the valley in between. Ash should just take him on to Kalos, because otherwise they'll just have to deal with sending him back and then bringing him over again once Ash gets closer to Korrina and there's no point to that hassle.
                                      __________________


                                      queen consortia

                                      my art

                                      roleplay theatre

                                      past of the past
                                        #122    
                                      Old September 15th, 2013 (6:58 PM).
                                      franko94's Avatar
                                      franko94 franko94 is offline
                                      Master Trainer
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jan 2010
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Adamant
                                        Posts: 35
                                        Here is what I feel will be going on with Ash and Co's party.

                                        Ash will have Pikachu (obviously), Charizard (for mega), Froakie OR Fennekin (Fully evolved, not mega), Talonflame, and Vivillon. If Bonnie is there, I could see her getting Chespin and not evolving it.
                                        __________________
                                        My name is Adam Taylor, I am a writer of various fiction works. If you wish to check out my newest book here it is:

                                        Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/The-Legend-Arkana-Great-ebook/dp/B00DAIDXDA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1371362957&sr=8-1&keywords=B00DAIDXDA

                                        iOS devices can access via apps for either Kindle or Nook

                                        Also, for those of you who like more realistic fiction, on November 28th, my second work Family is Forever comes out.
                                          #123    
                                        Old September 15th, 2013 (10:16 PM).
                                        Famon's Avatar
                                        Famon Famon is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jul 2011
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 2,568
                                          I guess , Garchamp is being used for an experiment by Team Flare !
                                          And the Mysterious Trainer with Mega-Blaziken trying to stop them .
                                          After all ,Mega-Blaziken is complete in control unlike Garchamp.
                                          __________________
                                          The True Beauty of Anime

                                            #124    
                                          Old September 16th, 2013 (12:56 AM).
                                          Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                                          Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                                          Memento Mori
                                          • Gold Tier
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jul 2008
                                          Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                                          Age: 25
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Calm
                                          Posts: 14,497
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by EternallyAnna View Post
                                          being sent to Johto, the land from which no main character returns.
                                          This made my day xD

                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by EternallyAnna View Post
                                          Yeah I don't think Garchomp is meaning to do harm? Like I said it looks like it's being controlled or rampaging due to pain. If Ash ends up with a Lucario then that may bring back an Aura plotline... idk. Lucario have been fairly predominant in the anime, esp for a 'mon the main cast hasn't actually owned. I feel like it's weird to feature it again.
                                          Aura plotline would be interesting... they would have plot without even trying but... I think Aura plot started and ended with movie =) (Even though they wanted to revive it with Ranger Riolu episodes)

                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by EternallyAnna View Post
                                          Me too. Like at this point... if they brought Charizard back for Megas- which is probable since he didn't do much in Episode N or Decolore- then there's no point in sending him back to the valley in between. Ash should just take him on to Kalos, because otherwise they'll just have to deal with sending him back and then bringing him over again once Ash gets closer to Korrina and there's no point to that hassle.
                                          While I also do believe Charizard was brought back precisely because of that I don't think he will traver with Satoshi right from the start...
                                          1) Satoshi would be OP for the first Gym Battle
                                          2) He was saving Pikachu by falling from the tower (I know he wouldn't prefer using Charizard to jumping but if he had him it would probably happen)
                                          __________________
                                          ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                                          Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                                            #125    
                                          Old September 16th, 2013 (1:00 AM). Edited September 16th, 2013 by Famon.
                                          Famon's Avatar
                                          Famon Famon is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jul 2011
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 2,568
                                            Nobody post this yet-
                                            Spoiler:

                                            So Ash & Serena knew each other !
                                            I like to see Ash talk about a promise he made to a Childhood friend a long time of ago at the final episode of Best Wishs (Worst Wishs) ! The episode will have a Short 2 secant flashback of an Unknown who will later reveal to be Serena .

                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by franko94 View Post
                                            Here is what I feel will be going on with Ash and Co's party.

                                            Ash will have Pikachu (obviously), Charizard (for mega), Froakie OR Fennekin (Fully evolved, not mega), Talonflame, and Vivillon. If Bonnie is there, I could see her getting Chespin and not evolving it.
                                            If Ash bring back Charizard for Megevolution then It gave less reason for Ash to catch a Talonflame !
                                            From Marketing point of View , I believe Pyroar is much better choice because Kids obviously like to Ash riding on a his huge Pyroar and also giving Bonnic Or any other children a ride .
                                            __________________
                                            The True Beauty of Anime

                                            Closed Thread

                                            Quick Reply

                                            Join the conversation!

                                            Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                            Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                            Sponsored Links
                                            Thread Tools

                                            Posting Rules
                                            You may not post new threads
                                            You may not post replies
                                            You may not post attachments
                                            You may not edit your posts

                                            BB code is On
                                            Smilies are On
                                            [IMG] code is On
                                            HTML code is Off

                                            Forum Jump


                                            All times are GMT -8. The time now is 8:51 AM.