• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
OK, guys, I posted. Relatively short one, this time :)

I honestly don't know how this is going to turn out. As a watcher, I can't help but root for both parties. Of course I want Turnip, Robin and Phoenix to beat the baddie and save the day, but on the other hand, how could the RP continue without Nirvana and his sinister shenanigans?

There will have to be a compromise, methinks. Any ideas, guys?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
OK, guys, I posted. Relatively short one, this time :)

I honestly don't know how this is going to turn out. As a watcher, I can't help but root for both parties. Of course I want Turnip, Robin and Phoenix to beat the baddie and save the day, but on the other hand, how could the RP continue without Nirvana and his sinister shenanigans?

There will have to be a compromise, methinks. Any ideas, guys?
Don't forget Kagome; she's there, too!

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
TURNIP - Perhaps Phoenix can actually initiate her "reasoning" plan after Nightmare surrenders... Though it would be far less of a benefit to Nightmare, and more of making him pay ransom for his own safety, in the form of box loot.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
The second floor has been posted guys! I recommend reading the whole thing to prevent questions that are already answered in the OOC Thread.

I will try to add new quests to the bulletin tomorrow.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
TURNIP - Perhaps Phoenix can actually initiate her "reasoning" plan after Nightmare surrenders... Though it would be far less of a benefit to Nightmare, and more of making him pay ransom for his own safety, in the form of box loot.

Hmm, maybe. Though Turnip would probably vote to kill the guy. Also, it's a little bit more complicated considering that the box loot is no longer box loot, and is now just regular loot in the form of the Coat of Midnight. Actually, Colony was really cunning with making Nirvana take the coat. It suits him, I sort of don't want to take it from him :p Still, the coat rightfully belongs to Kagome - and there's also all of Saito's stuff. Would Phoenix want to get some of his stuff off of Nightmare as well? I know I would.

The second floor has been posted guys! I recommend reading the whole thing to prevent questions that are already answered in the OOC Thread.
YAAY, second floor!

Ugh, I can't stand public bathrooms. Barely anyone seems to flush, and some people have awful aim. Wait a minute - people don't seriously need to go to the loo in SAO? We're getting into MAXIMUM OVER-SIMS with that. Unless it's just a psychological thing, or you were just referring to public baths, which would be optional. Eh, I don't know, maybe its a similar thing to eating. I sure hope it isn't, though - Turnip hasn't been for a couple of days, at least.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Yeah but with bathrooms I was more thinking about baths and such xD relaxing and that kinda stuff you know?

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Yeah but with bathrooms I was more thinking about baths and such xD relaxing and that kinda stuff you know?

Ah, yup, public baths. Like the Romans had. Gotcha. When you think about it, it's kind of creepy considering some of the things that Kayaba put in the game... especially considering the amount of kids that managed to play it. I have no idea what kind of age rating SAO would have, but... yeesh.

I think someone posted earlier in this thread that there was no need to poop or wee in SAO.

Yeah, someone probably has. It's no surprise that I would have missed it - anything completely disinteresting or that doesn't apply to me at all, on the other hand, you can be sure I'm thoroughly articulate with it. Such is sod's law, or something. Sod's law is fairly broad, I think.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Public bathrooms...I had my first kiss in a public bathroom....

Just kidding. Don't take that seriously. I haven't had my first kiss yet xD

I can imagine it now..."OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....She'll be comin' 'round the mountain when she comes! Oh she'll be comin' 'round the mountain when she comes! She'll be comin' 'round the mountain, she'll be comin' 'round the mountain when she comes!

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Ah, yup, public baths. Like the Romans had. Gotcha. When you think about it, it's kind of creepy considering some of the things that Kayaba put in the game... especially considering the amount of kids that managed to play it. I have no idea what kind of age rating SAO would have, but... yeesh.

From the wiki: "The SAO system generally censors mature or unhealthy content (smoking, sexual intercourse, etc.), but it is even possible for players to disable the censor if «Ethics Code Off» is selected on the options menu."

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
More on that, sexual intercourse is possible, as Asuna points out to Kirito. The scene where the Ethics Code and the aforementioned fact is in the anime (the part where Asuna invites Kirito home), but they left out those two things specifically, probably because of time restraints.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Remember that there was "an extra chapter" in the light novel called 16.5

This should be some prove that it is possible.

Also… with public bathrooms I mean that there are just a few baths in the inn's which you got to share. If someone is bathing then the next person has to wait. That kind of bath's…? Turnip roman bath idea sounds interesting though but there is already a hot spring on the floor. I just thought that these bathrooms would be a nice extra

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Remember that there was "an extra chapter" in the light novel called 16.5

This should be some prove that it is possible.
Nonono, that's chapter 16.5 of the manga, which is by a different person and hasn't been approved by the author (part of the reason it can't be found in the tankoban/official chapter releases). That chapter isn't canon.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Nonono, that's chapter 16.5 of the manga, which is by a different person and hasn't been approved by the author (part of the reason it can't be found in the tankoban/official chapter releases). That chapter isn't canon.

Oh.

Well… it's a bit awkward for a GM to give false information, my apologies.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Public bathrooms...I had my first kiss in a public bathroom....
Was it cheap, or did you really have to empty your wallet?

More on that, sexual intercourse is possible, as Asuna points out to Kirito. The scene where the Ethics Code and the aforementioned fact is in the anime (the part where Asuna invites Kirito home), but they left out those two things specifically, probably because of time restraints.
>"Time Restrains"

Or maybe they knew that SAO was already a huge hit and didn't need so much sexual content to get viewers.

WHY, ALFHEIM ONLINE, WHY!? IT WAS ALREADY GOOD, WHY DID YOU DO THAT *sob*

... I want those translated novels to come out already, I want to see SAO redeemed. TT-TT

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
>"Time Restrains"

Or maybe they knew that SAO was already a huge hit and didn't need so much sexual content to get viewers.

Episode 21 in the anime kindof disgusted me in this manner because of it.

WHY, ALFHEIM ONLINE, WHY!? IT WAS ALREADY GOOD, WHY DID YOU DO THAT *sob*

... I want those translated novels to come out already, I want to see SAO redeemed. TT-TT

The 2nd arc was painful to watch for me. I can't wait until the next two seasons are released (and based on the size of the fanbase... they would be insane not to continue it). If anyone else here has read the translated Light Novels that are floating around, then I think we can agree that the 3rd and 4th arcs were far more noteworthy than the 2nd.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Well, I am a KiritoXAsuna shipper and I was dissapointed how he was all over Lyfa in the 2nd arc despite being with Asuna.

Actually... the whole 2nd arc was a little bit dissapointing because of the sudden ecchi appearing everywhere... but I like SAO so I guess I like Alheim online too despite of the dissapointings...

I can't wait for the 3th and 4th arc!

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
^Bingo.

I'm going to look over those moments the same way I look over Dragonball GT: while crying and rocking myself in fetal position in the corner and pretending they don't exist/never happened.

Back